Seduction of Laura Branson - Cover

Seduction of Laura Branson

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The sexual oddessy of a forty-seven year old housewife in search of sex and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

He picked her up at eight and, as promised, treated her to a lovely dinner at a posh restaurant. He was handsome she thought, even though he talked a bit more about his wife, who had died of cancer two years ago, than she would have liked. But he was gracious and erudite and she hesitated only for appearances sake when he invited her to his home for a nightcap.

She enjoyed the fact that they shared an interest in the same kind of music. The CD was romantic, even sensuous and she was caught up in his arms as they danced in front of a crackling fire.

Her hopes were dashed however when he led her to the bedroom where she performed a most sultry strip tease, only to have him confess he could not get an erection, blaming it on the memories of his wife which he admitted still dominated his thoughts. Thoroughly embarrassed, Laura tried to console him, but it was she who was more devastated by the fact that despite her best efforts, she could not arouse a man whose wife had been dead three long years. Quickly she dressed, called a cab and, on the way home, wept, her fragile ego once again damaged.

Six weeks would pass before she could garner the courage to call Terry Forman, the athletic runner who had propositioned her at the same cocktail party in which Clive had first showed an interest.

She called him at work and he most willingly agreed to meet her -- at a nearby second rate motel that afternoon. Her thoughts of a romantic tryst dashed, she agreed, wondering if she was still expecting too much from a lover other than Jullian. At the motel, without so much as a kiss, Terry had her disrobe while he did the same. He was athletic and very well endowed, in fact so much so, that Laura, by closing her eyes was able to orgasm by imagining it was a handsome Frenchman atop her. But as soon as Terry climaxed, there was no time for afterglow. He was dressed within three minutes and out the door in four, taking only the time to compliment Laura on her "tits", "ass" and "tight pussy" and arranging another tryst the following Tuesday at the same motel. Again Laura was crestfallen. She wanted the sex, yes, but she also wanted more -- she wanted romance. Obviously Terry was interested in the former, but not the latter.

And so, Laura Branson settled into a loveless sexual affair in which each Tuesday, she would drive to the same motel where, like a prostitute, she would strip, offer her body, become the receptacle of Terry's semen, then watch him hurriedly dress and depart. No flowers, no small gifts, not even some recorded music as they lay screwing. Just spread her legs, give him what he wanted and perhaps get something for herself unless he came too soon. After a while she could no longer use her imagination to conjure anything romantic and she stopped orgasming. Even Terry was aware that her performances were becoming less than enthusiastic.

A measure of excitement returned however as, one Tuesday, while he was preparing to leave, Terry surprised her with, "How about next week I surprise you with something special?"

She smiled slightly for the first time since he had first climbed between her legs. "That would be nice Terry... very nice."

Throughout the week that followed, Laura was titillated by what the surprise might be. Could he be bringing a present of some sort, a gesture, at last, of his appreciation for her? Would he be taking her to a nice restaurant or on a boat ride, perhaps even a cycling adventure in which they might wind up on a forest carpet of green where he would take more time in their lovemaking?

Anxious for the surprise, she arrived at the motel a few minutes early. Thinking she would reward him first for his thoughtfulness, Laura changed into a sheer black negligee which hid none of her charms, and heels. She looked at her watch nervously in anticipation of Terry and his surprise.

Surprise could not begin to describe her feelings when she answered Terry's knock to find him standing with two other men whose eyes immediately gave her an appreciative once over. Startled, she started to close the door, but Terry quickly forced it open and the three entered, Laura backing away toward the bathroom until Terry cut off her retreat.

"Terry, what's going on?" she demanded.

"This is your surprise sweety. I've been telling Carl and Ernie what a great piece you are and..."

"YOU TOLD THEM?... ABOUT US?" she exclaimed.

"Now relax. They know how to keep a secret. Besides, I thought it was about time we spiced things up a bit."

Stunned, Laura looked from Terry to the men and back again. "No, Terry, I won't!"

"Now come on Laura. The guys here have been really anxious to meet you."

"I'll say!" said Carl, the taller and somewhat older of the two, taking off his sport coat.

"Terry, how could you?" she cried.

"Hey, you're gonna love it baby," chipped in Ernie, a well built but rather ugly man in his thirties.

"I'm going to enjoy NOTHING!" she cried, turning and trying to run past Terry to the bathroom and safety. But he was quicker and soon had her held tightly.

"Now Laura, don't make this difficult."

"You... you intend to rape me?"

"That's an ugly word," observed Carl. "Persuade might be a better one."

"I'll scream Terry. I swear to God I'll scream!"

"And if you do the manager will call the cops and when they get here we'll just tell them you're a whore who was trying to hold us up for more money. How's that gonna play with your husband when he finds out?"

"Your wife will..."

"My wife's a doormat. I slept with another woman two nights after we were married. She knows I see other women, but she's scared to death I'll leave her if she says anything about it. So you're the one who's going to be in trouble if this leaks out. What will Charlie say when he finds out he's got a whore for a wife?"

The fight went out of her. She was trapped and knew it. Yet, although not about to scream, she still resisted. She was no match for Terry and Ernie however, who ripped off her negligee and threw her back on the bed, each holding an arm as Carl slowly disrobed, allowing her to get a good long look at the unusual length and girth of his erect and throbbing penis.

"Don't fight it, Laura," urged Terry as she squirmed, unable to break their hold.

"Spread 'em, baby," commanded Carl, grabbing her legs and forcing them apart when she did not comply. Laura struggled vainly until Carl forced his way into her and she saw it was useless to resist.

"That's better baby," he soothed her as he fell into an easy rhythm. When Terry and Ernie felt her body relax, they released her arms. She was no longer fighting it, but instead lay limp, her head to one side, her eyes staring vacantly into space.

"Come on honey," urged Terry, "show them what you can do."

Laura remained limp until Carl reached down, grasped her chin and forced her to look up into his eyes. She tried to pull away as his lips neared her, but he was too strong. She felt his lips and then his tongue and in that moment an epiphany swept through her: Her one moment of perfection with a romantic and loving paramour was gone -- over -- never to be experienced again. For the rest of her life this -- this was all she could hope for -- all she would ever get -- a man who cared nothing for her, and for whom she cared nothing, grinding into her body. This -- a shaft in her -- was all she deserved and all she would get.

And in that moment Laura opened her mouth to him, her arms came round his buttocks pulling him even farther into her while she began squirming and thrusting to both give him what he wanted and to insure his thrusting would stimulate her so she could cum and cum again, concentrating only on the physical pleasure which could be derived, while trying to forget how much she was giving up in return.

Her own orgasm swept over her at almost the same moment he filled her with semen. She kept thrusting, her eyes glazed while she concentrated only on the small mound at the entrance to her treasure. She managed a second orgasm before he lifted off and was replaced with Ernie whose breath reeked of stale beer and who sweated profusely while pumping her. She came a third time as the ugly man spewed his seed deep into her womb.

"Now comes the fun part," snickered Terry, lying on the bed while Ernie arose from atop Laura. "Come here, baby," he urged and Laura obeyed, straddling him and burying him deep within her.

"That's it, baby. Now guys, help yourselves!"

Laura looked around at the two other men, both sporting new erections and anxious for more of her. As Ernie walked toward the head of the bed, Carl stayed in back and climbed onto the bed behind her. For a single moment she hesitated, almost begging them not to do what she knew they were going to. But she was now painfully aware of what she could expect from life from this point on, so she simply began humping Terry vigorously as Ernie climbed on the bed and stood straddling Terry's head, offering his full erection which Laura obligingly took into her mouth and throat, beginning the enthusiastic sucking/licking/in-and-out movements which would give him what he wanted. She felt Carl bend her over slightly so he could get better access. Within seconds her anus was full of cock as well and the orgy began in ernest. She cried out in pain, in anguish and in orgasm. All three men filled her near simultaneously as her own climax rushed over her in a tidal wave of physical ecstasy.

For the next two hours Laura's every orifice was constantly filled with either phallus, semen or both. Orally she brought them all to erection only to have them trade places and ream her again. The only words she uttered while her body was being pummeled again and again were, "Love me. Please, love me." But the only answer was a "that's it, suck it baby," or "come on fuck it harder, cunt."

At last, exhausted, the men climbed off and dressed.

"Can you guys make it next Tuesday?" asked Terry of his male companions. When they both smiled in the affirmative, Terry looked to Laura. "What about it baby? Next Tuesday?"

Still naked, with semen dripping from mouth, nest and anus, she looked up in disgust, but the disgust was for herself more than them, so it didn't surprise her when the words spilled out of her mouth, "... Sure, next Tuesday. I'll be here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.