The Rescue - Cover

The Rescue

Copyright© 2004 by rlfj

Chapter 6: Caroline’s Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Caroline’s Story - Sequel to 'The Storm' - The Jensens rescue a shipwrecked family adrift in the Caribbean. It doesn't take long for them to initiate all three generations into their lifestyle!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Caroline Jenson woke as she often did, with her nightgown pushed up around her waist and her husband’s rampant manhood pressed into her backside. Her husband’s wealth often showed itself in little ways, but the oddest had to be the fact that they could indulge every day in a cherished institution enjoyed by most Americans only on some weekends. They could sleep late every morning and make love when they woke. Nobody had to go to work, nobody had to cook breakfast, and nobody had to get up to do chores. Other people were paid to do those things, leaving Caroline nothing but the ever-pleasant task of lifting her leg slightly and guiding Malcolm’s large cock between her legs into her pussy. They both gave a low moan of delight as Malcolm moved his body closer, slowly pushing all eight inches into her. He reached around her to cup her 36C breasts and Caroline arched her back, groaning in contentment as her husband’s hips began slowly moving, pistoning the two-inch thick cock in and out of her cunt. Reaching between her legs she began to scratch the underside of his cock as it moved between her legs, and to flick her thumb across her clitoris. When Malcolm began to pinch and twist her distended nipples, her pussy began to spasm as she had her first orgasm, moaning quietly as she came. In response, Caroline clamped her legs together, increasing the friction of her pussy on its intruder, and Malcolm began thrusting faster. Caroline’s second cum came as Malcolm let loose a low grunt, arching his back and driving deeply inside her, his hands grasping at her hips to pull himself even farther inside. As his cock spasmed out his jism, Caroline gave a small cry and began to convulse a second time, in a bigger and better orgasm than even the first had been.

“Happy birthday, darling,” he whispered into her ear after regaining his breath.

“Good morning to you, too, dear. That was simply heavenly. I could do that all day long,” she replied, rolling over to face him. “In fact, why don’t we? We could stay in bed and fuck all day long, hmm?”

Malcolm grinned at his wife, then sat up and rolled out of bed. “Marvelous thought, my dear, but not very practical. I’m hungry.” He gently slapped her on the ass and went into the bathroom.

Caroline lazed in bed until her husband had cleaned up and dressed, then showered and dressed. She dressed simply, pulling on a low-cut sweater, which showed a considerable bit of cleavage, and a long button front skirt, for which she only buttoned a few buttons, to show most of her long legs to a point well up her thighs. Three-inch-high ‘fuck me’ pumps completed the look. Underwear was not needed; she worked out enough so that a bra was unnecessary, and panties simply got in the way when she needed a good fuck.

The only thing unusual about the day was that Caroline didn’t get laid again all morning long and well into the afternoon. Normally, at least one of the staff, either Reeves or Tony, the handyman, or Phoebe or Tony’s wife Jeanine, the maid, would have grinned or winked and they would have passed the time coupling with wild abandon. Caroline could always fuck or be fucked a half dozen times in any given day, from morning, through afternoon, and well into the evening and night. She was a most willing participant.

Yet somehow, today was different. She ran a hand over Tony’s ass, and he left to check the generator. Rubbing Phoebe’s breasts simply caused the cook to spill some soup, which she cleaned up and then left to take a bath, alone. Even Malcolm wasn’t tempted when she found him in his study. Sitting on the desk in front of him, she innocently spread her legs wide and popped another button on her skirt, so that her shaved pussy was on open display. Neither love nor money could get her fucked, it seemed.

Mid-afternoon things changed. Taking her hand, Malcolm led her downstairs to what they called the playroom, a large family room with several wide couches and chairs and a full television and stereo setup. “I think I want to do something a little different,” he announced, then directed her to strip naked, right down to bare feet. Then, stepping behind her, he ordered her hands behind her back, and when she complied, he slipped padded handcuffs on her wrists. When she turned to question him, he simply ‘Shush’ed her and turned her away again. The next thing she knew, a blindfold had been tied over her eyes, and she knew they were playing a bondage game.

This surprised Caroline, since although she enjoyed B&D, she knew Malcolm was not into it very much at all, and generally wanted her hands free and her eyes wide open. While they often played sex games, they were usually of the role-playing variety. Nurse and Doctor, Policeman and Motorist, even Cowboy and Barmaid had been done, but Malcolm rarely went into tying her up and raping her. She was very excited as she felt his strong hands gently push her to a kneeling position. She heard his zipper lower and opened her mouth wide as he pushed his cock between her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.