Young Girlfriend Crissy

by Mortimer Snerd

Copyright© 2004 by Mortimer Snerd

Erotica Sex Story: An 18-year-old boy decides to pursue a 13-year-old girl who has a crush on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

When I was 18, I had a summer job working at a gas station, out along the interstate. Nothing glamorous, but it paid my bills and put gas in my '67 Mustang. My normal shift was from 7 a.m. until about 3 p.m., when my relief got there for the evening shift. I was sort of popular with the neighborhood kids, whom I didn't mind hanging around the station, as long as they didn't get in the way. Especially one of them in particular...

Her name was Crissy. She was 13, and she developed a crush on me. As time went by, she hung around more and more, and she stuck to me like glue. Soon, she found little excuses to brush against me, touch me on the arm, and so forth. I found it all rather interesting, and I began to pay a little closer attention to her... Crissy was blond-haired, blue-eyed, and lightly freckled. Nobody would call her gorgeous, but she was pretty in an innocent-little-waif kind of way. She had gone through enough of a pubescent growth spurt to be about chin-height to me, and she was filling out nicely. Her usual outfit was simply cutoff shorts and a tank-top, which allowed me sneak peeks at her developing breasts from the loosely-open sides of the shirt. Her hair hung straight around her bare shoulders, part-way down the fair skin of her back. The shorts showed off the ample curves of her young ass, and her lightly-tanned thighs were nicely-proportioned. Her always-bare feet completed the look, giving her a nymph-like appearance.

I began to feel a stirring in my crotch when Crissy was around, and I began to have serious thoughts of indulging her crush on me. My regular girlfriend was not much older -- 14 -- so the age thing was not really an issue for me. But my girlfriend had some definite sexual hangups, and I was beginning to wonder if we would ever get past kissing. Crissy seemed a little more like a free spirit, willing to go with the moment. Her young laughter always caught me up, making me feel free, too. I wondered if a "right time" would come...

Then, one day, George (my boss) got tired of Crissy hanging around the station. Pulling me aside, he told me to "take her on a long walk, and don't bring her back." Sensing an opportunity, I gladly collected Crissy and asked her to come on a walk.

"Sure!" she said, with no questions asked.

So we headed down the road, away from the interstate. There were open fields of tall grass on either side, and we were quickly out of sight of the station. It was a quiet, sunny morning, and you could hear cicadas buzzing in the distance. I took Crissy's hand, and she simply looked up and smiled, blushing a little. I led her over into the almost shoulder-high grass, and she followed along with no hesitation. When we had gotten about 30 feet off the road, I stopped.

"George doesn't like you very much," I said. Turning to look at her, I could see her face had fallen. "But I do," I added.

At this, she blushed deeply, and I pulled her to me, tipping her chin up so that our lips could meet. She melted into me without reserve, putting her arms around my neck and clinging tight. I wondered if she could feel my hard-on pressing against her belly. If she did, she obviously didn't care.

I lowered us down into the grassy field, first to our knees, then down to lying side-by-side. Crissy lay cradled in my arms, kissing me. It was like we were in our own little world, as we flattened the grass in that small area. I would have loved to stay like that for hours, but I knew we didn't have all day -- George was paying me for this time, after all! -- so I decided we needed to cement our relationship fairly quickly, while we were away from prying eyes...

My arms were already behind her, so I began to explore Crissy's body with my hands. I moved slowly up the back of her shirt, then around her side to the nearest young breast. Crissy showed no reaction, other than a muffled "Mmmm", so I lingered there a few moments, feeling her developing softness around the young nipple, which was hardening up as we kissed. I wanted to pave the way for more, though, so after a minute I reached up to take her free hand, intertwining fingers and then moving it down to my crotch. Crissy hesitated just briefly, then began lightly stroking me there, and I hugged her tight in response.

Now that Crissy's hand was where I wanted it, I went the same direction on her, only under her shorts, which were somewhat loose at the waist. I caressed her soft little ass, then moved carefully around to the front, reaching into her small mound of pubic hair. She gasped, so I hesitated.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.