Learning On Her Own

by Dak0ta52

Copyright© 2004 by Dak0ta52

Incest Sex Story: A sequal to "Making It Special," but easily followed without reading the first story. A 13-year-old explains to her father how she learns about sex, and then demonstrates some of her techniques.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Slow   .

Chapter 1

Beth and I talked over breakfast about our morning episode, and what was to follow. Apparently she had been curious about having sex for some time. She confessed that she had watched her mother making love to many of the boyfriends and always noticed that afterwards, she would find her panties were wet and sticky.

It had been about a year and a half since she was first awakened by her mother's screams. It was just days before her eleventh birthday.

She told me that at first she thought someone was trying to hurt her mother and being afraid, tip toed down the hall to peer through the partially opened door. When she looked inside, she saw that the screams were not from pain, but from pleasure.

"Mom was kneeling on the bed with her butt way up in the air," Beth recalled. "She was lying down on her upper body and I couldn't see her face."

Beth continued the story saying the man had his face right up against her mom's butt and was licking at her privates, and then move up and lick in her butt crack.

"I thought it was gross at the time," Beth said. "But I could tell mom really liked it. She kept saying, 'Oh yes, lick my cunt, lick my asshole, ' oh, sorry daddy."

"That's okay, baby," I told her. She was more of an adult than I thought. A grown woman trapped in a young girl's body. It would have been hard for me to scold my daughter for using bad words after I took her virginity just an hour earlier.

"From now on you can say what you feel," I said. "Just don't make it a habit and only do it when we're alone. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she said, and then continued.

"Anyway, after he licked her for a while, he knelt behind her and I could see him putting his weenie... his cock in her pussy," she paused, looking up for my reaction. When she saw none, she went on to describe what she saw.

"He began pushing back and forth and mom was really getting off on it. While he was pumping her, I could see him playing with her butt. He wet his finger and put it at her butt hole, then pushed it inside. Mom kept saying how much she loved what he was doing and how good it felt."

Beth took a bite from her toast and sipped her orange juice. When she sat back in her chair, I couldn't help but notice her beauty.

After we had made love and lay in bed enjoying our afterglow of my taking her virginity, hunger finally forced us out of bed to begin breakfast. I had slipped into my boxers and Beth grabbed one of my short sleeve button-up shirts from the wardrobe, but never took the time to button any of the buttons. Now, leaning back in her chair, the shirt had opened exposing a wide strip of flesh down the front of her body. I knew if I leaned forward, or stood to see over the table, I would catch a glimpse of her downy soft, lightly haired bush showing between her legs. I imagined a warm mixture of our fluids slowly leaking out of her tight hole from the heavy load I had deposited there earlier. The shirt was not wide enough to completely expose her budding breast, but her puffy nipples could easily be seen under the light colored cloth.

I had decided to take a much needed vacation to visit my grandparent's farm. After my uncle passed away, I discovered he still owned the property, which now belonged to me.

Beth, my 13-year-old daughter, and I had set up camp the evening before and planned an entire month of solitude away from civilization. Her mother, my ex-wife, had tried to talk her out of going at the last minute but failed.

After an evening of teasing by my daughter, we finally went to bed. This morning, during what I thought to be a passionate dream, I found that I had taken my daughter's virginity. Once away, she told me how much she loved me and wanted me continue. Although it didn't take a lot of convincing with me having a raging hard on kneeling between her beautiful, wide-spread legs.

"When this guy started working two fingers into mom's butt," she continued, "I thought she was going to get pissed. But instead, she started moving back and forth like she was trying to get his fingers deeper. Then she told him she wanted to feel his cock up her ass. He pulled out of her pussy and spit on her crack. When he started to push into her butt, mom just lunged backwards and it went all the way in. She kept saying she was cuming over and over again. I didn't know what that was at the time. He was really socking it to her. I could hear how his hips kept slapping against her butt cheeks. Then finally, after about five or ten minutes, he pushed real hard into her and stayed there. His head was tilted back and he kept groaning and moaning, and then he kind of lay over on top of mom's back. I thought he was dying for a minute. Finally, he just rolled off to the other side of mom. When his weenie came out, it kind of made a sucking sound. Mom kind of turned a little and I could see she was licking and sucking on him between his legs. Her butt was pointed right at me. It was so neat. Her butt hole was gaping open and I could see this creamy stuff oozing out."

I stood up and began removing the dishes from the table and putting them in the sink.

"Ohhh, daddy. Is that for me," Beth said, looking at my erection poking half way out my boxers.

"Yes, honey. It's for you. But not at the moment," I told her. "We've got to get going or we'll be spending all day in this camper making love."

"Sounds good to me," she said. "I've got a lot more I'm wanting to try."

"Maybe later," I said. "We've got a whole month up here together. Now that this barrier between us has been blown away, I've got to be careful that you don't give me a heart attack."

"Looks like I already gave you a hard attack," she laughed.

Beth carried her dishes to the sink and started the water. Within minutes, she began washing and I dried, and then put the dishes away in their rightful place.

As she wash, Beth told me how she became curious after watching her mother get fucked. Later that day after the boyfriend had left and her mother had gone to the grocery store, Beth snuck into her mother's room and began plundering through her nightstand. She had remembered seeing a rubber weenie in the drawer and wanted to examine it closer.

In the very back of the top drawer, Beth found the mother load. Nearly a dozen different dildos and vibrators of different shapes and sizes. Some were smooth and made of hard plastic; others looked just like the man's penis that had fucked her mother earlier. Finally, she picked up a smooth rubber one that was about six inches long. It was firm, but flexible, and had a dial on the back. She said she jumped when she turned the dial and the thing began shaking in her hand.

Beth took the dildo to her room and slipped it under her mattress. As much as she wanted, she knew she wouldn't have time to experiment with her new toy before her mother got home.

It wasn't until the next week that Beth reached under her mattress searching for the pink vibrator. Her mother had to stay at work late to go over an insurance plan with a client and wouldn't be home until 9 p.m.

Beth took her bath early and didn't bother to dress as she went to her room. She lay on her back with her head propped up on her pillow and several of the stuffed animals that decorated her bed.


Chapter 2

Since the night she watched her mother being fucked by her boyfriend, Beth had experimented with her hands, rubbing them over her body. She noticed when she rubbed across her firm little boobs, her nipples would contract into hard little pebbles and become very sensitive. Butterflies would develop in her stomach and even though her tits were a long way from her pussy, it was like there was a direct connection between the two. She would roll her nipples between her fingers and over time, her little pussy lips would swell and become thick. When she closed her eyes and recalled in her mind that cock sliding in and out of her mother's pussy, and then her asshole, Beth's pussy began to leak a milky fluid.

She also noticed as she slipped her fingers through the slippery fluid and between the lips of her virgin slit, there was a hard nub where the lips met at the top. When she rubbed the nub to try and figure out what it was, it became very sensitive and caused her stomach butterflies to flutter. The more she played with the nub, and ran her fingers between her legs, the more the juice would seep from her hole and trickle down between the cheeks of her ass.

Beth soon discovered that, like her mother, she enjoyed feeling something rubbing over her butt hole. As she massaged the slippery fluid into her tight little anal opening, she would gradually apply more and more pressure until one night her finger slipped inside. With her middle finger of her left hand buried in her asshole to the second knuckle, Beth used her other hand to rub the spot at the top of her pussy that became more sensitive.

Inside her body she began to feel a pressure building. She couldn't describe it. Her hips involuntarily jerked against her fingers and her tight little asshole squeezed repeatedly around her finger.

Then she felt the joy rush out of her, out of her sweet little pussy. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Instead of seeping from her slit, a warm fluid came gushing out in spurts soaking her bed covers. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep from screaming as her mother had done just a few nights earlier.

Beth had experienced her first orgasm. At the time, she didn't know what had happened, but she liked it and wanted more.

The next day she rushed home from school and turned on her computer, searching the Internet to learn more about what she had experienced. Most of the sites had a bunch of big boobed women with men putting their weenies in the different women's mouths, pussies, and butts. Although these pictures were interesting, they didn't tell Beth what had happened to her body.

She finally found several pages on a site from a university that showed drawings of a vagina and a penis. The different parts were labeled with their names. At least now she knew what to call all the parts of her body.

Continuing her search, she located a web site that posted erotic stories. After reading many of the stories, she began to understand what had happened. That feeling was called an orgasm. She made herself cum.

The stories taught Beth many other things about sex. Different ways that one, two, or even more people could have orgasms together. The stories she liked most were the ones about families. Particularly when they involved a daddy and a daughter.

This evening, Beth was finally going to feel what it would be like to use the vibrator she had taken from her mother's nightstand. Although the stories about girls having sex for the first time talked about the pain when they lost their virginity, Bath wasn't sure if she wanted to experience that just yet. What she was most curious about was feeling the thing go up her butt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.