The Rescue - Cover

The Rescue

Copyright© 2004 by rlfj

Chapter 12: A Peaceful Sea Voyage

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Peaceful Sea Voyage - Sequel to 'The Storm' - The Jensens rescue a shipwrecked family adrift in the Caribbean. It doesn't take long for them to initiate all three generations into their lifestyle!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Surprisingly, the entire group woke relatively early the next day. It had been forty-plus hours awake for some of the group, and after dinner ended, they had all gone back to the suite to sleep. Sleep itself had been a long time coming for some of them. Mary, Babs, and Maggie had stripped to skin, then under the cover of the sheets, had each silently masturbated to orgasm. Each of them had similar thoughts, the partaking of the pleasures of the flesh with Robby, the Skipper, and Malcolm, and while none would dare admit it, with Jason as well. Jason, meanwhile, had crept into the bathroom. As he began to feverishly stroke his cock, he was thinking about the leggy blonde with the never-ending rack, but in short order began fantasizing about his sister and mother, and even about his grandmother!

Only Caroline and Malcolm took things further. Caroline was extremely horny by the time they finished dinner. She had opened the side slit as much as was conceivably decent on her walk back to her bedroom, an action not missed by the others. Following her husband into their room, she had closed and locked the door behind her. Glancing at her, he smiled and tossed his jacket and tie onto a chair, then sat down on the edge of the bed. “And how do you think our guests are faring?” he asked.

Caroline strode up to him and stood expectantly as Malcolm loosened the ties holding her halter and skirt together. Kneeling between his knees, she said, “Fine, just fine. Babs and Maggie are ready to join us right now if we were to invite them. Mary is a little bit more resistant, but that’s simply because I don’t think she knows quite what fun sex can be. I think she’s a virgin, dear.” She unzipped her husband’s pants and reached inside. A healthy and rigid cock was waiting inside.

“Really? How extraordinary! I must be the one to take her. Good God, but she’ll be tight. And you and Phoebe must train her!” He began to unbutton his shirt as his wife began fellatio. “Umm, that’s nice, dear. Why don’t you keep doing that until I cum in your mouth, please?”

In response, Caroline began sucking his cockhead while jacking his cockshaft. Her free hand snaked down between her legs to rub her clit. Then she inserted her index finger into her dripping snatch and stuck the wet digit into her husband’s ass. Groaning lowly, he began to buck his hips upwards and Caroline expertly caught his spewing cum.

Once she had licked the dribbling jism off his balls, Caroline stood up and slipped into the bed. She removed her heels as Malcolm pulled his pants, socks, and shoes off. She pulled his briefs completely off, then moved aside as her beloved stretched out on the bed. “Now darling, you’ve been taken care of. It’s my turn.” She twisted around on the bed and straddled his face. As Malcolm began to greedily lap at the cunt on his lips, Caroline lowered her face to revive him with another blowjob. As soon as he was stiff, she crawled lower and impaled herself on the upright organ. Malcolm was very content to watch her asscheeks bounce atop him, and he wet his thumbs and inserted them in her completely tanned ass. Caroline immediately began cumming, and her moans didn’t stop until she had milked every drop of jism from her husband’s penis. Sated, they stretched out and crawled under the sheets.

The next morning, the bright tropical sun woke everyone well before they thought it would. By eight, room service had delivered a large bowl of fruit, croissants, juice, and coffee. By nine, they were all clothed and heading down to the boat. They arrived to find Captain Jimmy standing on the bridge, barefoot and shirtless, in worn khaki slacks. Mary, Maggie, and Babs all began to relive their fantasies from the night before as they saw the strongly muscled torso and arms, with thick gray hair covering him. For his part, the captain was forced into the painful choice of which one he wanted to fuck the most. While Caroline had put on shorts and a T-shirt, the others still wore their halters, split skirts, and heels, and looked outrageously provocative. Maggie and Babs were both wearing their clothes loose, and their tits and asses were swaying nicely. Even Mary was showing a bit more skin than before.

“Morning, Captain. Everything all set?” asked Malcolm as he stepped on board.

He came down off the bridge and answered, “Morning! We’re as ready as we can be. Give me the word and we can be under way in ten minutes.”

“The word is given. I assume we’ll plot the same course today as we tried the other night.”

The skipper stuck his head below decks and bellowed for his nephew to shag ass and untie the lines before answering. “Well, I wanted to talk to you about that. Come inside and let me show you the charts.” He led the way into the main salon and unfolded a detailed chart of the southern Caribbean. Pointing to the map, he said, “Here we are, and here’s Guadeloupe. Now if we motor straight through, we’ll get there sometime in the early morning tomorrow. But if you’re not pressed for time, and I didn’t think you were, we can stop right about here just after lunch.” He tapped the chart on a tiny flea speck of an island. “We stay there overnight and hit port the next day with some time still to hit the town, if you want.”

“What’s the island? It looks too small to even have a name.” Malcolm squinted as he examined the chart.

“Well, it doesn’t. It’s uninhabited. I’ve been by there before, and we can get the boat in close. If the weather holds, we can have a picnic and maybe catch a few rock lobsters.”

Malcolm loved lobster, and the captain knew it. His eyes lit up, and he said, “Let me check with the ladies, but I’m sure the answer will be ‘Yes.’ Get underway and I’ll have a definite yes or no by the time we clear the harbor.” Malcolm went back on deck to get an assent to the plan. Captain Jimmy went below to put on a shirt and some shoes, and Robby and Phoebe came on deck. Robby simply said hello and began the business of removing the electric and water lines.

Jason’s eyes nearly popped out of his head seeing the cook come up. This morning she was barefoot, wearing a bikini bottom and a cropped tank top. The panty was smaller than any he had ever seen before, and the tank top was cut very low, and was so short the bottom curve of her ample breasts was easily seen. He stared as Phoebe explained the sleeping arrangements. “Unless anybody complains, we figured on moving Babs and Maggie into the fifth stateroom. Mary, you can bunk with me. Jason, Reeves flipped a coin, and is moving in with Robby, so you get to share a cabin with the skipper. Okay?” She knew that by this evening, people would be sleeping where, and with whom, they pleased. The cabins would simply be a place to store clothing.

“Anyone who snores, gets keelhauled and sleeps on the deck!” boomed the captain from below. Everybody laughed as Phoebe led them below deck to show them their rooms.

The final stop was in Malcolm’s and Caroline’s cabin to retrieve their new clothing. Jason grabbed his and went back down the passageway with Phoebe, leaving the other four women to sort through the clothing.

“I see what you meant when you said Malcolm’s tastes were a bit on the abbreviated side, exclaimed Maggie. She was holding up one of the bikinis, which consisted of little more than three tiny triangles and a few bits of dental floss to hold them together. While it wasn’t any smaller than the smallest bikini she had ever worn, it wasn’t any larger either, and that swimsuit had only barely covered her clit and nipples.

Babs examined the orange suit with a gleam in her eyes. She looked at Caroline and commented, “No time like the present,” and untied the sash at her side. Caroline nodded in agreement and pulled her tank top off, to be followed by Maggie stripping as well. Mary was faced with the decision of stripping like the others or running out and stripped down as well. Caroline took a crocheted bikini from a drawer and put it on. Her suit was marginally larger than the others but consisted mostly of an open latticework. Once dressed, the women were forced to move extremely carefully to keep from popping out all over.

By the time the ladies were dressed and up on deck, the powerful engines had left the harbor miles behind them. Robby was in the bridge conning the yacht as Malcolm and Jim talked over the chart in the main salon. “Look, how are you feeling?” asked the skipper.

Malcolm gave a surprised look. “Fine, why?”

“Well, I’m pretty beat, and I suspect Robby is, too. We were up all night moving things around, and we didn’t get much sleep. If it’s all right with you, I want to lie down for a while.” Malcolm nodded his consent, and they went up to the bridge to tell Reeves and Robby. Down below, both Babs and Maggie began thinking, as they overheard the men talking. Up top, Reeves announced he was still in fine shape, and decided to hang around in case they hit an iceberg. Laughing, both Robby and his uncle descended the ladder to find their cabins.

Maggie took the first steps. As Robby walked down the passageway, she sauntered towards him from the opposite direction. His pace faltered as he took in the big tits barely contained by the halter, and the lush pussy lips outlined by the thin material of the bottom. “Robby, could you help me? There’s something stuck in my cabin,” she asked sweetly.

“Um, sure, I suppose.” He stepped inside, and Maggie followed, locking the door behind her. “What seems to be stuck?”

Maggie walked up to him and put a hand on the stiffness in his shorts. Breathing heavily, she said, “Your zipper!” and undid the snap.


As Captain Jimmy entered his cabin, he was somewhat surprised to find he wasn’t the only person there. Babs was sprawled out on his bunk, dressed only in a bikini that could be charitably described as nonexistent. “Hello,” he said, as he took off his shirt.

“Hello, Captain. I overheard you say that you wanted to lie down for a while, and I was feeling a little tired as well. Why don’t you simply stretch out here?” She patted the bunk besides her.

The skipper’s eyebrows raised as he contemplated the fascinating offer before him. “Well, that’s fine by me, but I’ve got to warn you, I normally sleep in the nude.” To emphasize the point, he ostentatiously removed his belt and tossed it aside, then undid the button at his waist.

“Oh, that’s all right, so do I.” Babs sat up enough to untie her top, then unlaced the strings holding her bikini bottom together. She was naked before the captain was. “Now, why don’t you lie down, and I’ll see if I can’t help you relax, Captain.”


His mother’s and grandmother’s actions were both apparent to Jason, and the thought that they were going to be fucking momentarily affected him strongly. He had wanted to jerk off since waking yet hadn’t had a chance. Seeing the boat suddenly clear, he figured to take his chance. Creeping down the hallway, he slid into the small head. Lowering his shorts, he took a firm grip on his manhood and began to furiously pump it back and forth.

Unbeknownst to him, both Caroline and Phoebe had seen him heading into the bathroom. They had both been impressed by the size of the erection that his shorts had failed to hide and had decided they wanted it badly. “Stay here, I’ll be right back,” said Caroline. Moving quietly, she stopped outside the head. She knew the door’s latch didn’t work correctly and yanked it open. Inside, a startled and ashamed Jason tried to turn and hide his prodigious cock. Caroline saw enough to be most delighted! Straightening her face, she exclaimed, “Jason Flanagan, what are you doing?” As the flustered boy tried to form a coherent reply while pulling up his pants, she demanded, “Come out here right now!” Grabbing an arm, she bodily pulled him from the bath, and as he yanked his shorts into place, pulled him down the hallway to her room.

Inside it became worse. Phoebe stood inside, and Caroline said, “Phoebe, do you know what this naughty little boy was doing? He was in the head, and he was masturbating!” Jason blushed a deep crimson and felt like dying.

He was astonished when Phoebe sidled up to him. “That’s terrible, Caroline! Why then he wouldn’t have enough cum for us!” With that, she grasped the sides of his shorts firmly and pulled them to his knees. His shrunken and soft cock arose like a phoenix as he watched the two women salivate over it. His shorts slipped to his feet, and he stepped out of them, all the while watching as both the women pulled off their own clothing. Phoebe helped him remove his shirt, then pulled him onto the bed. They positioned him on his back, his erect cock pointing at the deck above.

Naked, Caroline and Phoebe knelt on either side of him, and Jason couldn’t decide which of the two beautiful women to look at. He settled for allowing them to take each of his hands and place them on a breast, his left on Phoebe’s and his right on Caroline’s. He nervously palmed them gently, and Caroline said, “Don’t be shy, Jason. Two naked women have dragged you to bed. You’re allowed to play with our tits.” Jason became more aggressive, grabbing hold of them. “Not so tight, sugar, we’re not going anywhere!” Jason mumbled an apology and began to gently massage the mammoth jugs on either side of him.

Caroline gave a contented sigh and reached down to his crotch. It was a most interesting organ, fully eight inches long and two inches wide. As she firmly grasped his shaft and cockhead, Phoebe joined her, to place a hand lower, cupping his balls and carefully rolling the engorged sack between her fingers. Jason immediately shuddered and collapsed into the bunk as hips began thrusting upwards. Letting out a low, “No, no...,” jism began to fountain into the air and landed on his waist and chest. Caroline and Phoebe massaged his cock and balls until the spray ended. He groaned, “I’m sorry. I just couldn’t wait.”

“Honey, you have nothing to be sorry for at all,” said Phoebe. “We wanted to make you cum. Did you like it?” She knew the answer already.

Looking at her like she was an oasis in the desert, Jason exclaimed, “Yes, oh, yes. Uh, can we, you know, fool around some more?”

“Jason, we don’t want to fool around. We want you to fuck us,” Caroline told us.

Phoebe began to stroke his flaccid penis while Caroline leaned down to lick Jason’s cum up. He rapidly stiffened, as Phoebe commented, “Jason, you have got one hell of a cock for a fifteen-year-old! You’re as big as Robby.”

Jason wasn’t quite sure what to say, since bragging seemed a bit uncalled for. He shrugged his shoulders. “I guess. I never really thought about it.”

“Well, if you can learn just what to do with this bad boy, you are going to make the girls very happy indeed.”

“Should I be taking notes?” he said with a smile.

Caroline looked up at him and grinned, licking the cum off her lips. “Don’t worry! We’ll teach you all you need to know. You’ll love the final exam!” Looking down, she saw that her new charge was as stiff as when they had started. “Scoot over, Jason. I want to be your first.” She positioned herself in the center of the bunk and spread her legs wide. Jason simply knelt at her side, staring at her bald gash. He had been dreaming of fucking for so long, and now that he had the chance, he didn’t know what to do!

Phoebe knocked him out of his reverie by pushing his ass. “Come on, kneel between her legs ... that’s right ... now, stretch out like you’re going to do some pushups ... closer, closer...” Caroline smiled up at the youth as he maneuvered into position, lacing her hands behind his neck, and whispering words of encouragement to him. Once his cockhead was brushing against her pussy lips, Phoebe reached between them and inserted the tip into her mistress’ wet slit. “Now, push it in slowly,” she commanded.

Jason began to insert his prick into Caroline at a glacial pace, fearful yet marveling in the sensations engulfing him. “Fuck that!” complained Caroline. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, locking her ankles. Contracting them, she pulled the boy inwards. “Fuck me hard and fast, Jason, we can do slow some other time.”

Grinning madly, Jason supported himself on his outstretched arms as his torso began bucking into hers. In moments, he got the rhythm perfect. “I think I could learn to like this,” he commented, as he began to hammer into the older woman.

Caroline began to shudder with her own orgasm. “Oh, yes, Jason, oh, yes, fuck me hard, Jason, fuck me hard!” she gasped out. Beside her, Phoebe knelt and insinuated her hands between the rutting pair, to pinch Caroline’s rock-hard nipples. Caroline peaked quickly, but before she could relax and enjoy the motion of the cock pumping into her, she began to cum again. Grabbing her lover by the hips she urged him faster and was pleased when Jason let out another moan and collapsed onto her chest. She could feel his cock spasming inside her as he filled her pussy with a load of cum.

The sweaty pair lay entangled for a couple of minutes as both Phoebe and Caroline kissed Jason. Then, knowing her counterpart wanted her share of fun, Caroline gently untangled her legs and shifted Jason off her. “It’s Phoebe’s turn now,” she told him. He looked over at the cook’s hooters, completely ignoring the cum running out of Caroline’s cunt and flowing between her thighs.

“Anything come to mind?” asked the anxious Phoebe.

Suddenly, a vision of Phoebe and the skipper came to the young man. He knew precisely what he wanted to do next. “Well, uh, yesterday, you and the Captain, were, uh...,” he stammered out.

Phoebe’s eyes widened like saucers. “Oh, my God! You want to fuck me in the ass??”

Jason was crestfallen. Ashamed, he pleaded, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Caroline wrapped her arms around the boy. “There’s nothing wrong, sweetie. We’re just a little surprised, is all. We both like a nice stiff prick up the poop chute, don’t we Phoebe?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.