Seal of Approval - Cover

Seal of Approval

by Katinka

Copyright© 2004 by Katinka

Incest Sex Story: Giselle is too nosy for her own good. When she gets the chance to get into the top peer group she doesn't know what awaits her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   .

First time I saw it I was in the showers after PE. One of the in-crowd girls showed it in an absolute too nonchalant way. Then again, how else could she show it, being so obvious to everyone there? She was the first one ever that I saw with such an obvious display.

I remember not being shocked or surprised but merely intrigued, interested. Why would anyone make a choice to do that and in that way. It was obvious to the world and a permanent reminder to the person involved. Still I dare not ask. I was not in one of the lower groups like the geeks or the nerds, but I was not one of the top girls either.

A few months later I noticed the first girl was not the only one anymore. More girls from the in crowd, known as the clique, displayed themselves even going further. They were a closed group of girls speaking amongst each other and they were the top loveliest girls in the school. Gorgeous and belonging to the peer group I myself desperately wanted to belong to.

I was intrigued and so immensely eager to know what was behind it all, that I had to ask. I admit that I am a nosy girl and maybe too nosy for my own good, but the suspense was killing me.

In the past few months I had raised up the ladder enough to speak to one of the new girls, but her answer was even more intriguing than the question.

"I'm not at liberty to tell. If you really, really want to know, you will have to ask Johnny Severus", was all she could tell me. I was even more astounded. Ask Johnny? What would a man know about this? And why the big secret? There was more to this and I have said before that I am really nosy and curious so I asked her again, pleaded even to get the answer.

But she insisted and looked me over. Her gaze wandered all over my naked body, starting at the top with my long auburn hair that was wet at the present, reaching to the top of my bum. Then into my hazel eyes, framed with long curvy lashes. Then her eyes took in my broad shoulders and went down to my boobs. These are my pride. I'm just 14 but my boobs are really gorgeous. Firm 34B's standing proudly with nipples in the absolute best spot. No sagging tits and no dangling nips. All due to my strict regime of sports and gymnastics. After that her eyes still went down to my furry pussy. Long auburn whisks of curly thick pubes shielding my pussy from view. I loved my pubes and was proud to have entered womanhood visibly. I had regular periods for over 3 years already. Last she looked at my legs that were really long. I have perfect measures for modelling, being almost 5'7" and still growing, with legs that are smooth and tall. As a matter of fact I had modelled once with a mailorder company showing bathing suits and children's underwear, but I was 11 at the time.

"Yes why don't you ask Johnny, I am certain that he will be able and willing to tell you all about it. Don't be embarrassed; he isn't".

I was surprised by the reply. Johnny? A guy?

Johnny Severus is the alpha dog and leader of the clique in my high school. You know the type: rich boy, beautiful, captain of the football team. All the girls in school were after him, but he never had a steady date. He always showed up with the most gorgeous girls on his arm, but I don't think he was going steady. All the more reason for all the girls to go chasing after him. And I admit, he gave me butterflies in my stomach too.

On the other hand he was a spoiled brat, having enough money to never have to worry. His mother had died when he was six and his father was a successful business man in cosmetics. Never home but his dad bought him anything he wanted. I guess he had the habit of changing women from his father because his dad changed girls like wet towels.

So you can imagine that I did not run to Johnny, being the 17 year old supremacy that he was.

And yet every time I thought about it it intrigued me more and more and more. The girls I spoke all referred to Johnny, so he was the only one that could free me of my now overwhelming curiosity. It was eating me alive by now.

So one Monday I couldn't take it anymore and I saw Johnny sitting on the lawn in front of the school all alone, which was a miracle. Johnny never was alone, always being surrounded by eager girls or jocks from his clique.

I knew this was meant to be, my window of opportunity. So I went.

"Hi Johnny", I started.

He was reading some book and when he looked up his gaze went over my body down and up and down.

"Who are you?" he asked me in his normal superior way. His tone implying that I was not worth knowing, a junior that you don't want to touch.

"Uhhmm I'm Giselle Damper. I... I... I'm a junior here and uuuhmmm..."

"Ah you are Dan's little sister. Why would I want to speak to you?" He intervened.

"I... Uhhm I only want to know something and they tell me only you have the answer."

"What then?" he asked in that patronising tone of his, sounding bored and unpleasantly interrupted.

"Well some girls in the shower, uhhm well when I can see them, you know..."

"Silence!" he came back to me, stopping me abruptly and rudely. "I understand. Is that all you want to ask me?"

"Uhhmm well maybe you can tall me how to get in the top clique too?" I was almost too afraid to ask, but I decided that I would make the most out of this unexpected chance.

"Do you really want to know, or are you just curious?" he said to me.

"Well Johnny I really want to know because you see..."

"I don't have to see. If you really want to know, I won't tell you. I'll show you. But you must do as I say, all I say, whenever I say and not tell anybody about it. Can you do that?"

I was excited that I was talking to Johnny, THE Johnny and that he would include me in the secret that it had become by now.

So I easily complied. "Yes Johnny I can, I will do anything you say, whenever you say. Please tell me Johnny." Yes I would comply. I mean, how bad could he be for a 14 year old girl?

"Okay then. If you say that you will do anything I say for the next two weeks I will reveal it all to you at my birthday party on Saturday in two weeks. If you comply you are hereby invited and it will mean that you will come to belong to the clique, IF you do exactly as I tell you. The whole in-crowd will be there and I will reveal all to you then. Am I clear?"

Oh boy I would belong to the clique. Belong to the most popular bunch of kids in school and be at the best parties, sit in the best benches at lunch and get the best chances in connections. This was more then I ever expected!

"Yes Johnny I understand."

"First thing you must do is lose the bra."

I was too happy that I was invited to the most important party of town: my entrée into the top peer group and that he would reveal the secret to me to immediately understand what he said just then.

"Bad start little girl. I thought you would do what I said whenever I said. Maybe you are not that worthy after all. Why do I have to repeat myself then?"

"Do you mean now and here?" I asked him in a hushed tone, although nobody was near enough to hear.

"NOW!"

Boy this was turning some unexpected way fast. I was wearing a loose white blouse, with large oversized arms. I quickly undid my bra at the back and shimmied out of them without taking off my blouse.

"Hand them over."

I stepped closer so that I could give him my white lacy bra without being too obvious. When I reached out to hand it over though, he pulled back a bit and it the bra unfolded fully in my hand, making it totally obvious to anyone looking that I handed over a bra.

"As a punishment you will not wear a bra or tit support at all until my birthday. That includes bikini tops. If you don't obey you will not be introduced and you will not know. One more time of not obeying me gets you out.

"Also in the next two weeks you will sunbathe every day in the nude. You will have no tanning lines, whatsoever and that is a concrete rule. Also you will visit Madame Erika, the beauty parlour and ask for a Johnny makeover. This you will do as soon as possible. And I really mean soon.

"Here are the dressing rules: only wear tight halter tops and skirts that reach to mid thigh, max. No blouses or pants anymore. Sleep in the nude to get acquainted with nudity. Better still: from 10 pm till 7 am you will be nude always.

"Your brother applied for membership too. I think the Dampers might both get lucky if they both obey.

"Now piss off, I'm studying here."

I went away flabbergasted. I left my bra in his hands and he embarrassed me in front of the whole on looking school. I knew word would go around like a burning fire and I held my arms close to my body so that nobody could look along my arms to see my tits with the erect nipples. Wait a sec, erect nipples? This was summer?

All day long I wondered if it was worth the trouble, but then I noticed that all THE clique girls from PE gave me cheerful glances and encouraging nods. I was right: everybody knew, but even more, these girls approved! I was going to THE most important high school social event in town. Yes it would be worth it. And what could go wrong anyway? If things went too far I could always stop, couldn't I?

As soon as I got home I took the yellow pages to make an appointment with Madame Erika. She was not surprised and told me in a dull voice to come over at one the next day and bring $ 200, -.

The money was not too big a problem being the daughter of a bank director and well off in the money department. One o'clock was. I had English at that time and after that a double lesson math.

I took the appointment remembering the stern voice Johnny had used that day telling me ASAP and his promise that I would be out if I refused an order again.


Next morning in school I saw Johnny in the hallway and he beckoned me over with his finger. Of course he was surrounded by his friends and peer group, as usual.

"Come over here Giselle. Have you obeyed me as instructed?"

"I have Johnny."

"Are you wearing a bra right now Giselle?"

O boy and in front of his whole crowd! He asked me if I was topless in front of all his peers and there must have been 10 guys there! But I had to answer promptly to his question. I remembered: anything he said, whenever he said it.

"No Johnny, I'm not wearing a bra."

"Prove that to me. Lift your top."

Today I was wearing a red top, much tighter than the blouse from yesterday.

I lifted my top exposing my boobs in front of his eyes. He could see all of my breasts and my nipples standing proudly.

"Keep your top up and show it to my witness behind you," Johnny said.

In the process of turning of course everybody present had a peek at my boobs. When the "witness" had seen the proof of me not wearing a bra, I had to turn back around but the other way. This way everybody had had a peek.

"Well done, precious. You can redress now. Keep this up. Have you made the appointment?"

"I have Johnny, but it is at one this afternoon and I have to skip classes, so I thought..."

"You don't think. That's my job. It is not my problem that you have to skip classes. Do as I tell, is all I ask. How about tanning?"

I had a problem there. I didn't know anyplace where I could sunbathe in the nude. At home in the garden along the poolside my brother would surely see and make dumb remarks, or my mom would start asking questions. So I used the tanning light my mom used in wintertime to keep up her tan.

"Nice thought, but that won't do precious. Lights give an unnatural tan. Find a way. Maybe try the beach at Hammerhead?"

I had no idea of what he was talking about, but I stored the name in my mind.

Then he surprised me even more with his next order: "Lift your skirt."

Again in my mind I was stunned by his command, but again also I remembered the social perks it would get me in the end and I remembered putting on thick cotton panties this morning because my skirt only reached till mid thigh. Also my period was due and I would soon be wearing sanitary napkins. So it was a sane thing to wear.

So I lifted the tight short darkblue skirt to reveal my undies. I felt the blood rush to my head in shame as all guys were gawking at my panties. Lucky for me the circle of onlookers was tight, so nobody else in the hall had a view of my knickers.

"Oh God this is horrible. Whoever wears these things anymore? White cotton undies? And you seriously think I will let you in on the most popular crowd without you even knowing what is hip? From now on you will only wear thongs, the stringy type. And when I say from now on I mean from NOW on. Take these off! Quick!"

I lowered my skirt and took off my panties without revealing myself. Then I handed over my panties to Johnny.

"I don't want those awful things. Throw them away! In fact, you will dispose of all your panties when you get home and in future only wear string thongs. Is that understood? I'll have Dan check your drawers. You still have a lot to learn in two weeks girl. God, I thought that at least you knew about thongs."

And with that he walked off to his class taking his clique with him.

I was really embarrassed that he had shown me to his friends. I had gone topless before on the beach in Europe, but not one single girl wears tops over there. Mom and I simply adjusted. I remember the stealthy looks from Dan and dad. Still there it was by choice and in the right setting. Here in the hallway it most certainly was not!

And I had shown my underwear! God who would have thought that! As I thought about me showing my panties I remembered that I was even worse off. By not wearing them at all! I wore four pieces of clothing en two of them were shoes!

For the remainder of the morning I held my legs tight against each other. Not giving anyone the opportunity to see my bare hairy pussy.

Right after history I had to run to Madame Erika for my make up session. I had the address from the yellow pages, but it was in a part of town where I never had been before. It was the shady part of town and I was glad that is was bright daylight. I saw some peepshows and Adult movie theatres on the road over. Also there were a lot of porn shops. I saw things on the pictures in the windows outside that my protected upbringing would never had shown a fourteen year old virgin. I must admit that I was intrigued, but I had Madame on my mind.

I was precisely on time for the appointment. Madame Erika asked me to sit in an old barber chair. Erika was a nice lady of about forty. She was peaceful and assuring. She gave me tea in the backside treatment room and asked me what Johnny had said to me and done to me.

I told her about the Johnny Makeover and the bra and the panties and the tanning and the party in two weeks.

Erika was not surprised. "I know what he wants. We have an arrangement. I will let Gloria, my assistant, buy you some thongs of the kind he likes. Also Gloria will buy you shoes that you have to learn walking on. They are high spiked and you better learn or make a fool out of yourself. We will start with the makeover. Before we start I want written consent from you that the whole procedure is with your full approval. The procedure consists of facial and body treatment. That means we will scrub, clean, remove blemishes and restyle your face. You are really beautiful, so we won't need much remodelling. If you are not allowed to have any tan lines, how will you get by your pubes blocking the sun? They'll have to be trimmed at least."

Geeezz. I had not thought about that at all. I told you I was proud of my pubes and did not ever want to have them gone.

Erika thought that in two weeks the trimmed hairs would have returned quite some bit and suggested we trim them short. I agreed but with great reluctance. Softly Erika reminded me that I had no say in what she would do to me whatsoever, and to simply accept it. She had to report any hesitation to Johnny. She asked for my approval to all she would undertake today and handed me a form. I trusted her and signed without reading it.

Then Erika had me take off my top and skirt, effectively undressing me totally. She just raised an eyebrow and started work on my face. She scrubbed the skin, removed unclear skin and then epilated my eyebrows. I had never done that before. She used wax and it stung quite a bit, but it was over in a sec. After that she dyed my brows and lashes.

While keeping my eyes closed to let the dye do its work, I heard the buzzing sound of an electrical machine. Erika told me to keep my eyes shut and that is would sting a bit. I thought she used some cleaning device for micro treatment. It sure did sting! All over the length of my eyelids it stung when she took the machine over it. Then the same feeling went over my lips. All around the edge of my lips and on some parts of my mouth itself. It really hurt there. Then she applied lipstick.

Erika said that the face was okay for now, but that I had to return in two weeks, just before the party, to touch up.

Then she took a piercing gun in her hands. She took both my ears, cleaned them with ether or alcohol and shot two gold rings through them. I protested before the piercing ordeal, but Erika threatened to tell Johnny or apply an extra piercing if I kept that up so I stopped. After the ears she prepared to put a barbell through the top of my bellybutton. And I couldn't stop myself and protested. I remembered that she had to report to Johnny too late.

"I did warn you stupid girl. Now I have to give you an extra piercing. I would almost have been finished by now."

Indeed Erika went on with the navel piercing and put the needle between two tweezers through the top of my belly button.

"I shall spare you the pain of some piercings on obvious or touchy places. I shall pierce the tongue."

I almost cried out again, but a look from Erika stopped me just in time. She pulled out my tongue and used some stuff to make me feel it less. Then after careful placement she put the needle through and I cried out in pain. Erika was good. She applied the barbell and the piercing would not show in daily life.

"You will make some boy really happy with that," she said with a smirk. I didn't understand her.

Well piercings can be removed I thought and I had wanted earrings all my life. It was not as if this was permanent. Mom was against it: it would destroy acupuncture spots.

Erika declared the procedure complete and asked Gloria to show her buys of this afternoon.

Gloria had been shopping for thongs and she came back with 6 pairs she hadn't shown me yet. She also bought the shoes. Gloria would trim my pussy. She explained to me that it was daily work for her to do this and not to be embarrassed. I was naked except for the three piercings and embarrassed as hell to let anybody else touch my pussy, I can tell you that. She was surprised that I wore no underwear seeing me the first time that day.

Then she put me on the edge of the chair, laying back comfortably. She clipped and trimmed the long hairs with scissors. Then she asked me to stand up and raise my arms to remove the hair of my armpits. She applied oil instead of foam and explained that it was to prevent razor burn and in growing hairs. Then she took some new disposable razors and my armpits were smooth in a few minutes flat. I not only felt naked after the shaving but I was really naked too.

Then Gloria gave me the shoes. She bought open sandals with heels 4 inches high and sharp as needles.

"Walk on these every chance you get and make yourself comfortable with them."

After Gloria was finished Erika took me to the wall with a large full body sized mirror. I stumbled like a drunk on the high heeled shoes. Only then did she let me look into a mirror for the first time that afternoon.

I have never been so horrified in my life looking at myself!

I looked like a whore. My brows were shaped perfectly. Beautiful arches over my eyes, enhancing the gaze from my hazel eyes. My lashes were colored black and standing full in the light, my skin was pure and softly shining like silk, but the rest of my face...

My eyelids were puffy and red. Erika told me she had tattooed my eyelids and lips. Jesus Christ! For the rest of my natural life the eyes would not be without a black stripe just at the bottom of the lids. Many women just applied that with eye liner, but poor Giselle was marked for life.

My mouth was shaped with a definite line around the lips. She had used some bright red color around my lips and she had shaped the lips more roundly. I had thick lips from the tattooing procedure and from the shape itself. They just looked like I was in for anything, pouting.

Then looking down I could see my puffy pussy lips dangling under my body. The lips were protruded and I saw myself like a 10 year old again. With almost no pussy hair.

On my feet were the 4 inch high heels. I was still working on my balance but it looked like my legs were long towers of flesh. The shoes were beautiful and made me look like 19 years old at least. I saw these kind of women on the street outside. Erika made me look like a whore.

I started crying but I knew there was no way back. I was tattooed for eternity and I was totally in the power of Johnny. I knew after being marked like this and coming so far I could not refuse him anything in the future.

Erika declared I was done for the day. She advised me to buy an ice cream to soothe the pain on my lips and to stop the swelling. The tattoo was not like putting dragons on somebody's arms. Erika used a much finer needle and this skin did not need deep penetration to stick. She expected that by tomorrow the swelling would almost not be visible.

I did not want to go home and face my parents so I asked Erika where I could sunbathe in the nude. Lucky for me she knew of a small secluded beach not far from the parlour. Many movie stars from Los Angeles go there to get a full tan, she explained. Well they would, our town being a suburb of Los Angeles.

Then Gloria showed me the thongs. One was even smaller then the next one! Gloria said this was what Johnny wanted. All of them were nothing more then strings through the butt and some square inches of cloth on the pussy only, not even that much on the vulva. Also the fabric was so sheer that it clung to the skin and showed everything by looking through it or by the shape it took on. I chose a black lacy thong to put on and paid Erika.

After that I headed to the beach, wobbling dangerously on my new high heels. Needless to say I cried all afternoon.


I didn't see Johnny for a few days. My face had taken on its original shape the next day. Mom and dad went ballistic over my change telling that I was too young to make permanent decisions like that and and and. But in the end there was nothing they could do. I soon realised that I was doomed to wear lipstick all the time for the rest of my life, because otherwise people could see the distinction between the tattooed lip outline and the natural one. Erika had used some bright red color and I was destined to use bright colors.

One problem came when my period started the day after the treatment. I couldn't wear napkins in my thongs, so I bought tampons. My pussy was tight but I managed to get them in. Also I had to get used to a string in my butt. My asshole was not used to having something against is and I plucked the whole first day getting my string out. By the second day I was more used to it and after the third day I loved the way they felt or better put, the way I never felt I anything. When I got home I started going through my drawer with panties. There were some that were to beautiful to throw away and I put them to the side. At hat moment Dan entered my bedroom and asked what I was doing.

"I'm just going through some old stuff. I need some new clothes so I'm just scanning my wardrobe." I said wishing him away.

But Dan came closer.

"You know I have orders to help you get rid of your old underwear. So give."

His big hands took all I had in the drawer. Gone were my panties, even the silk ones I got last Christmas. But he also took my body stockings. They had more cloth in the gusset than allowed, so they had to go. Dan threw them in a bag. I was devastated but I understood that he did that on orders from Dan. So I thought lets get it over with. I gave him my cotton bra's too, leaving me with the lacy ones. A big cotton bra is no match with thongs are they?

The piercings were no bother at all. Sure they hurt, but Erika gave me a bottle of antiseptic stuff that I applied and the wounds healed beautifully. My tongue piercing was placed perfectly. Even mom and dad didn't see the thing ever. No ticking against my teeth and no hissing in my speech. It took some time getting used to while eating, but the barbell was not that long and it was not in the way much.

My classmates gave me the third degree on what and why, but I kept my mouth shut. I told them if they wanted to I could refer them to a parlour. But I think for these fourteen year olds that went too far. As it had for me to be honest. My friend Barbara was more perceptive than the others.

"You are trying to get in the clique huh? Do you know what they do with each other on their parties and weekends? Do you? Sex. That's what. You better think Giselle."

Yes I heard the rumours too and I thought that it made the deal the more interesting. At the same moment I suspected that little 14 year olds aren't mature enough for that so they wouldn't, would they?

I only now noticed that the other girls were treated the same way I was. I recognised the tattooing on their faces too. With some more than with others, but recognisable. I knew now why they all had these piercings. Still, these girls...


In the week following Johnny beckoned me to him again. We were alone in a quiet part of the school, in a small hallway leading to the sport fields.

"Hi precious. Have you been keeping to the orders I gave you?" he asked me.

"Yes Johnny, I have done everything that you have asked me," I said proudly, because I had.

"Prove it to me. Take of your top and skirt."

By now I knew better than to discuss an order, so I quickly took of my top and skirt. The thongs I had on were really tiny and the tiny cloth and string more than once slipped between my pussylips.

I stood before Johnny in nothing than my tiny thong and the three piercings. Waiting demurely for his approval.

"Hold your arms up and spread your legs two feet. I want to check for tanning lines."

His face was almost on my skin when he gave me the once over. He pulled down the thong some to check for tanning lines. But I had been careful. I had turned every few minutes and I had tanned evenly all over. I had taken the bus and walked to the beach every day. This way I could practise walking the high heeled shoes and get a tan. I studied at the beach so I could make full use of the sun time. On the nude beach I was not the only one with an almost bare crotch. I had played volleyball with a bunch of regulars and I noticed that even some guys had bare cocks and balls I noticed.

Then he checked the face. I heard him making approving sounds and that made me happy. Approval of this really hard to please kid.

"You're doing fine. Keep this up and you will blend in perfectly with the top clique. I see you trimmed your cunt to tan better too. Perfect.

New instructions for you: make an appointment with Madame Erika for Friday so she can touch up. I'll leave orders for her.

You will do fine this Saturday. Wear a tight one piece dress. Erika will know. Now get lost."


Fortunately Erika had scheduled in my appointment already expecting the return. Sadly again at one in the afternoon, so I had to skip some classes again.

When I entered the parlour, wearing my high heels as usual outside school, Erika was pleased to see me.

"I see you are getting used to the shoes?"

"Yes Erika, I wear them whenever I can. I keep them in my bag at all times and out of school I practise walking on them. I even once almost missed the bus and I had to run to get it. I tell you I can even run on these babies!"

She let me wash my face to get rid of any outside dirt and make up for the facial. Then she asked me how I was. Of course I had to tell her my parents were outraged and my girl friends were curious.

Again Erika told me she had had instructions from Johnny and I had to sign a consent form. She told me nothing bad would be done to me so again I signed.

Then she had me undress myself totally and sit in the chair.

She scrubbed and massaged my face again and touched up the eyebrows with tweezers. Then she switched on the tattooing machine. I started to tell her that nothing more should be done, but she shushed me.

"You know that you have no say in it and that I will have to tell Johnny if you don't obey. So be still and lay back."

I was really frightened that she would tattoo whatever on my body. But she was good. She reapplied ink to my eye lids making them blacker but not expanding the zone. Then she switched needles and reapplied the lip work. This time she applied some more color on the lips themselves, but the shape stayed the same. Then she touched up some freckles with skin toned dye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.