Dancing Lessons - Cover

Dancing Lessons

by Holly Rennick

Copyright© 2004 by Holly Rennick

Romantic Sex Story: Your sixth-grade teacher can teach you about geology. She can teach you about your body. A few years later, she can teach you about hers. It may take more time to learn about the little ripples that shimmer through your bodies when the two of you come without motion. Education is a two-way process.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   .

From our perspective, all our teachers were old, but knowing this was Miss Hanson’s first year at least distinguished her from Miss McGraw who’d taught our parents.

I liked Miss Hanson from the first because she knew about everything. How glaciers scooped out lakes, how Amelia Earhart crossed the Atlantic, whatever struck our fancy. We boys were more interested in glaciers; the girls, of course, Miss Earhart.

“It’s a big old world, but not too big for not getting back,” as Miss Hanson put it.

Miss Hanson liked me because I studied and hardly ever got caught cutting up. When she wanted to move us on to the next subject, but nobody could answer the question, she’d call on me. “Thanks, Andrew,” she’d confided when the others were leaving. “You’re a sharp guy.”

I’d sometimes hang around after class and miss playing shortstop to help Miss Hanson pick things up. That’s how I found out how much she got paid and how she found out that I could yodel. I’d never been taught; I just could

The two of us were at her desk looking at the National Geographic, our chairs together so we could read the captions, and I asked if she’d seen “Shanghai Express,” and as she hadn’t, I summarized the plot, which she said sounded very exciting.

Had I seen “The Sin of Madelon Claudet?” she asked in return, to which I shook my head. “Maybe little old for you, though, Helen Hayes is this lady who has to earn some extra money,” and in learning for her pen, her breast touched me. Only for a second, but a second’s a second

Two more times that week it happened, once as we were shelving books and I reached to steady one, the other when in moving her supply cupboard, my hold was between it and her. That one was for a lot more than a second.


When Miss Hanson needed somebody to mow her lawn, I was glad to help. Afterward, we were having a snack in her kitchen. “So Andrew, know how to dance?”

I didn’t, explaining that it didn’t matter because I wasn’t going to the prom, or anything.

“Want to learn? I’ve got Smoke Gets in Your Eyes and I Only Have Eyes for You. They’re both about eyes.”

“Maybe.”

She took my hands and pulled me up. “Dancing’s not just knowing the steps, though. It’s about being partners,” and with that, pulled me against her.

“No need, your hand pointing out to space,” she decided after a period, folding my outstretched arm back to where the side of my hand was against the edge of her bosom.

It was, after all, a lesson.


Miss Hanson seemed pleased when I stopped by the following Saturday. “Hi. Miss Hanson. Need help with anything.”

“My lucky day, you showing up! I do need to move some things in the attic. It’s boiling up there, though.”

As it was indeed hot under the eaves, Miss Hanson undid a button, then a second.

Finely, though, she decided we’d done enough. “So how about another lesson, you already being here.”

Back in her kitchen, she put on “Moonlight Serenade,” not realizing she’d forgotten to fix her buttons.


I’d bike to her house each weekend to learn a new step, and it was on one of those rides that Officer Rymer waved me over. I didn’t think I’d been doing anything wrong, but you never know.

“Morning, Andrew.”

“Morning, sir.”

“It’s fine seeing a young man who takes such good care of his transportation.”

“Thank you, sir,” pleased that a policeman would take note of my bicycle.

“And while we’re talking,” he went on, “you’d be going over to Miss Hanson’s, I expect?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I keep an eye on things,” guessing about me wondering how he knew. “It’s swell how you help her out around Miss Hanson’s place. The thing is, though, your bike being kept up nice, you might want to park it out of sight. Don’t want some punk riding it off while you’re in there, do we?”

“I’ll do that, sir,” as I saw his point.

“I’ll do what I can to get it back for you, but they’d probably have been riding in the mud, and whatnot.”

“Thanks, Officer.”


What caused me concern was the interlock of our legs. Backing away didn’t help, as she’d just move forward, guiding my hand fully onto her as she did so.

“It’s totally natural, Andrew, when you dance,” she told me without saying the subject.

Her knowing my state was bad enough, but realizing I might involuntary do something I wouldn’t want my teacher knowing about was far worse.

“It’s OK, Andrew,” taking control with her thigh.

I held off as long as I could, but with her leg working on me, I really didn’t have a chance.

“Sorry,” I managed after my climax, not knowing Inge what else to say.

“No reason to be,” she told me. “It’s what sometimes happens.”

But nothing lasts forever.


“Andrew, I think we need to stop,” one Saturday, a hot one.

“How come?” by now counting the days till Saturdays, knowing what would happen.

She thought for a moment. “Because sooner or later ... OK, but if this being our last time, you get to do something back.”

This being our last time, I reached up the back of her shirt and unhooked her brassiere.

I was unprepared, however, when she in turn reached down.

“You can’t,” I managed, as she found my boner.

“This is why we need to stop,” she told me after I’d wetted everything.

And that’s how we ended my lesson.


We of the Class of ‘42 were somber a lot, though we’d deny it. The boys had guaranteed employment. The girls were teary.

“You’re joining the Navy, I hear?” Miss Hanson asked me in the hall.

“Maybe be a gunner,” hoping she’d picture me in a flak vest, bagging a Zero before it could kamikaze my battleship. “Be at the prom?” affecting a finger snap that might be used by sailors. “Paper Doll’s the theme. The girls are making life-sized ones for the walls.”

“Chaperone.”

“I’m taking Arlene, but I get one dance with you, OK?”

The way my buddies would cut in, I really wouldn’t see much of my date until the “Mate your Date at the Lake,” what we called it, though the chances were slim.

Everyone knew that Officer Rymer would be out and about, and the law was clear. No speeding to get there. No wheelies. No alcohol. Skinny-dipping only within the buoys. Keep the real fun inside the car.

They said that sometimes you could see the whole rally squad naked, diving off the raft. That’s what they said, anyway.

Given the cut of Arlene’s formal, it would be a cinch to pop her out. She’d already moved her corsage to her wrist. This was going to be one fun prom night!

For the dancing part, it was about acting casual, the girls going to the girl’s room to check their makeup, and making out without the chaperones seeing.

When Miss Hanson walked into the gym, I gave her a half-raised wave, glad that Arlene had gone to fix her hair. “Glad to see you, Miss Hanson,” in what I hoped sounded like a sailor’s voice,

“Thank you, Andrew. This place looks so nice.”

I chatted with a few others so it wouldn’t look like I’d been waiting for her and managed to get behind her by the punch table. Rumor was that it had been spiked, but if so, not with much.

“You did promise me a dance, right?” hoping she’d not forgotten.

“Indeed I did, kind sir,” touching my arm in a way that made me feel special

No one seemed to think it odd, me dancing with a teacher before being sent off to be a gunner on a warship, and Arlene would rather I dance with a teacher than with one of her curvier friends,

Miss Hanson pulled me closer after they dimmed the lights and I, in turn, forgot our setting and plucked her strap. When she spread her fingers to mask my hand when a glitch in my footwork caused it to go, I touched her breast.

She smiled when the lights returned. “It was lovely dancing with you, Andrew. And I see Arlene waiting for you.”

I’d guaranteed my buddies that I’d pop Arlene’s cherry at the lake -- the first to score was supposed to honk his horn -- but unfortunately I came on her chiffon.

Perhaps thwarting me had been her intent, though, something to tell her girlfriends about, and they’d giggle when they passed me in the hall.

Once in the Navy, though, I’d score with a hula girl, the recruiter having more or less promised, as I suppose he knew I was a virgin.


I wasn’t sure why I drove by Miss Hanson’s on my way home, but her kitchen light was on. I should have told her at the dance that she’d been my favorite teacher, but she’d already left when I thought of it,

“Why, Andrew!” her not seeming surprised to see me, not seeming to mind that she was in her robe. “Come on in.”

I swallowed. “I just wanted to tell you that you were the best teacher.”

I followed her into the kitchen. “Sorry I can’t offer you more than lemonade, Mr. Sailor Man,” and sat me down.

“Lemonade’s fine,” not sure what else to say.

“Just make it back, OK?” and with that, slipped behind me, put her hands on my shoulders, and drew me to where I could hear her heartbeat.

“I’ll watch out,” not moving.

“I shouldn’t have led you on,” as if that’s what I’d come to talk about.

“You were giving me dance lessons, was all. Anyway,” as I wanted to change the subject, “I just stopped to tell you that you were my best teacher.”

“And you were my best student. Did you take Arlene to the lake?” another change of topic

“Sort of.”

“And?”

“Didn’t work out.”

She thought it over, probably realizing what. “Maybe better that way.”

I tried to make light of it. “Didn’t even get to see the rally squad naked, even.”

‘What?”

“You know, swimming.”

She laughed. “Oh yes. I’d heard that, too.” and then again turned serious. “So how about we dance another dance, you having stopped by?”

That we did, my hand near her breast. When she moved me off, I thought it meant the end, but it was to her top button, and once I was done, to the next.

Then it got confusing, but her bedroom was where that dance ended and the following began.

As for how I did, Arlene would have made me pull out early, but Miss Hanson kept me in, even after.

Not knowing what to do next, I mumbled something about the hour and escaped into the night.


Gunnery school already had its quota, but as I’d the grades, I’d be in Communications. Easy street, I figured, until discovering that we were the suckers who hit the beach with the Marines, them with rifles, us, with radios. But the Japs surrendered before I got there and I was made a Navy journalist.

The promised hula girls turned out to be Filipina hookers who wanted to know my rank before establishing the price.

I could have taken my discharge, but journalism was interesting and in uniform, I could get experience. “Sailor, you can write any story from the list,” the list where I ended up stationed being “The Yanks in Norway,” names, hometowns, something their mother could share with her friends.

The piece that won me the award was about a GI doing reconnaissance who’d slalomed to a remote cottage, only to discover the residents were his grandparents. My commander wished the soldier had been Navy, but it was a cracker-jack piece.

The USO was where we hung out for the easy scoops and cheap drinks. It was there where a woman in USO attire, her braid, however marking her as Norwegian, emerged from the phone booth and stared at me.

“Andrew? It is you!”

It took me a minute. “Miss Hanson? How...?”

She beamed. “The school board gave me a leave to do USO. It’s Gretta. ‘Hvordan har du det?’ means how are you?”

“Wonderfully surprised,” though I supposed she could tell it. Sailors aren’t supposed to be “wonderfully” anything, but I didn’t care.

“So how’d you end up here?” she wanted to know.

“Me? I’m a journalist. Navy stuff. Are you...?”

She must have understood. “Same as ever. You?”

“Same as ever.”

“So how about let’s dance.” “Let It Snow” was hardly necessary for where we were, but it was what was playing.

She giggled when I put my hand on her back. A GI tried to cut in, but I said we were together. When I pulled my other hand more between us, she covered it the way she’d done back home.

Afterward, I walked her to her flat.

“Miss Hanson?”

“It’s Gretta.”

“OK.” I paused. “I guess I just want to say I’m sorry for showing up like that, that night.”

“We danced.”

I gave her a kiss and she laughed.

“Come on in, Andrew. Mary Ellen and Doris can move to the living room. They’re good sports.”

One would think that a Naval Correspondent and a pretty USO volunteer would tear up the bedroom, but once there, she and I were almost as we’d been back home, maybe a little daring, but hardly that confident as to where to take it. She turned off the light and was still in her slip when she pulled the covers over her. I was about as discrete, facing away when I stripped to my skivvies and slipping into the far side. She was the one who thought to get us kissing, a way to get us closer.

A slip over a brassiere not being much different from a blouse over a brassiere, it wasn’t as if her breasts felt much different, though doing it in bed made it rather more obvious than while dancing. I suppose I did feel different to her thigh, though, skivvies being not trousers. Dancing, she’d legged me over and over until I’d come in my pants. Here, though, it wasn’t repetitive, maybe for that very reason.

I knew it my job to take off her slip, but with that she was helpful. Same for her brassiere. As for our underpants, we each took care of our own.

As my experience had been with entrepreneurs who knew how to take charge -- the higher their turnover, the more their take-home -- I’d have left it to her to decide how to proceed, but I’d the impression that maybe this was never to her than to than me. It took a bit just to get used to touching together, and a few tentatives to end up as we did, her pulling the bedcover up to my shoulders.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.