Life In The Tesseract - Cover

Life In The Tesseract

Copyright© 2004 by hammingbyrd7

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - VGAVoy pointed out to me that I had left the door open for a sequel to Undiscovered Countries

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Kathy whimpered as she led Matt to their bed. Matt felt quite touched by how deeply Kathy was depending on him for sexual fulfillment. Sometimes, Kathy and Matt would have slow, gentle sex, filled with leisurely caresses and unfocused goals. At other times Kathy's desire would burn as a physical need. They had barely undressed before Kathy had reversed mounted him, suckling and stroking his penis to erection, penetrating his anus with her index finger and softly caressing his prostate. She then quickly rolled on a condom onto his throbbing penis. With another whimper, she lay flat on her back, her legs up in the air in a large V with her toes pointed, her hips already rocking in anticipation, and she pleaded with Matt with her eyes for swift entry. Matt mounted her and they were soon both lost in their passion for each other. In a part of Matt's mind, he felt filled with appreciation that he was so important to the core of Kathy's being, in awe that her passion was based on her burning desire to affirm him as her husband. They rejoiced in their fidelity as their caring love, sexual love, and friendship love were woven in their coupling into a strong and permanent braid.

Nearing her orgasm, Kathy placed her heels against the top back of Matt's thighs to lock him into her. Matt felt lost in his love and delight for his darling wife beneath him, and began his own orgasm a few moments later, feeling Kathy join him with her gasps and the arch of her back, delighting Matt with strong vaginal contractions around his thrusting penis. They hugged as the slowly drifted down and recovered from their experience. After uncoupling, Kathy removed the condom and playfully licked his penis clean. Smiling a moment later, she said "Here, take this blanket, and hold on tight!" Kathy wrapped her arms and legs around Matt and a second later they were in a lush forest on a high mountain, watching a sunset over a sparkling ocean.

"This is so beautiful, Kathy! Where are we?"

"Hawau. My parents took me here for my 14th birthday. They let me pick our annual vacation spot as part of my birthday present. They loved me so much! I still miss them so... They were both killed in a car accident less than a month after we were here... I've always thought this was one of the most beautiful spots of the whole trip. It's very isolated. It would make a nice backup meeting spot. Can you acquire it visually? Thanks! I think it's five hours earlier here, compared to Chicago time." Kathy rested her body against Matt under the blanket, and after a snuggling for a while, cupped his scrotum in her hand. Matt softly petted her pubic fur.

They sat and watched the sunset, relaxing and playfully petting each other. Eventually the sun set and it became quite dark. "Still far away, but I think someone's coming" whispered Matt. They were back in their Bedroom a second later.

"We'll have to be really careful," said Kathy smiling, sitting naked with Matt on the bed, their blanket lying behind them. "Our old timeline gave us a frightening view of what life would be like if people knew about this, and there will be no more temporal tunnels to put the genie back in the bottle again..."

"Yes..." said Matt, as he continued to caress Kathy. He turned out the lights. Kathy turned away from Matt, then backed up into him, feeling him curl around her as they started drifting off to sleep. Kathy took Matt's hand and held it to her breast, loving the warmth of his palm against her nipple.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.