Weekend Pony Ride - Cover

Weekend Pony Ride

by Mortimer Snerd

Copyright© 2004 by Mortimer Snerd

Erotica Sex Story: A college student visits his friend's family farm, and finds himself in a hot fling with one of the ponies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   First   Oral Sex   .

When I was about 20, a college buddy of mine invited me to spend a weekend with him at his folks' farm, not far from the school.

I didn't grow up on a farm, and I was never really comfortable in that environment. However, my buddy Rob and I got along famously, and I appreciated the invitation. I also didn't want to hurt his feelings, so even though I was skeptical, I accepted.

As it turned out, his folks' place wasn't really a "working" farm, anymore, in that they raised crops for profit or bred cows for milking. There was a large barn still standing, but it was only used to stable some horses and ponies. The family had sold off some of the huge amount of property they once owned, but they still retained a very large estate. They would use the horses for recreation, riding them in their free time. Rob's dad was actually a real estate broker, and his mom ran a small internet business. They just kept the farm because they liked country living. Despite my initial reservations, I felt comfortable with them almost immediately.

After dinner, Rob wanted to get me right into horse-back riding, but I tried to beg off. I'd had a bad experience as a child, when some idiot forced me to ride a horse with him. I'd been petrified, and in fact we had both fallen off the animal! "Well, we'll give you a pony to start with, they're not so scary," said Rob. "And even if you do fall, you're not that far up." He was insistent, and I didn't want to be impolite, so I agreed to give it a try.

Rob took the male pony, and gave me the mare. "She's the gentler of the two, you'll get along fine," he told me. "Her name is Summer. Mine is Winter. Corny, huh?"

The pony was definitely easier to get mounted on, being much shorter than a horse. (Besides, I was a little taller than the last time, too!) She was quite calm as I settled onto her back, and after a few moments of nervousness on both our parts, I was surprised to find that everything felt pretty natural. "What do I do now?" I asked, honestly unsure how to proceed.

"Take hold of those short reins, attached to the bit in her mouth," said Rob patiently. "That's how you 'steer' her -- if you want to turn right, tug on the right side. If you want her to stop, tug on both at once. To make her 'go', poke her with both heels. Watch me." He then made Winter turn left and trot out of the barn. I tried what he had done, and Summer responded very smoothly, turning and following her stable-mate.

It all felt very strange, at first, as we rode out through the field, like being on a golf-cart with a really bumpy ride. But after a bit, things seemed to settle into a rhythm, and I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I had to admit, it was pretty relaxing! I said as much to Rob, who simply smiled and said, "Told you so." We rode slowly for some time, insects buzzing in the distance, the evening sun warm on our backs.

Eventually, Rob indicated that we ought to be heading back. "Want to get up some speed?" he asked impishly.

"I don't know, I'd better..."

"Oh, stop being such a chickenshit! Just hang on tight. HEEYAHH!" And with that, the two of them took off like a shot!

Well, here goes nothing... I leaned lower on Summer's back and said, "Let's go, girl. MOVE!" and gave her a sharp jab with my heels. She took off at a run, following her sibling back toward the barn. I'm sure we weren't going as fast as Rob and Winter, because they made it back well ahead of us, but it was plenty fast enough! It was kind of exhilarating, really, being one with this powerful animal.

In fact, with my legs locked around Summer's warm body and leaning forward as I was, the rush and the bouncing combined to give me an embarrassingly powerful hard-on by the time we got back to the barn! Rob noticed, because he gave me a knowing smile and said, "It does that to me, too. More fun than you thought, eh?" As we led the ponies back into the barn, I stole a glance, and saw that he did indeed have one of his own!

Rob and I had never been sexual together, although we talked about sex a lot, and we had seen each other naked on occasion. So I was only mildly surprised when he said, "Drop your pants for a minute, you'll love this," as he stood in front of Winter and did just that. His hard-on sprang into view, as I unbuckled my pants, unsure what he was up to. As my own erection popped to attention, I understood... Winter began to lap Rob's dick with his tongue! A second later, I felt a hot, wet tongue on my own shaft, as Summer began to lick me! I was startled, at first, but quickly got over it, the slipperiness of the pony's wide tongue feeling heavenly. Rob had closed his eyes and was breathing deeply, as Winter lathered him up, so I did the same, letting Summer lap my throbbing cock, pushing me close to the point of no return. Suddenly, I couldn't take anymore, and I came explosively, squirting my spunk all over Summer's nose and mouth. From the sounds of it, Rob had just done the same with his own pony, shortly after me.

I slowly opened my eyes again, as both ponies began to clean up our "deposits". I looked over at Rob, as he began to pull his pants up over his now-wilting erection, which was still very wet from the pony's tongue. I was feeling a little dazed by the whole thing. "How long have you been doing this?" I asked, pulling up my own pants.

"Since I was about 13, I think." he replied. "I started getting hard-ons when I was 11 or 12, but I didn't think of this right away. It wasn't until I noticed that every time I went riding, I got the biggest hard-ons. I started to wonder if the ponies might like to do something about it, since they were responsible for it. So one time, I pulled down my pants after a ride, to see what they'd do. The rest, as they say, is history." He took a great, elaborate bow, and it got me laughing. That eased the tension of the somewhat awkward moment, and we moved on to other subjects.

It was getting close to sundown, so we headed back up to the house to get settled down for the night. Rob's folks were getting ready for bed, but we opted to stay up for a bit, talking about nothing in particular, the way we frequently did at school. Rob and I had always been able to talk easily about anything, which is how we became friends. Eventually, our eyes got heavy, and we decided to turn in for the night, too. They had a guest bedroom all made up for me, so I was able to retire to my own room, which was nice.

As I lay there trying to fall asleep, I replayed the evening's events in my mind. I had never thought of Rob as "weird"... he and I have both had girlfriends, often double-dating. So my mind had to work a bit to fit in this latest information. Oral sex with a pony! It had been kind of exciting... the way indulging in anything that feels "forbidden" can. I wanted to do it again! I found myself hoping we'd go riding a lot, this weekend! Thinking these pleasant thoughts, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, the house was already bustling when I got up. "My mom will be gone most of the day, on some business," Rob informed me, "and I need to help my dad with a few errands -- picking up feed for the horses, stuff like that. I doubt it would be much fun for you... but you can wait here, if you want, we'll be back around noon."

"Maybe I'll do that," I said, feeling mildly disappointed. "I suppose I can get in some riding practice, if you don't mind." Rob grinned, said he'd join me later, and then I was alone. Actually, the more I thought about it, the more I liked the way things had worked out. This would give me some private time with the pony. Yesterday's little treat had gotten my randy mind working, and I had some things I wanted to try...

As soon as Rob and his dad pulled away, I slipped on some clothes and hurried out to the barn. I immediately went to the stalls where the ponies were kept, finding Summer and letting myself in with her. "You remember me, girl, right?" I said to her softly. "I came to see you again." I was already hard, thinking about that hot tongue on me again! So I pulled down my pants right there in the stall, standing in front of the pony, who began licking me almost immediately. This was so good! My cock began to ache with tension, as her tongue worked on me, and I made her stop for now, reluctantly pulling away and raising my pants again. I didn't want to cum yet, I had more in mind!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.