Scout - Cover

Scout

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Part 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 5 - This story takes us to the very edge of known space. Far from Earth in time and distance. In a far future time, in track less space, a young man becomes an explorer. It is a solitary existance. Just a boy, his ship, two fembots and a hologram named Crystal. Okay maybe it's not so solitary and the fembots are lovely! Join young Ed on his voyage of discovery. Ed will have adventure and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Chapter21

Most of us are familiar with an asteroid field as part of a planetary system. A torus shaped mass. Chunks of iron and rock acted on by the gravity forces of the star. The asteroids rotating around the star.

The Wastes is an asteroid field without any planetary system. A huge - several planetary systems in volume - roughly rectangular, irregular mass of asteroids ranging in individual size from tiny to massive. They extend about one third of their area into Imperial space and two thirds into unsecured “bandit” space. It is the preferred border crossing for raiders.

There are raider-plotted courses or routes through the Wastes that take advantage of clear spaces between asteroids, allowing fast transits. These secret routes allow the raiders to traverse the asteroid field, outflank the Navy patrols, and attack deep within the Empire at will. Navy patrols inside The Wastes were suspended after several disastrous ambushes. The raiders had all the advantages inside the immense asteroid field.

Daisy had indicated that Reprisal used the same route, entrance, and exit point for each of Ronnie’s attacks in Empire space. We would look along that route for confirmation of our emissions “rut” theory.

With this impetus, it was time to add a sense of urgency for our trip to the Reprisal Home world.

I asked, “When is the soonest we can leave?”

Crystal answered. “Ship modifications complete in six hours. We can be underway in less than eight.”

I asked, “Transit to Reprisal Home World at maximum cloaked warp?”

Daisy said, “Through the Wastes, approximately eleven hours.”

I asked Aella, “Is there a FTL transmitter on this base?”

“Yes, Captain. Using the Navy’s faster than lightspeed relay system you can communicate with any planet, base or space station.”

“Is it secure?”

Aella answered, “Very. The Navy’s system obscures the sending location. The system also prevents tracing and tapping.”

I said, “If I am understanding correctly, I could be standing on Reprisal’s Home World in twenty hours from right now. Correct?”

Crystal answered, “Yes, Captain.”

“Okay, let’s do it. I had planned to lie around the pool, but not now! We are underway in six repeat six hours. Quickest route to Reprisal’s Home World. Be prepared to land, take prisoners, and suppress any resistance. Crystal, you’re in charge of ship mods. Andrea, you have loading and securing equipment. I will contact Ben to coordinate the Demarest response. Aella is with me.”

I stood up. Supper was over and we were back to work.

I turned to Aella. “I want to transmit from my ready room. Is that a problem?”

“No, Sir. I can link to the base FTL using the Shark communication system.”

“Thank you, Aella. I will be at my desk.”

Shortly, Aella entered my ready room with equipment that she set up on my desk. She asked for senior brother Ben’s comm codes. In a very few moments Ben’s face appeared on the screen.

I started the conversation. “Greetings, Brother Ben.”

Ben looked confused for a moment then with a surprised shout, “EDDY!”

“Goddamnit, Eddy where are you? Where have you been? Why haven’t we heard from you since the battle?”

Ben’s questions ran down. He looked at the screen with concern on his features.

“Ben, I’ve been hiding. I don’t trust anyone, right now.”

“Understandable. What do you need from your family?”

“Did you receive my message about the raider home world?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I want to meet there in two days.”

“What are the conditions there?”

“It is supposed to be undefended, so assume it’s a trap and bring overwhelming force.”

Ben laughed. “Got it. Overwhelming force. Two days.”

“Let us land first, Ben, then you follow us in.”

Ben changed the subject. “Your father is upset with you and your silence.”

“How upset?”

“Remember when you stole his personal shuttle to visit Great Grandfather Phillip on Caddis?”

“Borrowed, Ben. I only borrowed it.”

Ben continued without acknowledging my words. “You took along Father’s blonde personal secretary for company on the long boring transit. You remember, the one with the colossal...”

“Yes, Ben I remember, and your point is?”

“That’s how mad.”

“That’s pretty mad, Ben. Any particular reason?”

Ben replied, “You never call. You never write. Admiral Dreesen is on his ass, twice a day, to return the daughter. Emperor Quintin is calling for updates. Your mother is hysterical and had to be sedated. Father is beside himself with worry that you might have been lost. The Smugglers Guild told Grandfather William that the raiders have placed a large price on your head. Other than that, and oh yes, you are the number one topic on at least a hundred planets around the Empire.”

“God damn, Ben. I had no idea.”

“That particularly worries him. You could lob a bomb right into the middle of Demarest interests in Court Quintin, and never even realize it.”

“I’m a scout. I’m not supposed to know about that shit.”

“Then quit fucking picking up ‘princess’ hitchhikers.”

Ben continued in a more reasonable tone, “I’m worried, too. Not about the court shit, either. You need to keep safe, and I see no evidence that you are any less reckless than you were on Westphalia.”

“Have to be, Ben, the fuckers are everywhere. They were waiting for me at Clement. They were waiting for the princess’s yacht. The family needs to be very careful traveling. The raiders’ intel is too fucking on!”

“Good point, brother Ed. We will only use Demarest resources. We will be on a higher level of alert readiness. Now do you have a story to justify your absence?”

“Naughty, Ben. My story is that I am at a raider base attempting to negotiate their surrender in exchange for amnesty. These are the same raiders who have been supplying me with information. They are betraying their fellow raiders for Demarest money.”

“Good God, Eddy, is this true?”

No, Ben. It’s total bullshit! But over the next two days I want it spread across the Empire.”

“Will do. Anything else?”

“Try to calm our father before we meet. Give my mother my love. Take care.”

“Got it. As you scouts say, Die Bravely, young Ed.”

“You keep well and safe, Ben. Shark out.”

At my gesture Aella broke the connection. It was good to talk to Ben. He had been understanding of my peccadilloes as I was growing up. He often seemed amused by my actions, so unlike his calm, cautious, measured approach to life. Hopefully, he would smooth the waters in Westphalia.

It was time to get moving.

Chapter22

Crystal announced that the Captain was on the bridge.

I asked, “Progress, ladies?”

Andrea answered, “All items identified for loading are aboard and secure.”

Crystal answered, “We are ahead of schedule with ship modifications. With loading complete the entire crew is helping. The consoles with the added antennas and sensor arrays have been installed. The modifications to the shielding to reduce our signature are nearly complete. Changing the existing sensor array to reduce its leakage and signature, is well underway.”

“Good work. Carry on. Beverly, please join me in the dojo.”

We entered the dojo. I said, “Bev. We will be on the ground first, then we’ll be joined by Demarest forces. I need to identify Shark crew and avoid fratricide.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“For this operation I want our people to carry a two meter by thirty-millimeter staff made of a hard white composite which is self-illuminating. Can you design such an item?”

Bev showed real enthusiasm as she said, “Yes, Sir. No problem.”

“Very good. Everybody in black jumpsuits with boots. Personal weapons and body armor. That includes rail guns, and assault rifles.”

“Yes, Sir. It will be ready well before planetfall.”

“Thank you, Bev. I knew I could depend on you.”

I returned to the bridge, leaving Bev in the dojo to deal with her new assignment.

Crystal announced that the Captain was on the bridge.

I commented, “I’m not planning to hover. I will be in my ready room. Daisy, please join me.”

I entered my ready room. I moved behind my desk and began disrobing. Daisy entered and stood in front of my desk awaiting instructions.

“Daisy. I need you to lay a detailed route from this base to the point in The Wastes we will be using for our entry. Then very detailed transit through the field. Then again from The Wastes to Reprisal’s Home World. I would like this complete before we get underway.”

“Yes, Sir. No problem, right away.”

“Thank you, Daisy. Carry on.”

I sat in my chair and contemplated the upcoming operation. I tried to think of all the things that could go wrong. It was a mind-bogglingly long list! I needed to do something constructive. I walked through the bridge, waved off Crystal and headed back to the hold.

Throwing on a pair of coveralls, I grabbed an anti-grav sled. I positioned it next to Shark’s workshop. Then I dragged one of our newly acquired 25-millimeter heavy tripod mounted machine guns next to it.

I dismantled the gun from its mounts. The tripod went on the sled, and I proceeded to weld the feet solidly to the base of the sled. Then I re-mounted the gun to its tripod base. One magazine with its belt of explosive rounds was attached to the gun’s feed system. Two more rested at ready in the cart. I looked around the hold for some metal. I found some loose pieces that I welded to the cart, to give the operator some protection from direct fire and fragmentation rounds.

I placed the new ‘gun cart’ in line with the main hold door, ready to exit first when we reached the Reprisal’s world.

I adjusted the various controls on the gun and set the fusing on the shells for contact explosion. The controls could be set for an air burst, but that also required ranging to the target. Too much to explain to the brand-new gunner before our operation. Later we would have time for more complete training.

Feeling once again like a productive member of society, I rested after my burst of activity. I returned the tools to their proper place in the workshop. Note to self: Clarence deserves a letter of commendation for designing the workshop and tool room.

Musical tones came over the speaker. Crystal said, “Captain to the bridge, please. We are ready to get underway.”

I walked on the bridge, wiping my hands on a shop rag. Andrea smiled as she said, “I love a man who likes to get dirty.”

“Later, love, we have work to do.”

This time when Crystal announced captain on the bridge I walked to my chair and sat.

“Status please,” I said.

Crystal reported, “At mark four hours and seventeen minutes, Shark is ready to get underway. Cargo loaded and all ship mods completed. Course laid in. Awaiting orders.”

I said, “Prepare to get under way. All crew to the bridge. Crystal, please secure Shark. Aella, contact base AI and arrange our exit. Shark is at DefCon One.”

Aella announced that the base AI was depressurizing the cavern and preparing to open the first blast door. The blue flashing nav lights were visible in the view screen. The klaxon was silent, but the flashing red lights acknowledged our increase in readiness.

I said, “Crystal, take us out.”

Shark elevated smoothly and hovered. Crystal retracted our skids orienting us to follow the lights out of the cavern. The first blast door was already open and the second slid open at our approach. For some reason it seemed to take much less time to depart than to enter! As we exited the crater, I asked Crystal to cloak and move us quickly away from the asteroid.

I had further instructions. “Crystal. With course set for the entrance to the asteroid field, please uncloak and take us to maximum warp. I want an all-out speed run!”

Andrea said, “They might see us.”

“Fuck’em! Catch me if you can. Before you came aboard my princess, we made over twenty!”

Andrea just looked shocked as she mouthed, “Warp Twenty!”

Crystal announced, “Commencing full speed uncloaked now.”

Chapter23

I ordered, “All consoles manned, please. Weapons powered up with targeting active.”

I announced to the assembled crew, “It is my intention to lock open the ready room door. Please stand watch at the consoles, then take breaks in the open ready room. Beverages and snacks will be available. I expect each crewmember to meet with Beverly in the next four hours to dress and arm for the coming operation. Perform personal clean up and meditations as necessary before arming.”

Crystal, Aella, and Daisy seamlessly split the duties and tasks of supervising Shark’s speed run. Abbi and Cara had absorbed useful console training at the naval base. They were comfortable wearing their neural helmets supervising their particular consoles. Bot Agatha was tirelessly standing at the armaments control console ready to engage any threat. Bot Beverly was shuttling between the hold and the dojo gathering equipment for our individual weapon loads.

Andrea first went to the galley where she filled trays with assorted beverages and snacks. She made several trips until they were conveniently placed in the ready room. When Andrea was done with that task she returned to the bridge with a question. “Crystal. Is there any compelling reason why our captain could not leave the bridge to take his shower and dress?”

Crystal looked back at me. She was taken aback by Andrea’s boldness, yet again.

I said, “I have to clean up sometime. Is now a good time?”

Crystal answered, “Yes, Sir. Before we reach The Wastes and raider-controlled space would seem the most opportune time. Our current speed would seem to preclude interception.”

I said, “Very good. Crystal, you have the bridge. When next you see me, I should be cleaner.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I rose from my chair. Andrea grabbed my hand and dragged me into the ready room. Well, that is not entirely accurate. ‘Dragging’ would inaccurately convey a reluctance on my part!

As Andrea stripped and helped me out of my clothes, she stopped with a pensive expression. “I have a question. You have to promise not to laugh.”

I may be young, but I do know that those words can be the opening round in an argument if not handled gingerly. I said, “Ask away, my princess. I won’t laugh. Promise.”

“Why is there so much trade moving between planets vulnerable to the raiders? Why don’t we just replicate what we need?”

“That’s a good question, love. It’s mostly because the replicator tech isn’t that good.”

Andrea looked shocked. “Really?”

“Replicators work best with simple items. Let me give you an example: We replicated your knives and axe. Then my spikes.”

“Yes, they seemed just fine.”

I answered, “Yes, they were. We did not attempt to replicate my knife, even though I would like you to have one.”

Andrea looked confused. “Why not?”

“My knife is of a special construction by the master smiths on my Great Grandfather’s world of Caddis. This blade is a modern extension of a Japanese art known as Tamahagane. The Japanese smiths forged soft iron and hard steel in a series of laminations that resulted in a tough, sharp blade. Caddis’s masters have carried this many steps further, using more varieties of steel, and forging until some laminations are only microns thick, then finally heat-treating and quenching with cryogenic materials.”

She still looked confused. “Okay, master. I guess.”

“I’m sorry, love. I’m over-explaining for a reason. The blade is a highly complex mixture of materials.”

“Yes.”

“When I attempt to replicate my knife, I get a knife shaped correctly but with a single harmonized unalloyed piece of steel with the pattern of the laminations simply etched on the surface.”

Then the light came on as she said, “The replicator can’t copy something complicated. No one ever told me that.”

I answered, “Most people never notice. A hot drink. A snack. Small straightforward items of a homogenous substance. These all work fine.”

She asked, “What else is a problem?”

I answered, “Anything with many small intricate parts is problematical. Guns, for instance. Mixtures of materials. Crystals and jewels are a total failure. The lattice of atoms seems to just collapse. Replicated diamonds, for instance, come out with bits of coal throughout.”

“Why?”

I answered, “I’m not entirely sure, and nobody else is, either. I had to study replicators since scouts are so dependent on them, especially when we are deep in uncharted territory. I learned that the atomic structure and something called the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle conspire to prevent those needed ‘exact matches.’ The replicator has to ‘estimate’ or ‘guess’ at the makeup of the object being replicated. With wildly mixed results.”

Andrea said, “So a replicator would never be able to replace the items on even one modest sized freighter.”

“A fair estimate of the situation, my very smart love.”

“House Quintin is certainly not sharing this particular bit of information.”

“Can you blame them, my princess?”

She replied in a very resigned voice, “The raiders could literally strangle a settlement. No one has been able to make any impact. What can we possibly accomplish?”

I held her as she finished. I kissed her. Which cheered both of us. I said, “The raiders chased me and made me hide. That made this personal. I want some payback. I plan to annoy them. When the raiders react, they will hopefully make some mistakes. When they do make that big mistake, much smarter people than me named Demarest and Carteris will be there to make that impact.

She asked, “Then what?”

“Then, back to scouting and trying to control a very hard-to-manage blonde slave!” That brought a giggle and a return to Andrea’s sunny smile.

I asked, “Now my lovely blonde goddess, am I getting that shower, or do you have more interrogations for your sorely put upon master?”

Chapter24

Andrea led me to the shower, and we entered the rainfall of water together. Our shower was not sexual, or perhaps it was the best kind of sex. We expressed our feelings with soft touches and caresses of soapy bodies until we were both clean from head to toe.

In the drying chamber we held each other quietly kissing until Andrea asked, “Why are you so worried?”

“I am afraid that some raider has occupied Reprisal’s home. I would hate to run into an ambush. I don’t want to lose anyone.”

“You have done the best you can. Now you just need to be lucky.”

I said, “I found you! How can I be that lucky again?”

Andrea smirked as she said, “That’s better. My Captain Master Darling is back.”

We walked hand in hand into the dojo. Bev was there to “dress” us for combat. We wore our combat armor under our black jumpsuits, with our combat harness over it. Everyone had a belt gun, assault rifle, and a set of shuriken. Andrea had her throwing knives and axe as well. I had my personal knife, rail gun, and my spikes. I took my complete Daishō, wearing my katana, wakizashi, and tantō.

Bev racked our rifles in the hold by the main lock along with the new illuminated staffs.

Our return to the bridge signaled a speed-up in crew preparations for the landing. It seemed only a few moments later the bridge was filled with clothed and armed Amazon warriors.

The Wastes loomed in our view screens. I said, “Daisy, take us through. Highest cloaked speed commensurate with safety. Aella, please observe scanners, and report on emissions and possible raider trails.”

During the transit we all observed the closeness of the rocks much larger than Shark. To take our minds off the tight quarters in the passage, we began discussing the upcoming operation.

Daisy floated a holo of the raider base for us to study. By the time we popped out of The Wastes, everyone was clear on their tasks. We had at least a couple backups for the inevitable “surprise.” I tried to follow the dicta of an ancient general named Patton: “Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”

Crystal had resumed the navigation in the clear space of “bandit country.” I had questions for Daisy. “Daisy, are any men usually left at home during the raids?”

“No, Captain. Ronnie was always worried about being betrayed.”

“How many women are we talking about?”

Daisy answered, “Several hundred, Captain. I never had an accurate census.”

Every head snapped around to look at Daisy after that startling statement. I said, “We can’t hold a hundred women in an open field without some amenities. We’ll lose control of the situation. Let’s think about this.”

Andrea offered, “I’ll fill a sled with water and juice containers, plus throw in emergency ration bars. We put the sled next to the fountain on the west side of the house and you direct them to gather around it.”

I agreed. “Good idea. Do it. Bev, please give her a hand. Just a thought--put some flashing lights on the sled, to make sure they see it.”

“Yes, Sir, we’re on it.”

With that Andrea and Beverly scampered back to the hold. They would handle provisioning the anti-grav sled. In their absence I again studied the holographic representation.

I asked Daisy, “Who was in charge in Ronnie’s absence?”

“He hated to have anyone ‘in charge’. He finally allowed Gwen, a long-time captive, to take care of things in his absence.”

“That gives us at least one person who might be able to help us, IF she decides she wants to.”

Daisy offered, “She had no love for Ronnie. He always made a point to humiliate her to demonstrate his authority.”

I said, “He sounds like a lovely man. I am regretting less and less my part in his demise.”

A musical tone interrupted us. Crystal announced on all the shipboard speakers, “We are in orbit around the Reprisal’s home world. Preparing to launch comm satellite, now. Atmospheric entry in point ninety-five seconds.”

Aella announced, “No current emissions have been detected. Emissions detected consistent with Reprisal.”

I said, “Launch now. Please sound the alarms once and begin landing procedure. This operation is a go.”

The klaxons bellowed once as the lights flashed their red warning message. Bev and Andrea were quickly on the bridge. Bev stepped up to a weapon console.

One problem on the ground would be that the ship’s battery of energy weapons would be ineffective in the atmosphere. The energy quickly dissipates when it strikes an atmosphere’s air molecules, dust, and moisture. At best, our cannon shots would constitute a distraction.

Crystal announced, “Satellite away. Satellite is optimal in stable orbit.”

Andrea stepped up next to me, taking my hand as I sat. She asked, “Satellite?”

“Yes. It responds to Demarest transponders. That will inform Ben that we are on the ground.”

She continued standing next to me as Crystal started the atmospheric entry. This would be another speed run as Crystal burned off velocity without leaving us floating high and vulnerable.

Quickly Crystal quickly had us “on the deck!” We leveled out over one of the oceans. We were 500 meters up and following the terrain as we came ashore. Crystal had us at Mach Three.

I announced, “Time to go, loves. Please join me in the hold. Crystal, you have the bridge.”

We moved to the hold for final preparations. I gave a kiss and hug to each. Then we lined up at the hold lock door.

The small screen in the hold next to the lock came alive. We saw the compound. Crystal blasted less than 250 meters over the top of the house still at Mach Three. It was a very noisy announcement of our arrival as the sonic booms penetrated damned near everything.

Crystal quickly decelerated and turned Shark around. We were now at 300 meters and sinking fast. Skids dropped, the hold doors opened, and the ramp was down. The wind coming in perked us all up. I hung out the door for a look just before we touched down.

Shark was 100 meters from the end of the portico of the stylized roman mansion that had been Ronnie’s raider headquarters. As we landed, Crystal launched two salute fireworks and one red flare directly over the roof of the mansion. It was time to go!

I jumped off the end of the ramp and stood to one side, with my assault rifle up covering the house. Abbi and Cara quickly followed, pushing the 25-millimeter machine gun cart at a run. They moved out of line with the ramp and ten meters forward from the ramp. Abbi was at the controls of the gun, while Cara was next to her with her assault rifle at the ready.

Beverly and Agatha moved as only bots can, swiftly taking their positions at the bow and stern of Shark, and about five meters towards the house.

Andrea was next. She was running as she pushed the anti-grav sled down the ramp. She quickly moved to her spot west of the house. She took a position behind the marble fountain with her rifle at the ready. We had a crossfire on the house.

The bad news was that we were significantly outnumbered if there was any organized resistance.

I keyed my microphone, activating the shipboard loudspeakers. “Attention in the house. This is Edward Demarest, captain of the scout “Shark.” Exit the house immediately. Do not attempt to resist. Go immediately to the fountain on the west side of the house. Follow the instructions of the women with the white staffs. Gwen, please join me at my ship’s ramp. I repeat immediately!

My amplified voice boomed over the landscape. I repeated my message. I waited what seemed like forever but was only seconds as women began streaming out of the house’s side entrance toward Andrea. Many were naked. Some had a simple white shift as their only clothing.

I keyed my radio, sending Bev and Agatha to help with crowd control. The front door opened. A tall, statuesque, and very naked red head tentatively stepped into view. She slowly came toward Shark’s ramp with her hands held high.

I was distracted for a moment as I noticed some incredibly beautiful naked women being helped to the gathering by the fountain. I raised my binoculars to examine them. The silver wires visible at their temples confirmed their identity. Ronnie had “Stepfords.”

Legend has it that the Stepford conversion was named for an ancient play. That seemed so unlikely ... The conversion was the programming of a person, usually female. The implants with the silver wires visible allowed the brain to be modified, essentially reprogrammed. The result was a totally obedient flesh and blood woman, with only the personality and intellect granted by the programmer. Naturally, the conversion dramatically increased the sex drive as a matter of course.

Trafficking in unregistered Stepfords was one of the crimes that the Empire took very seriously, with draconian penalties. There were several regulated clinics where “legal” Stepfords were “made,” for lack of a better word.

One of the sources for such legal Stepfords was the Empire’s legal system, where accepting conversion was an alternative to the death penalty, or long sentences at a “rehabilitation center” which worked out to be the same thing.

Stepfords were a status symbol of the first order. To have a flesh and blood woman, amenable to any and all of their deepest, darkest fantasies, was a dream come true for many men. That Stepfords were rare and even more expensive than the most expensive fembot only added to their cachet.

That the raiders had a Stepford conversion clinic and were trafficking in the highly sought after love-dolls was brand new news to me. This might explain some raider influence in the Empire worlds.

Chapter25

I dropped my binoculars just as the red head reached the end of the ramp. She fell to her knees and began begging me not to kill her. This would mark the second time recently that a lovely naked women thought I was going to kill her. I really had to work on lightening my image!

I asked, “Are you Gwen?” She nodded mutely. “Are any of you armed?” She shook her head. “Any men in the house?”

Another mute headshake. She looked miserable. After thinking about my dress and weapons displayed. I could not blame her. I keyed my radio to summon Daisy.

Then I keyed it again, releasing Abbi and Cara to join crowd control. They grabbed their staffs from the sled, trotting off to link up with Andrea.

When Gwen spotted Daisy on the ramp, I was forgotten as Gwen jumped to her feet and hugged the AI. Gwen began babbling questions that Daisy did her best to answer. Finally, a much calmer Gwen turned to me. She said, “I don’t understand how Daisy is here without Reprisal, but it doesn’t matter. I hope you are one of the good guys. We have lived in terror. Ronnie was overdue. He was bad enough. We were utterly horrified that other raiders would land and claim us.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.