Jennifer's surprise
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by Will Wanton

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jennifer gets a call from her husband at work that a big surprise is waiting for her when she gets home.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Mark's balls may have been drained for now, but they were already stirring as he looked at his mother lying on the bed. She was looking right at him with her brown eyes through those librarian's glasses. That mousy look gave her natural good looks something wildly erotic to him, aside from her body and position of course. Jennifer, mousy or not, was lying on the bed looking like a wanton slut, just the way she wanted to be, and with the people she wanted to be a slut with. Her son waiting for her, and her husband sitting in the chair whacking his meat.

The mother of two supported her upper body on her elbows, her tits gleaming in the light, and her legs were spread and lifted, bent at the knees. Jennifer had a perverted "fuck your mother" look on her smiling face as she exposed her hairy cunt with it's pink, sopping wet slit to her own son.

"Don't just look at it, as much as I like it. Come and taste it, honey. Stick your tongue in mother's cunt and eat me out", Jennifer oozed like an anticipative whore.

Mark smelled his mother's cunt from feet away. No surprise there since she'd been funking up the air where she went since she received that phone call this afternoon. But it was even more pungent now. He moved forward, and laid a warm hand on each of his mother's inner thighs, pushing them apart even further. The movement caused Jennifer's labia to spread simultaneously and her pink gash widened itself, leaking little streams of mommy cunt juice into the crack of her ass, and running over her pucker. The little pink clit stick its beautiful head, and the pubic hair directly around her slit was matted against her skin. It looked so funky and tasty to Mark he could no longer control himself.

He was going to taste the forbidden place of his own mother.

Mark dove forward with his face, buried his face in her sticky crotch and rotated it into her dripping wet cunt. He wanted his mother's juices everywhere; all over his face. Jennifer moaned and giggled at the same time as her son made his face wet with her fuck juice. He revelled in the smell and the feel of the warm sticky wetness on his face and then he licked everywhere. The taste of his mother's juices attacked his taste buds as his tongue investigated the taste and feel of every place of her snatch. The bush of pubic hair, the clit, the thick outer lips, the labia, the pink slit, even her asshole. He wanted to taste it all and know what it felt like under his tongue.

Jennifer curled her toes and bit her lower lip as she felt her son's tongue on all her secret, forbidden places. Places that any "normal" mother would spent her life hiding from her children. She enjoyed it all. The enjoyed with his hot breath washing over her privates, his tongue and lips on her clit, dipping into her slit, and even her son's tongue delving momentarily into her ass crack. It was so deliciously nasty and depraved and she loved every minute of it.

"Oh shit, baby. You make your mother feel so fucking hot. Lick it. Taste it. Lick and taste your mother's hot wet cunt."

Mark was tasting it from the moment his tongue had touched her crotch. He put his index fingers on her labia and spread her cunt wide open, exposing her pink gash more with its contracting pussy guts. It looked like a rose and Mark teased it with his tongue, then started dragging the flat of his tongue through her tasty gash, from asshole to clit, over and over again, slurping Jennifer's waterfall of cuntal syrup out and going back for more.

"Oh Fuck. Jesus Christ. That's it, son. Lick my cunt. Lick your mother's hot cunt. Lick my slit, taste my hot juices. Make me cum on your hot tongue. Make my pussy cum all over your face, baby."

Tim had left his chair and was now on his knees at the foot of the bed, where Jennifer's head was resting. He was pawing at her fleshy tits and whispered nasty words into her ear.

"Do you like my surprise, baby? Do you like that your son, our son, is eating you out?"

"Fuck yeah", Jennifer sighed in response. "I fucking love it. Its the best surprise you could have ever given me. Out of all the thing you could have surprised me with, you gave me this one. I love it. My son is between my legs and eating me out. Tasting my juices. Tasting his own mother's cunt. He's so good, Tim. His tongue is so good on my fuckslit."

"Put your thighs on his shoulders, baby. Put your thighs on his shoulders and hump your cunt in his face. Fuck your son's mouth with your twat, baby. Feed him your fuck juices."

Jennifer didn't have to be told twice. She put her legs over his shoulders and locked them around his upper back. Then she started humping her son's face, forcing her own drooling pussy tighter against his face, her slit tighter against his mouth and tongue.

Tim from his position enjoyed the view. He saw two beautiful tits, and further away he saw a big brown bush of pubic hair and his son's face behind it like a sun setting from the horizon. His nose buried in his mother's triangle of fur.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.