It Started with a Castle - Cover

It Started with a Castle

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alys was a servant, and a good girl. Well, for a start...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I tried for the whole day to put the episode with Kath and Henry out of my mind, concentrating on my chores, taking on whatever work was handed to me, in hopes of distracting my imagination. It didn't help.

Before dark, I went back out to the stables, hoping that spending some time with the horses would calm me down. It didn't quite work that way. Maybe I didn't really want it to.


A lamp lit up the interior of the stables, and brightened the ground enough for me to find my way along the path. I wondered who would be in there this late, and then remembered that there was some sort of riding event being held in the morning. They were preparing things as much as they could, ahead of time.

Walking inside, I was unsurprised to see Dominic standing there, forking straw without enthusiasm. Dominic and I had known each other since not long after birth, and if I spoke to anyone in here, it was usually him. I would normally have preferred that just the horses were here, but didn't begrudge sharing the space with him.

"Evening Dom. Why are you working so late?"

"Alys? You should not be here. What if someone sees us?"

"Don't be daft Dominic. People see us here all the time."

"Not since I spread the rumour."

"Which one is that?"

"There's more than one, Alys?"

"Oh, yes. There's the one about how you were dropped on your head as a baby, and never recovered..."

"Oh, that one is true enough, Alys."

"... And the one about how you were caught behind the straw pile, with your pants about your ankles."

"You know that's true. You caught me."

"I never told anyone else though."

"You often watch men taking a piss?"

"You're a boy, Dom, and you still haven't convinced me that's what you were doing."

"You'd think our long friendship would result in some trust."

"It has. You trust me!"

"That's a little one-sided for my liking Alys. Oh, any more rumours?"

"There's one that you tried to have your way with Briony after the dance the other week."

"Did not."

"No?"

"No. I admit to walking with her."

"She says you did."

"She wishes."

"I wondered about that."

"Is this one of these conversations that we promise never to repeat, Alys?"

"It... yes, I think so."

"Alright, well, she asked me if I wanted to."

"Really?"

"I swear."

"And?"

"Well..."

"Ah. Dominic, tell me."

"... I didn't."

"Didn't what?"

"Didn't want to. I mean I wanted to, but I knew she wouldn't keep her mouth shut, and she doesn't have the sense God gave to apples, and..."

"More?"

"... I was worried that she might want a child, and I didn't want to be held responsible."

"Oh. Can you imagine Briony with child?"

"Hmmm... are you sure this is not to be repeated?"

"Oh, indeed. Why?"

"Michael. He may have made her with child"

"Michael?"

"After I turned her down, she marched off and found another. You know what Michael is like."

"I do. He has had discussions with me."

"Discussions, Alys?"

"Yes Dominic, discussions. I told him no."

"I'm... pleased."

"Why is that?"

"He's not exactly reliable, you know. You can do better."

"Oh?"

"Yes."

"Who would you suggest?"

"I wasn't going to suggest anyone."

"No?"

"No. Don't play games with me Alys. I know you too well."

"Then why are you so afraid to ask, Dom?"

"Afraid? To ask what?"

"Oh, come on. You know what I'm talking about. You know who you would suggest instead of Michael."

"I do not!"

"You would suggest yourself, and you know it."

"I..."

"But you don't do it, despite wanting to, because you are scared you'll be rejected."

"Oh, I am not!"

"But you wouldn't Dom. You know that."

"No?"

"No."

"Oh."

"Yes, 'oh'."

"I... I always thought you wanted to be... just like this."

"I want to be like this, Dom. I want to be the best friends possible with you. I don't want anything to destroy that. But I want excitement too. I want to be physically close to someone. I want to experience a man. I know I just said you are only a boy, but if you can provide that for me, then I don't need to risk going elsewhere, or missing out."

"You want... do you want to be married then, Alys?"

"Married?"

"Yes. To me. Do you?"

"I... You want to marry me, Dom?"

"I asked what you want."

"Well... no. I don't. Not yet anyway. I don't wish to marry."

"And yet, you would be with a man?"

"I would."

"You know, you are the strangest girl I've ever met. You say nothing about this, while our friends are finding places to do such things, and then, when I think you don't care at all, you tell me."

"I know Dominic. I wanted to tell you a long time ago, but it didn't seem possible."

"A long time?"

"A year or so, Dom."

"You should have said."

"I'm sorry. I see I have waited too long. Apologies for bringing it up."

"No, wait Alys. It's not too late. I was just surprised."

"Dom, you don't want to. That's alright. We will remain friends."

"No, you misunderstand. I do want to. I thought you didn't."

"You do?"

"Indeed. Why do you think I have not been with others?"

"You have not?"

"No Alys. I have not."

"Oh. I had thought... not Briony, but Mary, after the dance?"

"We kissed."

"Oh."

"I wanted to wait to see."

"See?"

"What your reaction was."

"I did not react at all, did I?"

"You did not, but I waited for you longer than Mary waited for me."

"I... thank you Dom."

"It was worth it, I think."

"Dom, if this... doesn't work out, can we remain friends?"

"Of course, Alys."

"Then, could we?"

"Be friends? Of course."

"No, Dominic. Not that."

"Oh! Are you sure?"

"I am sure. And ready."

"Ready? Now, you mean?"

"Yes Dominic. Now. I might not wait longer."

"The loft is all I have to offer. Anywhere else we might be caught."

"Lead the way."

The loft was strewn with straw, piles of it in some places, bare boards in others. One spot in particular was more inviting than you might expect. Away in the corner furthest away from the access ladder, a deep pile of straw lay with a depression in the centre, as though bodies had pressed on it in the past.

I stopped and stared at the spot, and then looked at Dominic, before speaking. "Dom, you don't need to lie to me. You said you had not been with a woman before?"

"I have not."

"Then, how does the straw appear like this?"

"Oh. Alys, that was not me. Others use this area, for the same reason, and the same purpose."

"None of the girls have mentioned being up here."

"I think your friends, servants though they may be, are a little more refined. Perhaps this is a bad idea."

"No Dom. I was merely asking." I made my feelings plain then by taking the unprepared Dominic into my arms and soundly kissing him. I'd kissed him before. A peck on the cheek for his birthday, or a quick touch of the lips, surreptitiously, when we were smaller, but this was different. My lips met his, and refused to allow any separation. Our arms found each other as well, and as hands explored unknown territories, so did tongues, deftly twining as our lips moved uncertainly together.

Soon, the embarrassment was completely forgotten, and the uncertainty put aside. I encouraged Dominic to fall onto the straw, and our explorations continued, after putting Dom's hands to my breasts, as I stroked his back.

I could feel his erection now, pressing against me, through both sets of clothes, and after a few minutes of mutual groping, decided we needed to do something about it, and stood up.

"Oh, God, Alys, I'm so sorry. Please don't be upset. I'll behave."

"What? Dominic, I don't want you to behave. I want you to assist me with this clothing." As he stood to help, I couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in the front of his trousers. I thought of seeing Henry Staple just the night before, with his cock plainly in sight, and I couldn't let him wait a moment longer. "Hold on Dom. Let's do this first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.