A Definite No-No

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Debbie, a sexy young 15-year old, has been lusting for a man named David. Finally, she decides to see if she can seduce him -- David is her own father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

The months had passed and Debbie could no longer deny her own desires and sexual fantasies. She was so hot and so horny to fuck David that she could no longer wait. She lay in her bed at night just imagining what it would be like to have David on top of her, his hard cock inside her pussy and his sexy muscular body moving up and down as he thrust his big hard cock in and out of her tight young teenage pussy. Debbie would lie there in the quiet of her own bedroom, groping her sexy young tits, letting her hands roam over her body like they were David's and then she'd let them wander into her crotch where she'd finally get to the point of caressing and rubbing her pussy and clit until she exploded in orgasm.

Debbie was 15 years old and she'd started into puberty at age 11. Within the first year her breasts had grown into sexy little rounded mounds high on her chest, and she had quickly begun to develop the sexy roundedness of a maturing young woman. In two years after starting her period and the experience of getting rounded hips, breasts and pussy hair, Debbie had lost her virginity one Saturday night with a young boy who was a couple of years older than her. She'd managed to keep from getting pregnant because she'd convinced him that if he wanted to fuck her, he'd have to use a condom. Todd, the boy, slipped the condom onto his hard cock before he ever slid it into Debbie the first time and then he'd taken her cherry pussy and he'd fucked her twice that night before he took her home. Debbie hadn't minded Todd using the condom and since there was no way she could ask her mother for birth control, she hoped she'd keep from getting knocked up with a baby the first time she got fucked.

That had been two years earlier and Debbie had been fucked by two other boyfriends since her first time. She still been unwilling to ask her mother to get her on birth control, so she just told the two boyfriends they either had to use condoms or they couldn't get this cocks inside her pussy. They both agreed. Debbie had fucked both of the guys a few times while she'd dated them but whenever she let one of the boys fuck her, David was always the man who was sliding his cock inside of her pussy. She'd feel the hardness of the boy's cock but she imagined it was David.

Debbie figured there was no way she'd ever be able to have David fuck her. She'd lie awake, imagining him bucking up and down, filling her pussy full with his big hard cock. Debbie felt herself growing increasing hornier and hornier to have David fuck her. Finally, she decided that she would have to do whatever she could to get David himself to make her fantasies a hot sexy reality. David was Debbie's father.

Debbie knew that it was a huge no-no for her to even think about her father in a sexual way. She knew it was incest for her to let her father fuck her, but Debbie thought her father David was the sexiest man she'd ever known. She loved being around him and she felt her nipples grow hard and her pussy get wet whenever she was physically close to him. Debbie fought to keep from going after him. Then, one Friday evening, Debbie's mother, Beth, had gone out of town to spend the entire weekend to spend the entire weekend with her sorority sisters from her college days. When Debbie knew for sure her mother was gone long enough to be safe, she went looking for her father David. She found him out in the garage doing some last minute work cleaning up.

Debbie told her dad that she'd prepared supper for them, and then Debbie set her plan into action. She had fought over the idea of being subtle in her plans to seduce her father, and then she'd decided to be bold and take a big chance. Debbie left a note on the kitchen table saying, "Daddy, your dessert is first tonight -- and it's located in Debbie's room. Love, Debbie"

Then, Debbie had gone up to her room and she'd slipped out of all her clothes and gotten underneath the covers of her bed. Lying there naked, waiting for her father to either take her bait or reject her out of hand, Debbie's heart was pounding fiercely inside her chest. How in the world do you go about seducing your own father into making love to you, Debbie thought.

Then, Debbie heard her door open and her father David came inside. The moment he saw Debbie there in her bed, he knew precisely what Debbie's note about dessert had meant. Debbie's heart pounded even faster when she saw her dad standing there. "Hi, Daddy," Debbie said as she waited to see how he was going to react.

"Oh, Debbie, what is this about my dessert being here in your room?" David said as he stood there, and Debbie looked at her father's crotch and could see that there was a huge erection already getting hard in his pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.