Scout - Cover

Scout

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Part 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 8 - This story takes us to the very edge of known space. Far from Earth in time and distance. In a far future time, in track less space, a young man becomes an explorer. It is a solitary existance. Just a boy, his ship, two fembots and a hologram named Crystal. Okay maybe it's not so solitary and the fembots are lovely! Join young Ed on his voyage of discovery. Ed will have adventure and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Chapter39

Shark lifted by anti-grav, to one hundred meters. At my order, Crystal held us steady. On our view screen we observed the entire château staff of Kit Carson bots standing naked in front of the château in chevron phalanx, all saluting. Kit 2, with her jumpsuit around her ankles, led the salute, facing Shark from the point of the chevron.

Shark saluted the Kits with a massive blue flare three hundred meters above them. Kit 2 answered by releasing several smoke grenades of various colors.

I said, “Please engage Shark’s navigation, running, spotlights, and all other external lighting. Please set all sensors to active. Retract skids. Prepare to get under way.”

Crystal confirmed. “All Shark external lighting is on. now. All sensors are active.”

I said, “Please engage transponder and squawk Demarest priority code alpha.”

Agatha replied, confirmed, “Transponder function confirmed.”

I said, “Sound last alarm. Please give Shark one klick of height and two klicks lateral displacement, then engage impulse. Please engage warp at earliest opportunity.”

Crystal confirmed, “Shark moving under anti-grav. Preparing to engage impulse power. Making .95 ‘c’ at planetary atmospheric boundary.”

I said, “Crystal, at system boundary, please make the most direct route for the trail crossing point in The Wastes, heretofore to be known as point ‘X’, making speed warp twelve cloaked. All lights off and only passive sensors during run. We are at DefCon three until four hours from point X. We will then set DefCon one. Weapons consoles will be manned immediately and continuously until conclusion of voyage.”

The interior lights flashed once in warning, as Shark began moving.

Crystal seamlessly and smoothly transitioned us into our run to the system boundary. There was no other traffic, so our path to space was clear. The Caddis system boundary came, with Crystal’s announcement of speed and course to point X.

I stretched, preparing to leave my captain’s chair, when Andrea asked with just a hint of indignation, “Edward, do you really engage in incest with your mother?”

She called me ‘Edward’; that meant we were fighting, and further that I was at fault, so I may as well confess. “Yes, Andrea. For several years.”

Her next had a bit of volume behind it as she said, “That’s terrible. Who could possibly...?”

Hands started to go up all around the bridge. Andrea stopped in shocked silence with her mouth in an ‘OH’ of surprise.

Carlisa said, “With my entire family.”

Anima nodded as she said, “With all my brothers and sisters.”

Charlie giggled, “My whole family together, in every possible combination.”

Abbi and Cara were both nodding, and while laughing too hard to be able to talk.

Molly suddenly spoke up. “In the company of my cousins, engaging in every conceivable variety of sex.”

She looked over her shoulder at me, snickering as she said, “I’m hardly a virgin, Eddy.”

My blonde princess goddess blushed to her toes, as she absorbed the bombardment of incestuous information. Ever perceptive Molly grabbed Andrea in a hug and hustled her into my cabin for a private consultation.

Charlie suddenly spoke in the silence. “Can I change the subject captain? I don’t understand. What’s a ‘fac’ planet?”

I realized that certain terminology was not clear to everyone, so I said, “F-A-C is short for ‘fac-tory’, or ‘manu-fac-turing’. The theory is split on derivation.”

At her smile, I went on, “It started in early days, as when space ‘exploration’ became space ‘exploitation.’ Mining began on asteroids, with ore shipped to planet bound factories. It dawned on entrepreneurs that moving the factory to the asteroid belt and having the raw material close at hand to the assembly line, was orders of magnitude cheaper than transporting the raw materials to a planet. Concurrently AIs, bots and smart machines became prevalent. The factories began to automate with fewer and fewer human workers or supervisors needed.”

Charlie was nodding as she followed my explanation. I continued, “The economy of scale drove the factory sizes larger and larger. Now airless ‘planets’ Earth-size or larger, with extensive nearby asteroid fields are the fac starting point. The combined factories fill the available planet surface, with extensive rabbit warrens of tunnels deep under the surface, connecting one manufacturing facility to another. Shuttles constantly carry ore in, while freighters carry finished products out in a steady train. AIs and bots supervise each factory with more AIs supervising groups of factories. and finally, a master AI is supervising the whole planet. Most facs haven’t had a human visit in the last hundred years. The AIs modify the assembly lines on the fly to efficiently fill orders. FTL comm between all the fac AIs saves duplications and disruptions.”

Charlie observed, “You said something to Charles about a person in the loop. Why is that a big deal?”

I answered, “The entire process has been automated and AI administered human free for a hundred years! No human interference in the name of efficiency. On the other hand, with the raiders on the loose, perhaps a bit of human oversight is warranted. At the armory facs, especially.”

Everyone was nodding in understanding. Charlie thanked me for explaining without making her feel ‘stupid.’

I said, “I sincerely try never to belittle anyone for a question. Promise,” I said. “As the saying goes, Charlie, ‘the only stupid question, is the one unasked.’”

They all nodded, smiling, as Andrea and Molly rejoined us. Molly moved Andrea on to my lap while she sat on the long bench. Andrea shifted around until her butt rubbing on my dick started to harden it. She laughed, “This is really a very comfortable spot. I can see why Molly likes it here.”

The ladies of Shark were laughing now. Anima had a question, “The duel business bothers me. Have you ever been in a duel, Eddy?”

I paused for a moment remembering. I responded very quietly, “Two.”

Andrea’s head came completely around, nearly like an owl. With a shocked expression she said, “You never told us, Eddy.”

I replied, “The first was very spontaneous. I was on a frontier planet with Gran. He had us in this rude tavern where he was negotiating with free traders. A spacer decided I was flirting with his girl. He drew his Wakizashi without warning. I responded with mine as sensei had trained me. Within seconds the spacer was dead on the floor of the tavern and my sword was back in its scabbard.”

Anima asked, “What happened?”

I answered, “Spacer was apparently an argumentative and combative type.

His crew decided not to retaliate. His captain delivered his Daishō to me before we boosted. His tantō is in my desk as a reminder of what can happen when you become argumentative.”

Anima asked ever so quietly, “And the second duel?”

Remembering contemplatively, “The second was intrigue. A professional duelist attempted to challenge Ben, my eldest brother. I deliberately misunderstood the situation, became highly insulted, and accepted the challenge.”

I looked around at their shocked faces, “Admiral Louis Carteris and his marine Command Sergeant Major acted as my seconds. The duelist was overconfident because of my young age. He did not understand that I had been immersed in the sword. The duel with our katana took a protracted period of time. He made a mistake, attempting to end it. His Daishō became a gift to Ben and hangs in his office. The duelist’s tantō is in my desk, as a reminder of the ruin resulting from overconfidence.”

I continued, “The duel was my first meeting with the Sergeant Major. Sergeant Major Gray taught me the skills of sniper and scout in the eighteen months before I left Westphalia.”

I smiled in recollection of my last view of the Sergeant Major. He was dressed in his formal dress red and blue uniform, carrying his swagger stick. The Sergeant Major wore jodhpurs instead of pants and was shod in tall shiny cavalry boots with silver spurs. Medals and ribbons covered his entire chest. His rank insignia was Fleet Command Sergeant Major, the highest-ranking enlisted man in the Empire’s Marines.

I chided him for his cavalry dress in this age of space. He laughed in genuine amusement at my impudence in criticizing his uniform. At his leave taking Sergeant Major Gray shook my hand, saluted me, and then quickly turned on his heel and briskly marched with his erect carriage to his debarkation gate.

I realized he had left something in my hand. That tiny black on black scout sniper shoulder patch hangs next to my Daishō in the Shark’s ready room.

Andrea exclaimed, “Eddy, that duel was so very brave, and yet utterly incredibly stupid!”

I laughed, then replied, “My perfect golden goddess, it was total self-interest! If something bad had happened to Ben, I was in line to be ‘eldest’, sitting in that office on Westphalia. Good God! Better to lose the duel, than be stuck in a stuffy office.”

I looked around at my ‘Sharklings’ as I pensively posed another question. “This whole slavery business is something I am NOT at all used to. Before we reach St. Louis, I must know something. How do you become marked as my slaves?”

Crystal stepped into the center of the bridge area and replied, “Slaves are marked in several different ways. Slaves may be branded or tattooed with your brand. There is also a method of pattern scarring most used on the battlefield. Slave piercing does also indicate ownership by special jewelry. Both Demarest and Carteris have registered ownership brands for all these methods. You obviously need such registrations for yourself personally and another for Shark.”

I looked around expecting my slaves to be revolted at the thought of my branding, piercing, or otherwise permanently marking them. On the contrary they were eager to get the process moving, as Carlisa indicated. “Yes, Eddy, we need a brand before we confront Cherry at St. Louis.”

Andrea held up her thumb as she commented, “You will also need to update all our data chips in the Empire’s records area as soon as we arrive.”

I, as well as everyone else, tended to forget about our ‘personal data chips’. The chips were implanted under our thumbnails after we reached eighteen months, becoming ‘viable humans’ in the eyes of the Empire.

The implanted chip held our complete identification including voice print, medical records, and DNA profile. Over the years it was updated at least annually, usually on our birthdays. Our thumb chip activated when we placed our thumbprint on a data scan plate. Complete personal medical record files were also contained in the chip, for any medical emergency. The completeness of the available information made forgery and identity theft impossible.

I felt helpless as I again scanned the room. Anima saw my eyes and attempted a rescue.

“What about dye or ink marking?”

Crystal replied, “Not unheard of. The ink could mimic a tattoo brand.”

I breathed a sigh of relief as I said, “Good, I will not deface my slaves’ loveliness with permanent branding.”

Carlisa exclaimed, “Unless we request a brand!”

Andrea agreed. “Yes, Eddy, some of us need the very stability that the permanence of a hot iron brand on our flank gives us.”

I shook my head emphatically as I replied, perhaps over loudly, “No, my goddess. I can refuse you nothing ... BUT ... this I cannot do. I am unable to scar you. Let me smudge you with ink. Perhaps in time I will become comfortable with something more. Right now, I could not visit violence on this body I cherish.”

Despite my protests my lovelies began to discuss an appropriate brand or tattoo. The irony of my slaves designing the instrument of their servitude, was completely lost on them. I mentioned the irony to them. They were exceedingly not amused. Cara quickly replied, “If I am to display a mark of your ownership it should be stylish.”

Cara quickly completed a pen and ink drawing derived from our Shark logo. It was quickly approved by consensus of Shark’s crew.

This ‘dyed on’ tattoo would be an outline of our namesake Shark, inside a brightly multicolored, boldly bordered, eight-centimeter circle. The ‘tat’ would be located shoulder high on the left bicep. The slave dress would be modified to accommodate displaying this mark of their slavery.

Carlisa began to ponder aloud the possibilities of this design on a small piece of porcelain used as a piercing.

I asked, “Belly button perhaps?”

She answered brightly, “Clit hood or labia, I’m not sure. Possibly both!”

At my shudder, Andrea giggled softly.

Charlie announced that she was designing my ‘scar’ brand. She offered to be the first recipient!

Crystal requested permission to launch a message probe to Athens and St. Louis registering my first slaver brand. With my approval, she quickly had the probes in motion.

I finally called a halt when Shark’s entire crew began discussing mass branding or tattooing as a gesture of solidarity and obedience. Our four AIs were already displaying the new ‘tattoo’ mark on their biceps.

I put my arms around Andrea, pulling her back against me. I gently squeezed her left breast as I swept up her blonde mane with my right hand, kissing the nape of her neck. Andrea shivered as my right hand dropped, cupping her smooth sex. I sat with my face buried in her honey blonde mane. I turned my face to the side still maintaining my cheek’s loving contact with my Andrea’s gold curls. I asked if she was feeling better.

She understood my change of topic. I could hear the smile in her voice as she replied, “Yes, I shouldn’t have overreacted. All of my highborn friends have sexual relations within their families. It’s just...”

Suddenly she was turned to me hugging me with her face buried against my chest. I could feel her tears. She was speaking so quietly that I was barely hearing her as she said, “ ... Daddy made overtures. I might even have ‘done’ something because I truly love my daddy. It’s just...” Her head came up. “ ... His requests were so dark and ugly. I just couldn’t! His requests became demands. I had to get away. That’s why I reacted so very strongly to your incest, Eddy. I was jealous of your loving bond with your mother. I wished I could have had one like it with my father.”

I leaned down to kiss away my goddess’s tears. I finally coaxed a smile.

Andrea’s sunny countenance slowly returned. She again faced forward and relaxed against me. My hands lightly rested on top of her thighs as my face returned to her blonde curls. I slowly relaxed into rhythm with my perfect goddess.

Chapter40

I woke up...

... My eyes snapped open as I started in surprise. Tiny Anima was sitting, straddling my legs, waking me with butterfly kisses.

Anima said, “Time for bed, Eddy. You’ll be in this chair long enough, once the action starts.”

I started to speak. Anima hurriedly leaned forward kissing me with her tongue far into my mouth. As she sat back, Anima covered my mouth with her hand. She said, “Not another word, love. Come with me.”

Anima bounced to her feet. She pulled me out of the captain’s chair, leading me to the master cabin. As the door slid open, I saw Andrea and Molly in the center of our huge bed. They were kissing and caressing each other.

Anima stopped me at the doorway, turning me slightly so that I could see Charlie standing next to the captain’s chair with her hand raised. I nodded to her as I announced, “Crystal, Charlie has the bridge.”

In a softer voice I said, “Thank you, Anima.”

Anima kissed me then pushed me toward the big bed. She stepped back onto the bridge as the door slid shut. Molly and Andrea beckoned to me as they separated slightly. I crawled between them. Andrea quickly had me positioned on my back. They both stretched out on top of me. Molly was giggling as she said, “This is very nice. I can see why you like it here.”

Andrea laughed along with her. They alternated kissing me. Their kisses were soft and loving, with little to no heat to them. It was not very long before Andrea rolled on her side with her back to me. Molly pushed me until I was spooned against Andrea. Molly positioned herself tightly against me back. I held Andrea’s left breast with her nipple in the palm of my right hand pulling her back to me. Molly lightly held my cock.

My face was lightly touching the feathery edges of Andrea’s blonde mane. I smelled her scent. Hearing her soft breathing while feeling Molly’s pulse against my back was the last thing I remembered.

I woke up...

I was flat on my back with tiny Anima lying on my chest waking me with butterfly kisses. Molly and Andrea were still with me tucked under each arm. Anima leaned forward kissing Molly first then Andrea. Anima sat up straddling my stomach.

Anima announced, “Shark is at DefCon One, and one hour from ‘Point X.’”

I started to sputter. Molly took the opportunity to kiss me. When she lifted her head Andrea kissed me. Anima calmly replied, “You needed sleep, Eddy. We told Crystal, if the horn went off at DefCon One, we would disconnect her!”

The ‘Eddy’ had subtle significance. That was to let me know that in ‘this’ matter I was neither captain nor master! I was just ‘Eddy’ and my ladies had decided.

Anima slid down my body and off the bed. Molly slowly slid across my body, stopped for an open-mouthed kiss with Andrea, and got off the bed. Andrea slid across my body toward the other side of the bed.

Beverly was at the foot of the bed ready to help me get ready. She led me into the shower and joined me under the rainfall of water, soaping me with soft caresses. Bev had something to tell me. “I don’t know how much you know about bot architecture.”

I smiled at her as I said, “Bev my love, I know less about bots than I do about women.”

Bev giggled. She was on her knees by now, soaping my back and butt. She continued, “The bot brain structure is much like a human’s in one aspect. We use only a small fraction of the available ‘real estate’ in our brains. Since you have included us in your training, Agatha and I are utilizing more of this area, an increase of more than twice normal. This translates into a logarithmic increase in processing power and speed. Thank you, Eddy, for making us full partners in your endeavor.”

With that, Bev turned me. She engulfed my cock, with her nose hitting my belly. Her swallows with me deep in her throat, combined with her enthusiastic face fucking, quickly had me spending in her mouth...

She smiled as she stood up and stepped out of the shower engaging the side sprays. Bev moved me into the drying chamber. When I came out, she was ready with a big fluffy towel. I received a thorough rub down. Bev sat me down for a shave and haircut. Only when she was satisfied with my appearance was I allowed to move into the ready room to dress.

The uniform of the day would be black leather shirt and pants from Caddis with our black body armor and black boots. I would be carrying my wakizashi. My compact rail gun and sheathe knife would be in my belt.

Crystal announced the captain on the bridge. Charlie stood up from the command chair to greet me, with a deep kiss and full body hug. As I sat down, Andrea handed me my coffee mug with a kiss of her own.

I asked, “SitRep please, Crystal?”

Crystal replied, “Shark is at DefCon One. We will be entering The Wastes in five minutes. We are less than fifteen minutes from Point X. Weapons and sensor stations fully manned with no contacts. Shark cloaked and all sensors in passive mode.”

“Thank you, Crystal.”

I looked around the bridge. All Shark’s crew were in uniform and armor. They were wearing their wakizashi or had it close at hand.

We had modified Shark in light of our recent experiences. The interior bulkheads and doors were reinforced. We added field generators to secure interior spaces. All exterior hatches and locks had their own dedicated field generators. Three of our heavy armored space suits were leaning against a bridge bulkhead. The bridge itself had another shield generator to preserve its integrity even if the rest of the ship failed.

For our AIs, we had installed a heavily reinforced box in a small annex to the hold. The box held a single unsegmented crystalline brain and memory with its own fusion power supply. The box also had a dedicated field generator. Crystal and the other AIs moved ‘into’ this area. Crystal described it as being in a “swimming pool” with the other AIs. She expected another increase in processing power by this cross-AI access.

I asked Crystal to put up a holo of the Wastes with our position indicated. As we entered ‘bandit country’ the mood on the bridge became even more businesslike. Anima handed me my neural helmet. I sat quietly as the moment of disorientation passed. I toggled through the reports from each station. We were rapidly approaching ‘ambush’ Point X.

I said, “Crystal, at Point X please place Shark at an observation post overlooking the outbound trail.”

Crystal tucked Shark into a gap between two massive boulders. We were just off the main trail.

I said, “Aella, please report on recent trail activity.”

Aella replied, “The trail shows heavy propulsion residue. None recent, however.”

Andrea had a question. “What do we do when we spot a raider?”

I replied, “I want to follow him and see where he goes. Maybe learn something.”

Anima asked, “We just follow the first one who comes by?”

I replied contemplatively, “Yes. Until we know more, I’m not sure how to sort them.”

The crew nodded, as that made as much sense as anything.

Chapter41

Now we wait.

This is like any other ‘still hunt.’ You sit in your blind, and wait for game to blunder past, offering you a shot. Patience was never my strongest suit. My Sharklings understood that and provided ample distraction.

The bridge was, for the most part, quiet. Each crewmember focused on their assigned task.

Suddenly Aella announced, “Contact, Captain. I have a large signature approaching at warp 5.”

I said, “Please log this as contact Beta.”

Crystal put the contact in the holo with the ‘beta’ symbol. Beta moved into the outbound track.

I said, “Crystal, please follow at a discreet distance. Do not interfere unless he attempts to flee or commences hostile action.”

We joined the trail behind beta. The raider speed was in constant flux ranging from warp 4 to 6 in no particular pattern.

I asked nobody in particular, “Why doesn’t he go faster?”

Anima looked up from her console and replied, “What if he can’t? We keep assuming these guys have the best of everything. We saw some pretty poor-quality equipment on Reprisal when raiders came to visit.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.