It Started with a Castle - Cover

It Started with a Castle

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alys was a servant, and a good girl. Well, for a start...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It took less than a day for my body to decide that the waiting was worse than the likely discomfort. As the sun fell below the hills again, I voiced some feeble excuse, and made my way to the stables. I was excited and aroused, surprised at the level of my enthusiasm, and determined to take advantage of whatever opportunity presented itself.

Only a single lamp was burning as I arrived, and Dominic could be dimly seen throwing feed to the chickens, while talking to the horses as he often did. I walked up quietly behind him, and encircled his waist with my hands, burrowing my face into his shoulders, and held him still. I heard the gasp as I touched him, felt the relaxation as he realised it was me, and was a part of the mutual sigh as we both realised this was where we wanted to be.

He turned then to face me, threw the bucket onto a pile of straw, and took me in his arms. After crushing our bodies together for a moment, he tipped my face up to his, and quickly kissed my lips, before speaking.

"Alys, where did you go?"

"You were asleep, my love. I returned to the castle, and my bed."

"What did I do then, that you had to run?"

"What? Nothing Dom. I just didn't want to be caught. I could not stay."

"Then I..."

"You what?"

"... didn't... do badly?"

"You... Oh! No, lover. You did well. Did you not think so?"

"I could not tell, and you were not here to ask, Alys. I have been worried all day."

"Oh, you should not worry, Dominic. I was pleased."

"You were?"

"After all, it was your first time..."

"So it was not wonderful?"

"... and mine. I think we should both improve..."

"Oh."

"... with practice. Do you not agree?"

"I cannot say."

"Then we must prove my statement."

"We must?"

"Indeed. Dominic, will anyone be coming into the stables?"

"I would think not. But no matter. We can hide in the loft again."

"I would not hide tonight."

"No? What then?"

"Down here, my love. As the horses do."

"You would make love like a horse?"

"I would have them watch, as we have watched them."

"You are the strangest..."

"Yes Dom, you said yesterday."

"I would repeat it."

"You need not. Dominic, I would have you let me know what you like. I need to tell you that I like this."

"This?"

"The way you stroke my back, and press against me."

"Like this, Alys?"

"Just like that."

Nothing more was said for a while, as the two of us became a little more accustomed to each other, standing there in the middle of the floor. Eventually, I removed myself from his hold, and smiled, before speaking. "I can feel you, Dominic, even through all of these clothes. I can feel your urgency, your need."

"You are not exactly reluctant yourself."

"No. Curiously I am unworried at capture as well. Take my clothes off me Dom."

"We cannot. Not here. Imagine!"

"We must, Dominic. I will not wait longer."

"No. I will not take that risk with your reputation. Could we..."

"Yes, lover? You have a solution?"

"We need not, this time, remove all our clothing."

"Oh, indeed! Come Dom."

"Wait. You would need to remove your underthings. At least some of them."

"Oh. I am glad the lights are dim in here. You would see my red face."

"You are embarrassed to remove them, after last night?"

"I am neither embarrassed at that, nor am I wearing them."

"I do not understand."

"I am blushing because you might now wonder what sort of woman I am."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not wearing any."

"You're not?"

"No."

"Oh... Good!"

"Good?"

"Stop talking, and blushing. You're wasting time!"

"Oh! Alright then. Well?"

"Bend forward a little, and hold that rail."

"Like this?"

"Oh, God yes, just like that."

As I looked back at him over my shoulder, he unbuttoned his trousers, and prised out his by now solid erection. He looked funny as he advanced on me, cock at the ready, and I couldn't help laughing. He stopped suddenly, and stared at me.

"I'm your entertainment now?"

"You are, but not yet. Get on with it!"

"Turn away, wench."

"Wench? You needn't think you'll get away with that."

He didn't respond with his voice, smiling instead, and advancing. He lifted my skirt up with both his hands, and placed his hands on my hips before saying anything else.

"Are you sure this is what you want, wench?"

"Indeed, my stallion," I replied, tingling from his touch, and feeling the cool air suddenly, both around and between my legs. "But hurry, or I'll find a real one."

He pulled in close behind me then, his breath on my neck, and as I stood more or less still, his fingertips wandered over me, leaving his gentle impression on my legs and buttocks before moving to the front, and slowly taking over my mind...

As the fingers from both hands touched near my so recently deflowered parts, he took advantage of the copious lubrication, and slid them up and down my damp cleft, spreading my unresisting legs, and my eager nether lips, delving curiously through my thatch of hair, and deep inside me. Opening me, stroking me, unnecessarily readying me.

Managing not to fall over, primarily by leaning on my back, he removed one hand from its lovely preoccupation with my deepest secrets, and while the other hand continued its explorations, he slid his slippery way further up, and made himself known to my most sensitive parts. He must have had some instruction from friends, because he knew exactly where it was, and he attacked it in exactly the right way, foraging carefully around the area, and then darting across, sending a shiver through me in the most wonderful way. I was thoroughly distracted by the activities of his hands, and his lips on my ear, and hadn't noticed quite what the dextrous boy was doing until he removed his other hand, and somehow effortlessly replaced it with something built for the task.

As he slid deeply inside me, I could feel my vagina stretching to accommodate him. I decided suddenly that I very much liked this position, where access to my pleasure was so easy and effective, and resolved to repeat it frequently.

Rational thought took a back seat for a while then though, as Dominic started to move inside me. I could feel a twinge of pain, and knew that I should have waited a little longer, but the pain was nothing compared to the feeling of fullness, and the anticipation of release, and I surrendered myself to it, swaying back and forth in opposition to his movements as his cock and his hands caressed me so delightfully.

I couldn't put up with this for too long though, and as I felt my excitement rising, I asked him to remove his hands, and he held my hips instead. Our movements were more synchronised, faster, deeper, and much, much more likely to push me over the edge. I just kept moving, and feeling. No time for thinking. Thrusting mindlessly, I was jarred by his voice croaking in my ear that he couldn't hold off much longer, and that was all I could stand.

I pushed harder against him, telling him not to hold off at all, and as I felt him explode deep inside me, I exploded too, yelling and whispering at the same time, whimpering as the contractions pummelled my body. Dom wasn't exactly unaware of my movements, and every time I shuddered or shook, he jumped. Eventually he couldn't stand it any more, and pulled himself back, removing himself from me, and resting his hands on the rail I was holding, his breath coming in short gasps, his body hot and exhausted.

I shuddered a little more, beneath his protective arms, and just as we started to calm down a little, a noise in the doorway made us both jump, and before we could think about it, I was standing upright, my skirt down below my knees, and Dom was buttoning himself up, standing about five feet away from me. By the time we realised it was a false alarm, I was patting a horse, and Dom was feeding chickens again.

"You know, Dominic, you have the right instincts for misbehaving."

"You are hardly in a position to pass opinions, I think."

"My behaviour doesn't make my observations invalid, stable boy."

"You, servant girl, have no respect for the rules."

"There are rules?"

"There are. You couldn't be expected to understand."

"I don't think I even care!"

"As I thought."

"I know what I want, though."

"Yes?"

"More of that, Dominic. A lot more."

"Your wish is so easy to grant, Miss."

"I will think of harder wishes when my brain is working again."

"As you wish."

"Speaking of harder, how did you... well, last so much better?"

"This time, Alys, it is I who would blush."

"Why would that be?"

"Well, I did not wake, up in the loft, until this morning."

"Yes?"

"And... I was thinking about the happenings of the evening, and I could smell you on myself..."

"Yes?"

"I... became excited, and..."

"You frigged yourself?"

"You know that word?"

"Do not avoid my question, boy."

"I did."

"Ah. Good."

"Good?"

"I told you I didn't mind, Dominic, and if that's what it takes to get this sort of performance, I'm certainly in favour. I'd like the chance to help, sometime, though."

"You amaze me on a regular basis."

"Indeed? That is a good thing to know. Listen Dom, I must go."

"Right away?"

"I must. Apart from anything else, I would rather like to clean up."

"Oh, my apologies Alys. I did not think."

"It is not a problem. Quickly, kiss me and release me from your spell."

"I have not bewitched you, Alys."

"Oh, you may not have intended such, but you certainly have!"

...

So it proceeded.

I found someone that I could trust with some questions about the avoidance of becoming with child, and Dom and I taught each other everything we could. We made love in every location we could find, every position we could think of.

The loft was still a favourite location, especially late at night. It was warm, and soft, and a few more blankets found their way up the ladder, and made the whole thing more comfortable. I was especially fond of him taking me from behind, the way we had down with the horses, and we found ways to accommodate this thing that we both liked, in all sorts of locations. Dominic was a stunning stallion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.