Jennifer's surprise - Cover

Jennifer's surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Will Wanton

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jennifer gets a call from her husband at work that a big surprise is waiting for her when she gets home.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Remember that night that you confessed to me you had those fantasies about Mark? Well, honey, here is your surprise. You wanted your son, and I'm giving him to you".

Tim's words registered in Jennifer's brain, but they seemed to come from a distance. It all seemed hazy. She had indeed confessed her incestuous desires to Tim one night, and it had turned him on immensely and they fucked like rabbits for the rest of the night.

But of all the fantasies she had, this surely had to be the one she expected least to ever happen. After all, what are the odds of a woman having sexual desires for her son, AND her husband respecting that, AND her son being willing, all at once.

Yet here he was, her son. Lying on her marriage bed, completely naked lying in a position he had to be in because her husband told him it made her mouth water. Conflicting thoughts were going through Jennifer's mind. He was her son, this wasn't supposed to happen, at least not out of fantasy; She should get dressed; She should feel ashamed; This was all just a dream.

Yet Jennifer's perverted alter ego dismissed it all. She knew it was her son lying on her bed, yet that was exactly the reason why she didn't want to get dressed, and instead of feeling ashamed she felt pure lust. Her juices were running down her thighs even more profusely than before, realising she was standing naked in front of her son, delectable and pungent. She knew her own son could smell her cunt and she loved that fact. She knew he could look at her twat, see her matted bush and the pink slit in between, and she loved that fact. She was going to be an incestuous mother and fuck the shit out of her own son and she loved that fact. Her own husband was going to be present and would like it, and she loved that fact. Finally, Jennifer could be everything she really wanted to be. The kind of freak she was all along.

"Well, honey. Whatever it is that you feel like doing; go right ahead. After admitting your fantasy about Mark to me I told you how much it would turn me on to just watch you, so that's what I'm gonna do for the time being."

Again Jennifer heard what Tim said, but almost as if in a dream. She would thank him for his surprise later.

Jennifer looked at her son's cock. It had to be at least 8 inches. And it was thicker than her husband's cock. She made her eyes wander from top to bottom, her gaze going over the shiny purple head, drops of clear fluid running out the little piss-slit, then her gaze went down, down along his shaft, the shaft with a number of veins running through it. Then lower still, she gazed at his nut sack. Two egg sized balls hung low between his legs, the weight of them making the sack hang almost in front of his asshole. A black forest of hair obscuring the rest of his crack.

Jennifer's mouth had begun to water, and without even noticing it, her hands were leading their own lives. One hand was squeezing one of her tits, and rolling a stiff nipple between thumb and forefinger, another hand had disappeared between her legs, its fingers rubbing into the pink slit. Rubbing up and down, rubbing the sticky juices into her entire crotch, showing the delectable pink gash to her son as her fingers rubbed upward and the fingertips strummed her clit.

Aside from mouth-watering and playing her body with her hands, Jennifer was also groaning, a low rumble coming from the pit of her throat. Her hips were swaying as she kept ogling the powercock belonging to her own flesh and blood as her husband had silently settled himself into a chair, watching his wife, wondering what she would do first.

Mark was still grinning as his mother seemed to be in a world of her own, playing with her body as she stared at his cock as if hypnotised. He then threw oil on the fire by grabbing his cock in a hand and squeezing it, making the purple head bulge and a stream of precum ooze from his piss-slit, coating the top of his index finger. Slowly he pumped up and down, making his balls jiggle and dance between his thighs, his foreskin playing peek-a-boo with the head of his cock. Jennifer's fingers were now noisily and sloppily digging in and out of her leaking snatch. The rubbing fingers making the pubic hairs that were still relatively dry rustle, but making slurping and squishing sounds as they invaded her pussy hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.