Learning With Chip

by Mortimer Snerd

Copyright© 2004 by Mortimer Snerd

Erotica Sex Story: Two young teenaged boys explore their sexuality together, and find unexpected pleasure in each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

When I was a teenager, we spent our summers at a cottage on the lake. My mom being a single parent at that point (my dad had died when I was young), she usually had to leave me alone during the day, which really didn't bother me much, since there was always plenty to do -- swim, sail, fish, whatever I wanted to do.

The summer I was 14, my good friend Chip came to visit for a week. Our families were close, and it was not unusual for Chip to spend the night at our house. We always had a good time together, and we were delighted to have an entire week. Chip was 13, blond and freckled. This was the summer we were both beginning to get interested in girls, and we spent the first day talking about nothing else. It was a good thing the lake was chilly, as we both stayed pretty horny. Worn out from swimming and fantasizing, we slept pretty soundly the first night.

The next morning, we decided to go for a dip right off the bat, then get started on our day. My mom was already gone, I noticed, as we ran in for a quick splash. Within minutes, we were out, then went back in the house to dry off and change. As usual, we stripped off our suits together in my room. This time, however, I noticed that Chip's dick was hard. I had never seen it like that before, and I couldn't help staring at it a little. It was just a bit shorter than mine, but that was the only difference. We were both just beginning to grow hair there, and his was the same color as the blond hair on his head. Chip had a sheepish grin on his face, only a little embarrassed. "I guess all that talk about the girls caught up with me, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean", I said. "Mine's been like that a lot since you got here."

"What does yours look like when it's that way?" he asked.

"Oh, pretty much like yours. Want to see?"

I rubbed myself a little, thinking about a girl I had the hots for... it didn't take long. Chip & I sort of began to examine each other, simply curious at this point. But soon we both noticed that we were getting harder as we touched each other...

I decided to suggest something. "You know, Chip, I've always wanted to see what it felt like to lay in bed naked next to a girl, and I bet you have, too. How about if we get in bed together and pretend?"

"Sure," he said, with a touch of enthusiasm.

So without further ado, we climbed into my bunk (Chip usually slept on the top one, and me on the bottom), and pulled up the sheet to cover us.

Unsure where to begin, we decided to start by just putting our arms around each other and hugging. This felt pretty comfortable, and we stayed that way for a little while. Our dicks were touching, and while neither of us minded, we agreed that it would feel more like we were with girls if we each tucked the other between our legs. After some clumsiness over who goes to which side, we accomplished this. Now our hips were together, and we hugged some more. Chip asked me to kiss him, to see what that felt like. I hesitated, but decided this had all felt pretty good so far, so why not? We put our lips together and practiced kissing for a few minutes. I don't think either of us was all that much into it, so we stopped after a bit. Which is not to say we weren't into any of the rest of it... it felt good having my dick between his legs, and we were kind of pushing and pulling on each other as we embraced.

Breaking apart and propping up on one elbow, Chip worked up his nerve and asked me a favor. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a girl put her mouth on my dick. Would you show me?"

I said I would, and as he stretched out on his back, he said, "I promise I won't do anything gross, like pee in your mouth."

I wasn't really worried, because I knew from experience that it was almost impossible to pee with your dick as hard as we both were. As I lowered my lips over him, Chip let out a contented sigh, as if this were the most wonderful feeling in the world. I wasn't too sure I disagreed with him... here I was with a close friend who trusted me completely, enough to allow me to put his most tender area in my mouth. This made me feel closer than ever to Chip, and I was determined to do my best to make him feel good. I began to suck lightly on him, enjoying his taste and feel, and I used my hand to fondle his balls -- gently, because I knew how tender they could be. After just a couple of minutes of this, Chip breathlessly eased me away, saying he didn't know how much more of it he could take.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.