It Started with a Castle - Cover

It Started with a Castle

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alys was a servant, and a good girl. Well, for a start...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Stablemaster was a big man. Not fat, but strong. Not tall, exactly, but imposing. He ran the stable with a quietly authoritative voice, an attention to detail, and an iron will. He was in his late thirties I guess, and was Dominic's uncle.

I'd always been scared of him to some degree or other, but since Dominic had been using his stable for a fair percentage of our misbehaving, I'd become more accustomed to, and less terrified of him. In fact, of late, I'd been wondering what he was really like, under the gruff public face. I'd never have dreamed I was about to find out.

"Oh!" I was startled. I tried to recover. "G-good evening Sir. I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"I know that."

"I was just here to... What do you mean, Sir?"

"You were expecting what?"

"The horses, Sir. I'm here to visit the horses."

"And my nephew."

"Your nephew? Is Dominic here?"

"He is not, but I know you were expecting him."

"I'm not sure I understand, Sir."

"How very protective. But there is little point."

"Sir?"

"I heard you arranging to meet him."

"Oh."

"Just after you stopped groaning."

"I..."

"Never mind, girl. I'm not here to get you in trouble."

"You're not?"

"No. Not that way, in any case."

"Sir, I'm not..."

"Paul. Call me Paul. Just when we are alone."

"Yes, Paul."

"And stop the pretence. I've seen you in the loft; behind the haystack; in the river, even."

"You... oh."

"Yes, yes. Get over the embarrassment, Alys."

"I. Yes, Sir."

"What?"

"Paul. Yes, Paul."

"That's better. Now relax."

"Well then, Paul, what has happened to Dominic?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing, for goodness sake. I just sent him on an errand."

"Oh."

"I knew that way you would still show up, and I could talk with you."

"I see. Why then did you wish to speak with me? You don't think I'm suitable for Dom?"

"No, no. The boy needs an outlet. You're fine. In fact, that's it, after a fashion."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"It seems to me your skills are... wasted."

"Wasted?"

"On Dominic."

"Oh. You are suggesting an alternative?"

"I'll be plain, Alys."

"Please do."

"I find you attractive. You are enthusiastic, energetic. Innocent."

"Oh."

"And I would like to explore that with you, should you be willing."

"Explore... intimately?"

"Indeed."

"Oh."

"You find the idea abhorrent, Alys?"

"No, no. Not... No, in fact. But... Paul, are you threatening me?"

"Threatening? Not at all, you silly girl."

"I got the impression you were going to get me in trouble, if I said no."

"Oh, no, no. Not at all. You are safe. I warrant that. No matter your decision. You are suspicious for one so young. Forget I said it. Go back to your bed, and see my nephew tomorrow then. I will go home to my wife."

"No, I... I would like to... explore."

"You understand, this is not a romance?"

"With all respect Paul, I hope not."

"Loft, then."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. You were expecting to share your body this evening, were you not?"

"Yes, but... what if Dominic should return?"

"He will not."

"How do I know?"

"Can you trust me in this thing?"

"I... Yes, I can I think, Paul."

"He will not return. Loft. Remove your clothing, should you not wish it torn."

"You will not be rough with me, Sir?"

"Not rough. Firm."

"And Dominic will not find out?"

"Not from me."

"I understand."

"Go."

I walked from him on shaky legs, towards the ladder. Climbing to the loft I couldn't help but wonder about my decision, but at the same time I was looking forward to the next while. I'd watched his large body as we'd spoken, and I wanted to know how it looked without the clothing.

The loft was as it had been left all this time, some mounds of straw, and a few old blankets. I remembered fondly the first time I'd been up here with Dominic, and realised how different it would be with Paul. I was worried, but my body was ignoring my reluctance, and I was wet with anticipation as well.

I carefully removed all my clothing, and folded it in the corner, before wrapping myself in one of the blankets and waiting. It was only a few minutes before I heard the main doors of the stables being closed, and Paul climbing the ladder to the loft. He'd put out all the lamps downstairs, but carried one up with him, and by the time he appeared I could see reasonably well.

He didn't say a word, just turned toward the wall, and started removing his clothing. His huge frame was still impressive in the dim light, solid muscles appearing on his strong back as he bent to remove items. As the last of his clothing was removed, he turned to me. I was stunned that he could be so massive and yet have no traces of fat. His arms and legs were large and solid, and his chest was so well defined I wanted to touch it just to see if it was real.

My focus, though, was on something else. Hanging in front of his legs was a large dark penis, soft and relaxed as yet, but seeming to carry the same confidence as the rest of him.

"Alys, what are you doing?"

"I was just... cold."

"Cold? Nonsense. Get out of there, and come here."

"Are you..."

"Just come here."

I stood, wrapped in the blanket, and looked him in the eye. I forced myself to make a decision, and dropped the blanket to the floor, and stood there.

"That's better. Ah, Alys, I now understand his attraction. You are a beautiful woman. You looked attractive clothed, but you are exceptional like this."

"Oh, I..."

"Just say thank you."

"Thank you, Paul." I'm sure I blushed, but the light was too dim for him to tell. I was busy anyway. He might have been lying as he said those nice things to me, but his cock was telling the truth, and it was rising as I watched, and growing even larger. As I stared, the tip of it poked out from the foreskin. A softer skin. Delicate almost. The mixture of apprehension and desire was intoxicating, and I stopped analysing what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.