The Rescue - Cover

The Rescue

Copyright© 2004 by rlfj

Chapter 13: A Deserted Island

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Deserted Island - Sequel to 'The Storm' - The Jensens rescue a shipwrecked family adrift in the Caribbean. It doesn't take long for them to initiate all three generations into their lifestyle!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

It was shortly after one when a small island was spotted off the port bow, and Captain Jimmy adjusted the yacht’s course to approach it. He and the other frolicking fornicators had come back on deck at noon, for a hearty lunch, and he had taken the wheel on the main bridge. Most of the others surrounded him as he described the island as they came closer.

“It’s not really all that much of an island, maybe a mile long and half that wide, at best. It’ never had anybody living there permanently that I’ve ever heard of, although the Navy had an outpost on it for a bit during the Second World War.”

“Whatever for?” asked Jason. “We’re out in the middle of nowhere.”

“That’s the reason. Back when the war started, the Germans were sinking ships left and right with their U-boats. We couldn’t do a whole lot about it at the time, so they would stick a half dozen guys on these little islands, with water, rations, and a radio, to keep an eye out for subs. Well, it was pretty crappy duty, and as soon as they had ramped up production of PBYs and Catalinas, they pulled them off and started patrolling by airplane.”

“What could be so bad about duty like that? A sunny tropical island, nobody shooting at you ... Harry would have killed for this. He served out the war on a destroyer, and said you were either bored out of your mind or scared to death,” commented Babs.

“That’s the military for you,” agreed the Skipper. “Still, these guys weren’t doing it the way we are, with beer, lobster, and excuse me for saying it, a boatload of beautiful women.” Babs blushed but grinned anyway. “Imagine a month of eight on and eight off, humping around a Springfield rifle and staring at the sea with binoculars, and nothing but K-rations and chlorinated water and the ugly faces of your buddies. I’d have gone nuts, and I’ve done that sort of shit before!”

He continued steering the boat around the small island, which was halfway between the stereotypical desert island with a single palm tree and the stereotypical lush tropical paradise. It only rose a couple of hundred feet above the water line and was covered mostly in a thin grass and even thinner scrub. There were several small and separated beaches, and at the center of the island, what appeared to be a tower. “Right now, I’m looking for the dock that was put up for launches. It’s pretty much shot, and we won’t be able to use it, but it’ll be deep enough there to pull in and anchor. We’ll go in by launch,” he said referring to the large, outboard-powered rigid-hulled inflatable stored next to a small davit at the stern. A few minutes later, Robby sang out and pointed, and the captain swung the wheel, turning the yacht in to shore. The dock was, indeed, quite unusable, and now consisted of only a few waterlogged pilings, but the water was deep enough to allow them to anchor. Looking at the pilings, Captain Jimmy said, “Looks like they’ve had one too many hurricane for that dock.”

By two, the yacht had been anchored fore and aft. The launch was put into the water and Robby began ferrying people ashore. It took him two trips to get everybody to the small beach, and once they were all there, the skipper gave the plan for the day. “Well, welcome to paradise, folks. Robby, Phoebe, and I will set up camp, so to speak, right where we are. Dinner will be when the sun starts to set, or sometime before, or sometime after. If you want, there’s some sort of watch tower at the high point of this place, such that it is, but it’s probably in the same shape as the dock. If you get lost, just head toward the blue stuff - that’ll be the ocean - and walk around the island until you see a big, white boat. And remember, bring your trash back. See you later.”

Everybody immediately began to talk, arguing about which way to go and what to do. Reeves listened briefly, then said, “So, what’s the big deal? This island is so small we can walk around it in an hour! Let’s split up and meet at the other end.” Malcolm and Babs nodded in agreement, and it was settled. Everybody was dressed in swimsuits and sneakers or borrowed flip-flops, so they all grabbed beach towels, bottles of water, and tanning lotion, and took off.

“Let’s go this way,” Malcolm said to Mary. She nodded and they began walking to the left, the western side of the island. Caroline, Maggie, and Reeves headed eastward, while Babs and her grandson were adventurous, deciding to go overland and see the watchtower. The going was easy, but the beach was surprisingly narrow, with a washed-away overhang to the side, and they bumped hips constantly as they walked along. Mary didn’t mind at all and walked by Malcolm’s side rather than hang back and follow.

They had gone maybe a third of a mile when the beach widened out again. Looking around, Malcolm saw that they had passed around a bend in the shoreline and were out of sight of the base camp. Stopping, he shook out his towel and began to spread it out. Mary stopped and watched curiously. “We aren’t at the other end yet,” she said.

“Really?” he asked innocently. “Are you sure? It seems awfully close to a mile to me. Once the others get here, we’ll just have to measure the distance, won’t we. In the meantime, let’s go take a swim.” Malcolm kicked off his sneakers and dug his toes into the warm sand.

Mary grinned and kicked off her flip-flops. “You’re an evil man, Doctor Jenson, an evil man! You’re leading me astray.”

“Nonsense, young lady. I’m a medical professional, and my diagnosis is they’re all chubby. They need a good walk to burn off the calories.” He held his hand out to Mary, and she untied her wrap skirt, then took his hand. They ran down to the water and dove in.

They swam briefly, then Mary squealed as Malcolm pushed her from behind and she went under the surf. Coming up for air, she sputtered and was forced to adjust her tiny bikini top since both her large tits had popped free. Whirling on her attacker, she viciously splashed water in his face until he closed on her and ducked her under again. The give and take went on for several minutes, during which Malcolm was able to see almost all the busty young beauty’s charms, and Mary was nudged repeatedly by the sturdy erection hidden by his swim trunks. Finally, after she managed to climb up on his back and hold him under for almost a minute, Malcolm found his footing and stood straight. Mary found herself getting a piggyback ride back to their towels and finished adjusting her top as best she could.

Malcolm promptly grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion and began to rub it into his arms, chest, and legs. Handing it to her, he said, “Here, do my back, then I’ll do you.” Mary poured some in her hands and began to massage it into his strong shoulders. Her hands lingered as they oiled his lower back and sides, as she began to wonder what it would be like to oil up that cock which had been nudging her earlier. A surreptitious look confirmed that it hadn’t softened. Malcolm broke her reverie by twisting around. “Your turn, lie down,” he ordered.

Mary promptly lay down and stretched out on the overly large beach towel. She closed her eyes and turned her head away from the afternoon sun. She shivered as Malcolm’s strong hands began to rub the oil into her shoulders and arms, and she luxuriated in the feel as he drew his palms down her flanks. This was more than simply rubbing lotion on her skin to protect her from the sun, it was more like a sensual deep massage. At his comment that she should take off her top, she could only murmur incoherently in agreement, and let him slip the ties at her neck and back and pull it from beneath her. She never even noticed when he undid the ties holding her bottom together and peeled it off and set it aside. Naked, she lay baking under the warm sun as her host lovingly basted her pliant body. Her own juices had begun to dribble from her pussy and down to her supple tummy.

Stopping briefly as the girl half-dozed, Malcolm leaned back and smiled at his handiwork. Only a little bit more, he thought. Quietly he slipped his trunks off and let his erection jut forth proudly, then moved back towards her. “Other side,” he commented and gently tugged her face up. Mary’s eyes remained closed as she complied. Part of her mind knew that she was totally nude, and that Malcolm had begun to rub oil onto her proudly upthrust breasts, but mostly she rejoiced in the small orgasms she was experiencing as he fondled her acquiescent form. She simply moaned quietly and enjoyed.

Malcolm was stunned by her beauty as he began to massage her massive tits. A glance at her groin confirmed her desire; her bald pudenda was puffy and flushed, and very, very wet. Moving a hand down past her deep navel, he began to massage her pussy, inserting a tiring finger into the pink cleft and rubbing firmly but gently the bud he could see slightly at its apex.

Mary’s eyes opened with a start as her orgasm went into overdrive. This was far, far better than anything that Bobby had done with her, and she gasped out a series of high-pitched moans as she fought for some semblance of control over her body. She failed utterly and collapsed back as the waves of pleasure shot from her cunt to her tits and reversed, her body shuddering as she stared at Malcolm’s cock pulsing near her face. His was the first uncircumcised dick she had ever seen, and she was too inexperienced to note that the fact that his glans was sticking well past his foreskin showed his excitement as well.

She rode the crest of the wave as long as possible, until panting and sweating, Malcolm let her down from the peak. Looking up at him, she could sense his desire and need, and knew her own as well. As Malcolm sat back on his heels, she twisted up and around, and put her head in his crotch. Opening her mouth widely, she took his organ inside and closed her lips around his cockshaft.

The hot and horny teen’s mouth was like the sweetest balm to the older man. He cradled her head in his lap as she began to suction him, her tongue swirling around the exquisitely sensitive cockhead. His first coherent thought was that she may have been a virgin, but this was definitely not the first blowjob she had ever given, and the odds were heavily in his favor that she would swallow his upcoming cum. He continued to fondle Mary’s lush cunt as she began to jack his shaft and fondle his nuts and was proved correct. Grunting and gasping out, “Oh, God, here it comes!” he looked down to see her thrust her face as far forward as possible, to take the torrent spewing from his cock, her Adam’s apple bobbing as she gulped down his jism effortlessly. When the last drop had been milked from his softening cock and draining balls, she pulled away and licked her lips. Sagging back, they smiled at each other in satisfaction.

“More,” she pled.

In response, Malcolm said, “Until the damn thing falls off,” then crawled between her outstretched and oily legs. Laying down, he lifted her thighs up and placed them over his shoulders, then lowered his lips to her hot and moist cunt. Reaching around her thighs, he spread her pussy lips with his fingertips and began to lick her twat.

Bobby had never done this before! Screaming in a renewed climax, Mary’s tiny feet pounded at Malcolm’s back as he licked and sucked her clitoris. Her only respite was when he shifted his focus from her clit to licking cunt juice from the flowing pink tunnel beneath it. She was able to struggle upwards to rest on her elbows and stare between her legs as his face burrowed into her crotch, then threw her head back and collapsed backwards as he renewed his assault on the throbbing bud. She barely noticed as he brought his hands up to pinch and pull on her protruding nipples.

Finally, unable to bear any further pleasure, Mary was forced to crudely grab Malcolm by the ears and pull him away. Looking into his grinning face, drenched with her pussy juice, she simply begged, “Fuck me? Please?”

Grinning down at his supine and eager charge, Malcolm climbed to his knees, letting her knees slide from his shoulders. Idly brushing some loose sand from his reinvigorated manhood, he lifted her legs again and pushed her knees back so that they were almost touching her tits. Then he crawled forward, spreading her legs wide, and rubbed the underside of his cock along her slit, his cockhead ringing the bell of her clit. As she gasped in anticipation, he leaned forward and buried himself in a single swift thrust, tucking his arms under her knees.

Mary cried out again as another orgasm swept over her. Sweet Jesus, why had she ever stopped Bobby from doing this weeks ago! Babbling an incoherent, “Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck me...,” she thrashed beneath her first lover, her cunt grasping at the cock pistoning away inside it.


On the other side of the island, Caroline and Reeves had similar ideas concerning Mary’s mother. Although the beach they chose was closer to the far end of the island, they, too, stopped and spread out their towels.

Surprised, Maggie asked, “What’s up? Why are we stopping?”

Reeves answered, “Why, we don’t need to go any farther than this for what we had planned.”

“What did you have planned?”

She was even more surprised by the response. Reeves and Caroline moved up to her sandwiching her between them. Then, as Reeves lightly gripped her upper arms, Caroline announced, “We planned on fucking you!” She followed up by taking Maggie’s face in her hands and leaning in to kiss her thoroughly, her lips devouring her victim’s as her tongue forced its way into Maggie’s mouth.

Maggie was utterly startled, to the point where resistance wasn’t even considered. By the time she had considered it, she discovered that her own mouth was open and that she was eagerly returning Caroline’s kiss, and that her pussy was flooding with slick moistness. It had been years since her last girl-girl tryst, but all the moves came back naturally.

Stepping back slightly, Caroline sank to her knees and kissed Maggie softly between her legs. Then, as Reeves removed her bikini top and reached around to cup and fondle Maggie’s breasts, Caroline untied the woman’s skirt and bottom. Finally, she reached around Maggie to place her hands on Reeves’ swimsuit. Firmly grasping the waistband, she tugged it down below the hard-on digging into Maggie’s ass, and as he stepped out of the swim trunks, he slid his cock between her spread legs.

Maggie was overwhelmed with desire, and neither of her assailants had any trouble lowering her to the overlapped beach towels beneath them. They stayed in position, and maneuvered her onto her side, with Caroline kissing her from the front while Reeves nuzzled her neck from behind, his cock thrusting between her thighs. Maggie returned the favor by helping Caroline strip, then began to feverishly comply with the unspoken instructions she was given.

Placing a hand in Maggie’s crotch, Caroline spread her fingers and Maggie spread her legs wide to allow her hostess access to her shaved snatch. As soon as she had lifted her upper leg, Caroline pressed Reeve’s bulbous purple cockhead inside and he pushed himself easily into the tight yet slick tunnel. Maggie moaned with pleasure as she felt him mover deeper and deeper, while Caroline sucked her nipples and played with her clit. By the time Reeves exploded deep inside her, flooding Caroline’s hand with their mixed cum, Maggie was shuddering in her most intense orgasm in years.

“God, I haven’t done that in years!” she exclaimed.

“Done what? Fucked? Or been with another woman?” asked Caroline.

“Been with another woman. Not since I was a senior in college.”

“So, tell us!” demanded Caroline. Reeves rolled onto his back, his cock slipping wetly from between Maggie’s thighs as a flood of cum followed.

“Well, my boyfriend and I decided to go up to my room in my sorority house and go to bed. We knew my roommate was there, but we figured it was late, and we could keep things quiet. What we didn’t know was that she had brought her own boyfriend over. We couldn’t see him since it was dark and was sleeping on the other side of her. So, we got undressed and climbed into the lower bunk and got it on. When we were done, we looked up and saw two faces over the side of the bed, laughing and cheering and clapping. It was so embarrassing!”

“What happened next?”

“Well, we both started talking and bragging about how good in bed we were, and egging each other on to prove it, so our boyfriends told us to prove it. They actually got down on the floor and stretched out side by side and had us climb out of bed to fuck them! First, they had us suck them off, then climb on top and ride their cocks. It was just so totally intense!”

“What, did you swap off?”

“No, the guys weren’t into that, but they sure got off on watching! But after that they were a little too pooped to party. My roommate said that guys always seemed to like girls getting it on, so we got into some sixty-nine until they were up and around again. God, we fucked all night long! As soon as they wimped out, we went down on each other, and they popped right back up. It was so cool.”

“Well, let’s get it on while Reeves recuperates,” said Caroline. She twisted around and laid back on the towel. Maggie sat up and knelt over Caroline’s face, then leaned forward as Caroline began to lick up Reeves’ jism. By the time they had licked each other to orgasm, Reeves had recovered and was kneeling behind Caroline’s head.

Caroline looked up to see the slim cock with the oversized knob and slid it into Maggie’s pussy, forcing a new wave of juice to wash out onto her waiting tongue. Then she had a different idea. As Reeves pulled back for another stroke, she tugged his cockhead loose, then raised it higher. Spreading Maggie’s ass cheeks wide, she aimed him at the crinkled brown ring and guided him in. Maggie promptly pushed back at her anal intruder, gasping as she shivered with a renewed orgasm.

Afterwards, disdaining their swimsuits, the threesome ran down to the ocean to wash off and frolic some more. They both tormented Reeves some more, then after he lay down in the gentle surf like in the movie From Here To Eternity, Caroline mounted him while Maggie sat on his face. They played with each other’s breasts and cunts until Reeves filled Caroline with a load of cum, which Maggie politely cleaned out for her.


Jason followed his grandmother up what had once been a path and was now simply a clear space through the thin grass. Up ahead they could see a ramshackle small tower, rundown and barely standing, that soldiers had used two generations ago. However, Jason wasn’t paying attention to the sights, his eyes were on Babs’ ass swinging side to side in front of him. It was hard to believe, but he didn’t think she had on the bottom of her swimsuit. At least he couldn’t see the side tie on her hip where the tiny skirt opened.

After Babs had finished screwing the captain, she had completely forgotten to put her panties back on. Their uninhibited coupling had reminded her strongly of fucking her dead husband Harry, and she had never worn panties or pants around the house with him! Harry had been such a good fuck she had never wanted anything to slow him in his pursuit of happiness. So, she had simply tied the skirt around her hips and pulled her bikini top back on and completely forgotten that she was bare-ass naked to anybody who happened to be following her at a lower angle.

Just like Jason was following her now. As they walked up the low hill, he could see glimpses of her bare ass cheeks swiveling beneath the miniscule wrap, and as she looked around, her bouncing breasts were only barely restrained by their halter. Jason’s cock, so well trained by his morning session with Phoebe and Caroline, strained at his shorts. Babs was oblivious to her youngest grandchild, unaware that he was no longer viewing her as his beloved grandmother, but as a somewhat older but incredibly hot chick who needed a good hard fucking.

Things got worse for Jason once they reached the summit and got up to the remains of the tower. Little was left standing but some rusted supports and a wobbly ladder going up one side. Announcing, “Ladies first!” Babs stepped gingerly onto the lower rungs and climbed carefully up, keeping her feet well to the sides, where support seemed surest. Below and behind her, Jason got vivid proof that his grandmother had indeed left the boat without all her bathing suit on! Staring up from below, the young man saw everything, from her smooth white ass cheeks to the tiny ring of her sphincter and the valley between her thighs, and on to the smooth-shaven slit on her front side. Babs’ pussy gaped open to him, her pink hole and engorged clitoris beckoning wetly to him.

Babs was wet for the simple reason that the tower had been well spotted. Although she couldn’t see back over the rise to the beach they had landed on, the rest of the island was laid out like a diorama before her. To her right, she could make out her daughter straddling Reeves’ cock while Caroline took a mustache ride, to her left she could clearly see Malcolm taking her granddaughter from behind, at the water’s edge. Neither female seemed to be complaining, except for wanting it harder and faster, and Babs felt herself become extremely stimulated at the sights. Her pussy began to moisten alarmingly as her nipples stiffened, and below and behind her Jason could see a trickle of juice seeping out. His stiff cock became even stiffer.

Suddenly the rusted-out ladder collapsed with a shrieking tear of abused metal and Babs found herself falling backwards. Fortunately, she didn’t have far to fall, as the surprised woman found herself landing in the arms of her equally surprised grandson. Together they fell onto the grass as the tower collapsed in slow motion away from them.

Babs found herself sitting on her grandson’s lap and struggled upright. Jason set his hands behind him and did the same. His eyes didn’t see the collapsing tower, however. Instead, they were transfixed by his grandmother’s appearance. In the fall, her tiny wrap skirt had unwrapped, baring her from the breasts down. Almost as bad, her bikini top had slipped sideways, so that now her monumental breasts were dangling before him. It was beyond him to do more than stare at her bare jugs and pussy. Babs was equally transfixed. In setting herself aright, she had placed a hand in Jason’s lap, and the shorts he had been wearing low on his hips had slid down to mid-thigh. She placed her hand smack on her grandson’s gloriously erect cock.

Staring down at his cock, Babs spoke first. “Jason, I had no idea you were so big!” She made no move to remove her hand.

Jason gulped audibly and attempted to stammer out some sort of reply; he failed. His dick spoke for him, however, pulsing in Babs’ hand, a tiny droplet of precum pooling on his glans. Babs instinctively began to stroke his cockshaft, and Jason exploded, spurting his cum into the air and onto her tits. “Oh, God!” he said weakly.

Babs was too far gone in her lust at the sight of her grandson’s orgasm to care about the taboo against incest. She continued to milk his organ of his jism and lifted her breasts to her lips to swallow the gleaming white droplets. His cock swiftly stiffened. Pushing Jason flat on the sandy grass, Babs silently straddled his waist and impaled herself on the youth. Reaching behind her, she untied and removed her skewed top and tossed it aside. As Jason moaned and began thrusting upwards with his hips, his grandmother began to ride his cock, bouncing on her knees and thrusting downwards, moaning in unison with him. He came a second time, and she could feel his cum jetting against the walls of her spasming pussy as she joined him in orgasm.

As they calmed down, Babs stretched her legs behind her and lay down on Jason. Her tight cunt grasped at his softening cock but failed to keep it inside her, and it slipped free. Jason was startled alive again as the flood of juice poured forth to coat and cool his well-drained balls in the afternoon breeze. Bab propped herself up on his slim chest and smiled down. “That was interesting, wasn’t it?” she asked.

“Uh, yeah, very interesting,” he commented. “Um, we aren’t supposed to do this, are we?” He had no idea what to say to a naked lady, especially when she was lying on top of him, especially when she was his grandmother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.