The Title
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "So what do you want me to do?" she asked with a big smile, "fuck all your friend, male and female, or perhaps do something disgusting with my stud horses, oh I know how about me and Lucy get in on with you."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

"God I'm bored," sighed Lucy.

"What!" I said somewhat stunned.

"No not with you, she said smiling up at me from the floor.

She wasn't wearing anything and her hands were gently working between her legs and massaging her tits.

"It's Tom," she smiled, "always the Estate comes first and I never do, unless I'm with you. I don't remember when I had his cock in me last."

"You poor thing," I teased.

"It's not funny," she snapped.

"No of course not," I said trying to look serious.

"He didn't even notice my bruises the other night," she pouted. "God your wife comes home with bruises on her inner thighs, surely you want to know how she got them?"

"You would think so," I sympathised.

"God you were a bastard though," she giggled, "those guys really hurt me, but I must have come a dozen times."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said.

"Next time less rough, ok," she smiled, "God even thinking about what they did to me has got me wet. Are you ready yet?"

I had already pumped a load into her willing body and was still recovering for round two.

"You start without me and I'll catch you up," I suggested.

"Go and get your toy for me to use," she said, "mine is still at my place."

My toy was in the bedside draw and when I returned to the lounge she was already pumping her fingers into her wet hole.

"Here," I said holding out the rubber phallus.

She grabbed it out of my hand and plunged it into herself.

"Watch me," she cried as with both hands she pumped it in and out of her pussy. "Squeeze my tits you bastard."

I knelt down beside her and took her tits in my hands.

"Yes, god squeeze them hard," she cried.

Her hips were going crazy, pushing back as her hands pushed the dildo into herself.

"Yes, oh god yes," she screamed.

It was a good job it was the middle of the afternoon when my other tenants were all out at work.

"God who needs men when we have one of theses," she giggled.

"True," I said.

"God but I'm still horny," she sighed, "can't we go out and find somebody for me to fuck?"

"Who do you suggest?" I asked.

"How the fuck do I know," she snapped, "let see how we can find, please."

"Ok, get dressed then," I said, "no not your underwear just your skirt and blouse."

I got the car out of the garage and Lucy climbed into the passenger side showing everything she had.

Where are we going?" She asked.

"Don't know just driving," I said.

It was a nice sunny day but the roads were deserted, then we came across a digging crew.

"No please," she said as I slowed the car. "There're old and dirty."

"Yeah but there're four horny guys who are going to put their cocks into you," I said.

I reversed up until I was level with them.

"Hi guys," I said getting out, "hot day for digging.

I could see that they were repairing and deepening the roadside ditch. They were stripped to the waist and filthy dirty from dirt and sweat. The foreman touched his cap.

"Lovely day sir," he said in a thick local accent

"How about taking a breather," I offered, "I got some beer in the car."

"Sure, that sound fine sir," he said, "down tool men. You wouldn't be from the Council would you?"

"No just out for a drive on this lovely day," I said handing out the cans of beer. "Sorry they may be a little warm," I laughed, "been in the car since last weekend.

"They're fine sir," he said taking a large gulp, "hits the spot it does. Hello miss."

I turned and Lucy had climbed out of the car and smiling at the foursome. I could see naked lust written in her face and I was no doubt that the digging crew could see it too. She walked towards us and five pairs of eyes watched her long legs moved under her short skirt and her fine tits bounce within her blouse. She ran her hands over their naked torsos as she moved amongst them.

"Can we do anything for you miss," said the foreman totally unnecessarily.

"Who the biggest and baddest of you all," she whispered.

"I'm the foreman miss," he stated, "they take their orders from me."

"Then order them to come with me," she giggled and stepped through the gap in the hedge into the next field.

He turned a looked at me and I nodded to him.

"Right lads me first," he said and pushed passed his stunned workmates.

They had formed a loose ring looking down her spread body, her blouse was open and her skirt was bunched up around her waist. The foreman had his jeans half way down his thighs and he was pumping between her spread legs. Out of my coat pocket I pulled my small camera and started to capture it all.

"Len's next," said the foreman as he stood up and zipped up his jeans.

This Len knelt between her legs and pulled his jeans down and pushed gently into her.

"Harder," shouted Lucy, "fuck me harder you dirty bastard."

"Yes miss," he said and it sounded quite comical.

"Order him to fuck me harder," she called out.

"Go for it Len," shouted the foreman.

The last two were mere boys fresh out of school, but they too took their turn between her legs.

"All done," I said putting my camera away so that nobody saw me use it.

"Yeah, break over lads, back to work," shouted the foreman. "Here miss."

He held out his arm to help Lucy get to her feet.

"Thank you," she said, "and thank you and your men for such a good job."

"A pleasure miss," he said and he touched his cap.


"So how was that?" I asked once we were driving again.

"Not fucking bad," she giggled tugging her short skirt down and re-buttoning her top.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.