A Rose By Any Other Name - Cover

A Rose By Any Other Name

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He was a grad school loner, she was making ends meet by selling roses in Pablo's bar. After a bit of a rocky start, the two begin to see eye-to-eye on any number of things! Much sickly sweetness ensues, and some stuff that's NOT so sickly sweet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Slow   School  

Getting together to chat with Natalie about Heather's proposal took some time, not because she wasn't available to talk, but because I suddenly got incredibly cold feet about the entire event. I put off talking to her about it for a couple of weeks until, right before Thanksgiving.

Shortly after I had my discussion with Katie, she had asked my sister out on a date. Natalie was a bit nervous about it, not because she thought I would disapprove or anything, but because she was still a bit nervous about "coming out" in front of the whole community.

"It was difficult enough doing that at home, with Chris," she said one night. "And that was Mom and Dad and you... and I knew you guys would support me no matter what!"

"What's so different about this?" I asked.

"I don't know any of these people," Natalie said with a bit of desperation in her voice. "What will they think of me?"

"Who cares what they think?" I said truthfully. "Do you know any of them?" Natalie shook her head.

"Probably not," she admitted.

"Do you make all kinds of harsh judgments about people you don't know and will more than likely never see again?"

"No," Natalie said slowly.

"So, what's the big deal?" I asked. "Look, I can understand if you're nervous, but it's not like people are going to look at the two of you and immediately start throwing fits about it."

"I suppose," Natalie said. "This has all just been too much. First you finding out, then Mom and Dad, then Katie asking me out, and... has Heather talked to you about what she wants the three of us to do?" Natalie asked. I was a bit surprised by her question, because Heather hadn't mentioned to me that she had discussed anything with Natalie.

"Uh... yeah. We talked about that a few weeks ago," I said. "When did you guys talk?"

"Last night," Natalie said. "Pretty crazy, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, laughing a bit to dispel my nerves. "It is a bit crazy."

"So, when did you guys want to do it?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, almost choking on the can of soda I was drinking. "Didn't you want to hear my side of it?"

"Why? Don't you want to?" Natalie asked.

"Uh... well, it's just that..." I trailed off. Natalie began looking at me curiously and I suddenly realized that she was right. I did want to do this. Not all the way, but in my most honest moments I found the idea incredibly arousing. I just had a hard time admitting that to anyone, most of all myself. It was at that moment that I felt myself become happy, as if a storm had just passed overhead.

"What?" Natalie asked, noticing my change of expression.

"Nothing," I shrugged. "I... I guess I do want to do this after all. I mean, are you okay with this? It's kind of weird, isn't it?"

"A little bit," Natalie said. "But really, you've seen me a couple times, and..."

"And you returned the favor," I butted in, remembering the morning Natalie and watched Heather and me in bed."

"Yes I did, and it was hot," Natalie giggled.

"I thought you looked kind of into it," I grinned. "But seriously, this is fine with you?"

"You're not going to tell everyone, are you?" she asked.

"God, no!" I blurted out. "In fact, I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell anybody."

"Then I'm fine with it. The way Heather talked about it, it would almost be like the three of were in bed, but it would be two couples. You and Heather together so I could watch, and Heather and me together so you'd get to watch. Right?"

"Right," I said quickly. "And nobody gets to watch the two of us together, right?" Natalie nodded and I sighed with relief, happy that everyone now seemed to be on the same page.

"Cool," Natalie said. "Then when should we do this?"


Some things take time to plan, while some events seem to be ready-made with little preparation necessary. The threesome with Heather and Natalie seemed to be in the first category.

Nothing seemed to gel for a couple of weeks. My teaching and concert schedule right before Thanksgiving was hectic as could be, and because she worked in the office, Heather's schedule was pretty similar. I didn't really know about Natalie's hours, but the fact that Heather and I were so busy made it moot anyway.

Then, just after Thanksgiving break I got a call from Heather. It was her day off and her quick message was simple and to the point.

"It's tonight," she said. "Get here as soon as you can."

I chuckled as I put down the phone. As antsy as she sounded, it wouldn't have shocked me if the two women were already going at it when I walked into my apartment after school. And this time, I thought. I'll be ready for it.

I still had one thing to do though, before that happened. The time was right, and I walked into Dr. Bergerud's office, informing him of my decision.

"I've decided that you're right," I said as he sat there expectantly. "I do want the job. If the school agrees, I would love it. Absolutely love it." I had expected Dr. Bergerud to be grateful, perhaps even ecstatic, but his reaction surpassed even that.

"That is fabulous!" he said, jumping out of his chair to shake my hand. He laughed loudly, sounding completely thrilled with my decision. "Oh, there's so much to do now, so many people to call." Almost immediately it was if I wasn't there as he began hurrying all over his office, digging up notes from piles of papers and calling out to Katie to bring him his coffee.

She grinned at how happy her father was and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you for this," she said. "I know it means a lot to him. He's really wanted nothing more than for someone he liked and respected to take over the work he's done here. Thank you."

I returned her hug as best I was able, considering my hands were full of books of my own.

"Hey," I called out to Dr. Bergerud, completely forgetting the phone call from Heather only hours before. "You want to come over? Have a drink or two? Celebrate?"

"Can't. Busy," was his brusque response. "Take Katie with you. She needs to get out more."

Katie laughed as I looked at her, slightly bemused.

"Is that true?" I asked. "Do you need to get out more?"

"I think he's just sick of hearing Natalie and me in bed," she grinned.

"Oh really?" I asked. "That's going well then?" I asked. Before Katie had a chance to respond the events planned for this evening came rushing back to me. "Oh shit," I said, grimacing at my memory lapse.

"What?" Katie wanted to know.

"Um... I suppose I can tell you," I stammered. "Remember the plans Heather and Natalie had for the three of us?" I asked.

"Yeah... are they on?" she asked. I nodded in response. "Cool, when?"

"Tonight."

"What's the problem?" Katie asked.

"I just asked you over for drinks. I don't know if that's such a great idea!"

"Nonsense," Katie laughed. "I already told you I like to watch. Now, forget the whole thing and just let it happen." She tapped me on the head, making a hollow sound with her mouth. "You think too much, dummy. Just go with it. Besides, I told you to invite me, now let's go!"

Deciding she was right, I told Katie I would just be a minute. I went back to Dr. B's office, where her father was busy making phone calls and frantically scribbling on a pad of paper in front of him. I waited until he paused in his conversation and mouthed 'goodbye' to him.

He acknowledged me with an impatient nod and motioned for me to get out.

I laughed as Katie and I walked out of the building. I was nervous, anxious, scared and excited all at once.


It was actually somewhat disappointing to find Heather and Natalie simply chatting on the sofa, when Katie and I entered the apartment, although that was probably a good thing.

"Hey, what's up?" Heather said uncertainly when she saw Katie was with me. "Daniel?" she asked.

"She wanted to be here," I said nervously. I saw Natalie glance back and forth between Heather and Katie and wondered if this had somehow ruined the evening.

"Yeah," Katie chimed in. "I wanted to watch you three perverts. Now get to the fucking!"

The three of us burst into laughter at Katie's enthusiasm, which magically worked to ease the tension in the air.

"Just like that, huh?" Natalie said, getting up from the couch and walking over to her new girlfriend. "You want to watch me get it on with another girl, do you?" she asked. The two young women stared at each other, leaning closer and closer until their lips met. They seemed oblivious to the fact they were not alone, but neither Heather nor I said a word as they kissed.

It was one of the more erotic things I had ever seen, as they seemingly lost track of themselves in front of us. As their hands busily slid up and down each other's backs, stroking gently at the other woman's smooth bodies, I walked over to Heather, pulling her up from where she was sitting. My cock had already begun swelling at the sight and sounds the other two were making, a fact that Heather was quick to notice.

"Hey guys," she called out to Katie and Natalie, who broke their kiss quickly, although their hands were still very busy. "He's ready."

I grinned in embarrassment at having my condition pointed out like that, but the other two women just laughed and went back to their kissing.

"Come on," I said, pulling on Heather's hand to get her moving with me. "They'll come in when they're ready."

After Heather and I managed to drag ourselves into the bedroom, she wasted no time in trying to drag my pants down around my ankles, almost whimpering in her desire.

"Slow down," I said, trying to pull her back up to her feet. "Give me a kiss." Heather made a face but obliged me, quickly, then tried to once again remove all my clothing at once.

"Hurry up," she groaned. "I'm so hot for you."

"Don't you want to wait for Natalie?" I asked. Heather shook her head as her fingers fumbled with my zipper.

"Didn't you see the way she was kissing Katie? Those two will be out there for hours!"

"Then maybe we should go out and join them," I said as Heather finally undid my fly and yanked my slacks down around my ankles. I stepped out of them, dressed only in my shirt and briefs. Slowly, I began unbuttoning the thin teal-colored blouse Heather was wearing. If she didn't want to wait, who was I to complain? This was her idea, after all. She was setting the rules.

Suddenly though, Heather seemed to slow down, and batted my hands away from her chest. I had managed to undo half the buttons and the tops of her breasts were now visible through the gap I had made in her blouse.

"Kiss me," she said, taking my hands and draping them around her shoulders. I quickly obliged, leaning in for an open-mouthed kiss that left me reeling. Heather's tongue was like an eel inside my mouth, slippery and hard to catch, but I did my best to keep up. Heather must have decided I was wearing too many clothes and yanked down my underwear with one hand, causing my prick to bend painfully before snapping back upright.

My groan of displeasure quickly turned to one of ecstasy however as Heather reached down to fondle my shaft. At her touch I began moaning in earnest as her fingers wrap around my cock. I was semi-hard already, and her gentle manipulation soon had me at full mast.

Lowering my hands from around her shoulders, I slid my fingers up and down Heather's spine, causing her to shiver at my touch. I traveled even lower, gently cupping the firm globes of her ass, one in each hand, squeezing in rhythm with my tongue, which was insistently probing in and out of Heather's mouth.

Suddenly we were interrupted as Katie and Natalie, both naked now, burst into the room.

"God, you guys are still dressed?" Katie exclaimed, giving the two of us the once over. "Nice cock, Dan," she giggled, looking down to where my erection was jutting out from between the tails of my shirt.

"Isn't it great?" Heather smiled. She had somehow managed to remove my shirt most of the way, all the while continuing her stroking of my cock. I shrugged the sleeves off my arms and stood there completely naked. I turned my head and noticed Natalie standing there, a shy look on her face as she watched the two of us.

"Go," I heard Katie say to my sister. She looked at me as if for approval, which I gave with a quick nod of my head. Having the affirmation she desired, Natalie quickly walked over behind Heather and started unbuttoning the buttons I had left fastened. Heather started in surprise as she felt the extra pair of hands on her body, but quickly realized who it was and moaned in appreciation as Natalie paused between buttons, squeezing Heather's breasts from behind.

Soon enough, the three of us were naked. My hands were quickly full of Heather's ass cheeks as we kissed passionately. My sister still stood behind Heather, reaching around to cup and tweak my girlfriend's full breasts and now hard nipples. I almost jumped in surprise as I felt one of Natalie's hands reach down Heather's front to cup her pussy, bumping into my cock in the process. She gave an embarrassed grin and continued rubbing around the outside of Heather's vulva, pressing lightly on the edges of her labia as Heather groaned in between us.

"Sorry," she said as the back of her hand once again brushed against my erection. I smiled and pressed my shaft more firmly against her fingers, groaning at the sensation.

"Don't worry about it," I hissed as Heather began kissing down my chest.

We were forced to reposition soon enough and took the opportunity to fall onto my bed. Katie had apparently removed the bedding, leaving but a single sheet and now sat on a chair, mere feet from our activity, a captivated look in her eye.

"Lick her pussy," Katie groaned, although I couldn't be certain who she was speaking to. I knelt between Heather's widespread thighs, preparing to feast on her swollen pussy. Heather, in turn, was lying on her back as my sister positioned herself above my girlfriend's mouth.

I timed the first swipe of my tongue in time with Heather's first tentative lick of Natalie's already soaked labia and the two women groaned in unison, Heather's cry muted slightly by Natalie's thighs. I found that I was able to ignore the presence of both Natalie and Katie as I gently brought Heather higher and higher.

Her squeals of pleasure increased as I added a finger to her pussy, while my tongue rapidly lashed over her clit. She was leaking her juices onto my face and the bed now and I could already feel her pussy muscles begin to spasm around my finger as I thrust into her.

"Oh shit," she hissed as I felt the first real spasm of her orgasm overtake her. As she began shaking, Natalie reached down, pushing me out of the way and began licking wilding at the fat outer lips of Heather's pussy. I wasn't sure if Natalie was able to come, or if Heather had stopped all her movements with the onset of her orgasm, but I know I was close to shooting my first load of semen just from watching the two women.

When Heather had finally settled down a bit, Natalie quickly sat up, her face shiny and wet from Heather's orgasm. She twisted around onto her back with her own legs spread, beckoning for my girlfriend to eat her in return.

"Go for it," I said as Heather looked at me for some sort of approval. Once she had it, Heather wasted no time in diving in and soon it was Natalie screaming and writhing on my bed. It occurred to me that Heather was pretty good at what she did, and I grinned over to Katie, who was still sitting and watching the proceedings.

"She seems pretty into this," I mouthed. Katie grinned, her eyes glassy and unfocussed as her fingers plunged rapidly into her pussy. I could hear the liquid wet sounds as her juices squeezed out around her digits, coating the chair below her ass. Thank God the chair's vinyl, was my observation, a though quickly pushed aside as I felt a hand firmly grasp my cock.

"Stop ogling your sister's girlfriend and fuck me," Heather hissed over her shoulder, a smile playing on her lips as Natalie grinned up at me.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, saluting the two of them as I got into position. Heather's ass was presented to me, and it took only a second to find the gaping opening to her pussy. I needed but a single swipe in her opening to coat the head of my cock and began slowly pushing forward.

A gentle bout of lovemaking was evidently not on Heather's mind as she lunged back at me, imbedding my cock in her steaming pussy in one hard stroke.

"Oh shit," I gasped as my cock was suddenly surrounded by her smooth, wet tunnel. I grabbed Heather by the hips and began thrusting almost violently into her opening. I was mildly worried about my frantic motions, but Heather's groans and hisses of pleasure soon allayed any fears I might have had.

Suddenly Natalie was crawling out from under Heather as I continued fucking her from behind. She reached out to Katie, who was slumped over on the chair, glowing from the after-effects of a self-induced orgasm, and pulled her onto the bed.

Very quickly there were four sets of groans as the four of us, almost synchronized in our actions, were thrusting and licking at each other all at once. I doubt our orgasms were simultaneous, but the explosions we felt couldn't have been all that far apart, based on the sounds we were making. We were loud enough that I began to worry about the neighbors, but the thought quickly passed as I felt Heather began to twitch almost uncontrollably beneath me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.