The Title
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "So what do you want me to do?" she asked with a big smile, "fuck all your friend, male and female, or perhaps do something disgusting with my stud horses, oh I know how about me and Lucy get in on with you."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

"Thanks for coming in sir," smarmed Mr Briggs, "those extra properties have already been rented out, here's the details."

"Good, good," I smiled but I was viewing his pretty secretary through the glass partition wall; she was smiling back too.

A bit of mental arithmetic and I was netting about £75k a year from my inheritance. More than enough to live on and to have some fun too.

"Hi any chance of your phone number?" I asked the secretary as I passed by.

"Sure," she whispered back, and she handed me a slip of paper she must have prepare earlier the slut.

"I'll ring you," I said and I strolled out.

First things first and trip out to my sister's stables to see how my investment was getting on.

"Isn't he just beautiful," she sighed looking at her yearling colt.

Well he had four legs, a head and a tail and something hanging between his legs so I was happy if she was.

"I want to thank you brother for making this possible," she said hugging me tight.

"I'm sure I can think of something you can do to thank me," I laughed.

"Something disgusting I hope," she joined me laughing. "You going up to the house? Tom's away leaving his pretty bride all alone and pining for some cock."

"No not today," I said looking towards the distance house, "I may have a date tonight and I'll need to save my strength."


"How was your date?" asked Betty the next day.

"Ok," I said no committal, in fact there had been no reply when I had rung her number, but I left a message.

"I bet you fucked the arse of the slut," she laughed.

"Yeah something like that," I lied.

"You going up to the house now?" she asked.

"Yeah, I thought I would," I smiled, "see how things are going."

"Tom's still away so I expect she be gagging for it by now," she giggled.


"Hi Bill," said Lucy and she hugged me, "Tom's away, should be back tomorrow though."

"Never mind," I said. "Great to see you."

"Stay for dinner?" she invited.

"And afters too?" I leered at her.

"It's not rent day yet is it?" she smiled back, "but I suppose I could give you something on account."

"That'll be nice," I leered again.

"Save me bothering the Butler again, he is getting a little old," she said with a big smile.

"What!" I said somewhat stunned.

"Will you look at your face," she giggled. "Come on lets have a quick one before dinner then if we feel like seconds we can have it after."

She led me into the library and slipped off her knickers and lay down on the sofa.

"No time to do this probably," she giggled, "just come here and come in here."

She pulled her short skirt up high and pointed between her spread legs.

I knelt between her slim legs; I unzipped and pushed my hard cock into her. Her arms encircled my neck and she hugged my tight.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard," she groaned.

Happy to oblige I hammered into her with all my strength.

"God yes," she gasped, her hips jerking back at me.

It was all over much too soon and we lay they still internally joined when without knocking the butler entered.

"Dinner is about to be served, my lady," he said in the best 'Parker' imitation I ever heard.

"Thanks Parsons," she said not moving under me, "give us a couple of minutes to cool off then start serving, ok?"

"Yes, my lady," he said and he withdrew.

"Are we ok," I said slightly worried that our coupling had been witnessed.

"What, oh Parsons you mean," she said, getting up and straightening herself, "don't worry, he might feel a little jealous but he knows whose boss around here."

I still didn't like it but she didn't seemed to care that we had been seen in a compromising position. Dinner was quiet and I left soon after we had finished.

"So how did it go?" asked Betty.

"I'm not sure," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well Parsons, you know the butler came in and interrupted us while we were still doing it," I said. "Will he tell Tom do you think?"

"No, more than his jobs worth," she giggled, "he came with Lucy don't forget so he has no loyalty to Tom."

"Yeah I suppose," I mused, "but I was still a little worried.

"I don't suppose you've got any strength left for me?" she asked wistfully.

"What, well no, not today sis," I confirmed, "perhaps tomorrow I can call in and make you do something really disgusting."

"Oh my like what?" she asked slightly breathless.

"I don't know," I said, "what about sucking off one of your stud horses."

"God no," she said, "that'll be a waste of sperm, do you know how much I can charge for it? I send it all over the world in little tubes and you'll be surprised what I can get."

"Ok, ok," I said, "you think of something then."

"How about I do one of the dogs," she giggled.

"Err, you're worse than me," I chuckled.

"So I can take it you don't want me to suck off Karl then," she giggled.

Karl being her large German Shepard dog.

"No but you can suck me off," I said for my cock had become hard just talking dirty to her.

"I thought you said you had nothing left," she said getting to her knees.

"Just suck me bitch," I said unzipping myself and pushing her head roughly into my groin.

I held her head fast as I face fucked her savagely then I pumped all the spunk I had left into her willing mouth.

"Mmm, I must talk about sucking off Karl more often," she said wiping her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Get up slut," I said roughly and pulled her to her feet. "Tomorrow I'll going to bring some friend over and I want you to entertain them."

"Sounds like fun," she said with a big smile.


When I got home I had a quick shower then started to phone a few friends. After an hour I had talked to about ten, five of which could get time off tomorrow and agreed to meet me for some fun. Five should be enough, six if you include me to give the bitch a right royal fucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.