Barb-a-que - Cover

Barb-a-que

by sourdough

Copyright© 2004 by sourdough

Incest Sex Story: Eric loses his cherry at a barb-a-que hosted by his parents but gains a lot more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Pregnancy   .

This story is an expanded version of 'Barb-a-que' by Hornymother. Used with public permission.


We had a barb-a-que at my house one weekend in the summer. It was great. The weather was great and everyone was happy. My mom's friend Alice was drinking pretty heavily and was flirting with all the men. She even sat on my lap and said some little dirty things to me! It was a lot for a 15 year old.

"Eric, you don't mind if I sit on your lap do you?" She asked as she placed her hot little ass on my lap.

"No, not at all, Mrs. Perry."

"Oh Eric, call me Alice."

"I don't think that Mom would like that."

"And do you think that my husband over there would like to know that your hard cock is pressed against my ass?"

"I-I... ahhh..."

"It's okay, Eric, I won't tell if you won't. I know you want to fuck me. Jam your hard cock up my cunt. I see the way you look at me. Like last week when I let you see my naked pussy."

"I-I..."

"Hush. I knew you were looking that's why I had my legs spread. I like you to look. It gets me hot. By the feel of it, it gets you hot too," she said with a wiggle of her ass. "You know your friend Marty fucked me?"

"W-what?"

"O yeah. He delivers the paper to my house. A couple of times a month I let him deliver his cum in my pussy. He hasn't told you?"

I shook my head no. It was too much for me; I couldn't speak.

"Too bad. I had plans to have you both fuck me together." She made to rise.

"W-wait," I said grabbing her arm, "Why don't I come over tomorrow?"

"No, that's not good for me."

"WHEN?"

"I'll tell you what. Go to your room, and in five minutes we'll see."

I was so excited I left early and bolted to my room. While I sat in my room waiting for the beautiful Mrs. Alice Perry I heard a noise that sounded very much like sex. I became aroused. Maybe she had found another man to satisfy her lust I thought with crushed spirits.

Sounds were coming from my mom and dad's room. I could tell that people were definitely fucking in there. I was shocked to see who was fucking. My mother was naked from the waist down and her shirt was pushed up so her tits hung free. She was holding on to the windowsill trying to watch out. The man fucking her was the guy from down the street, George Burton.

He was home from college on a break and his parents were friends with mine. He was a dick. He was one of those guys who spends his life in the gym. He had his shirt off and his shorts down to his ankles as he fucked my mom. As he drove his cock up into my mother, her tits would shake and sway with the force of his thrusts.

"God, you're so easy," he gasped to my mother. "I'm fucking you in your own house as you watch out for your husband. You're such a slut."

"I know, honey. Just bang me like you used to. Use my married cunt."

"Oh, I'll use it," he said as he thrust powerfully into my mother's sloppy hole.

"I'm not protected, so don't cum inside of me," my mom told her lover.

"Oh man, what a slut! You'll take what I give you. In fact I think I might just do that." He took on new energy. "Yeah bitch. Ugh take it. Yeah, you'll take my cum right up the cunt, you fucking slut. You're going to be my new whore. I'm going to get you good and pregnant."

He fucked her hard. Her ass and tits shook with the force of his thrusts. He grabbed my mom by the hair and yanked her head back hard. "AHHH!!" she yelled in pain.

"You want my cum, don't you, bitch? Don't you? Fucking tell me," he growled in anger.

"YES!! Cum in me. Cum in my pussy!"

"What else?"

"Make me pregnant," my mom moaned out in obvious confusion of lust and fear.

"Yeah, just like all your slut friends. Once I get my cock in you you're all whores." He fucked her hard until he deposited a load of cum onto her pussy. He held her tight to his groin after ejaculating. When he pulled out some of his seed began to leak form my mother wide-open pussy. "Now clean it, you slut," Burton said to my mother.

She quickly turned around and began to lick his cock clean. "Yeah, I knew you were a slut. I've seen you looking. That's right; clean it all up nice and good." When he had enough he got dressed and left. I hid out of the way and watched my mom dress after he had left. She didn't clean her pussy up at all. She just put her bathing suit bottoms back on and her shorts over them. When she was done she straightened her hair and tried to make it look like she didn't just get fucked.

When she was done I said, "Hey Mom, why aren't you outside?"

"Ahhh... God, Eric you scared me. I had to pee and wanted to fix my hair a bit."

"Oh okay, so what was Burton doing in here?" I had an advantage and wanted to use it. I was going to use what I saw to blackmail my mom.

"What do you mean, honey?" You could see the fear in her eyes.

"Oh, I saw George Burton leaving and thought he wanted something."

"Oh honey, it was nothing," she was still scared. It aroused me.

"Okay, Mom." I turned to leave.

"How long have you been in the house, honey?" my mom asked hesitantly.

"Oh, not long..." she relaxed. "Only about 20 minutes," I said turning to look at her.

She knew I knew. Then I left. I sat in my room with a great hard on waiting for Alice and she finally stumbled in. "Hey baby, you waiting for me?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling nervously. "Come on in, Alice."

"Thanks, lover. Will this be your first time?"

"Uh, yeah it is." I thought about lying but someone as experienced as Mrs. Perry would have caught me in the lie right away.

"Oh, goody," Alice responded. "I love breaking young boys' cherries. It was Marty's first time, too." She sat down beside me and gave me a deep kiss. When she pulled away, Alice pulled up her sundress. She didn't have any panties on. "Time's a wastin' and I don't want my husband missing me. He can be very jealous." She giggled and hiccupped. "Take off your clothes, Eric. I want to see you naked."

"Yes, ma'am." I obeyed instantly while she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Your prick is so pretty, Eric. I do believe it's bigger than Marty's." I blushed with pride at the compliment and started worrying about pleasing her. My prick was as stiff as a board but I'd heard all the stories about a guy's prick going limp just as he going to fuck a girl or he'd cum too quickly. I was hoping Alice might take those things into account if anything went wrong. I certainly wanted to be better in bed than Marty and be invited to her house for more fucking.

"Hmm," Alice said as I climbed between her legs. "You wouldn't happen to have a condom, would you?" I shook my head in frustration. Was she going to call the whole thing off over lack of protection? "Well, just be careful and don't cum in me. It's not safe right now." I nodded and mounted her. Now I had another thing to worry about.

"What the hell!" I muttered and plunged my prick inside her. Oh, yeah! I'm officially an ex-virgin I thought as I fucked the older woman's cunt. Now I wanted to make it as last as long as I could. I began to think how nice it would be when I had my mom lying underneath me just like Alice. No, that wasn't right. If I kept thinking like that I'd be cumming in her cunt in nothing flat. It was then I realized I just heard a similar conversation between my mom and Burton. She said, 'I'm not protected, so don't cum inside of me.'

Ha! That was a waste of breath. Not only did George cum inside my mom's pussy but he made her beg for it besides. I realized I just learned a valuable lesson from spying on my mom and her lover. Women who act like sluts expect to be treated like sluts. I should just be concerned about my own pleasure and not worry what Alice or any other cunt wanted. They wouldn't hold it against a guy if he was inconsiderate and would probably respect him all the more for treating them like the sluts they are. Thank you, Burton. I still think you're a dick but I'm grateful to you anyway. I felt much happier as I continued fucking the woman beneath me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.