Phone Sex

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She held the cordless phone up and pressed the auto dial button. "Hi it me Sally," she said her voice sounding quite normal. "Tell him you're naked," I ordered. "Pat says for me to tell you that I'm naked," she said. I knew it was Ben who was on the other end of the line, one of my oldest friends and Bestman at our wedding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

"Do it," I said forcefully.

"Please no," she begged.

I stopped pushing the vibrator into her sopping pussy and stared down at her naked body. It had taken me years to get to this point, where I had absolutely total control over her.

"Oh no please don't stop," she wailed, her own hand moving to take control of the buzzing phallus. "Please I'm so near."

"Do as you're told," I said pushing the vibrator back into her.

"No please don't make me," she whimpered.

I reached forward and grabbed her fine sized D's and squeezed hard.

"Do it," I said.

She held the cordless phone up and pressed the auto dial button.

"Hi it me Sally," she said her voice sounding quite normal.

"Tell him you're naked," I ordered.

"Pat says for me to tell you that I'm naked," she said.

I knew it was Ben who was on the other end of the line, one of my oldest friends and Bestman at our wedding.

"Turn the speaker on," I ordered. "Hi Ben," I said when she had complied with my demand.

"Hi Pat, Sally's all nice and naked then," he said.

"Can you hear this," I said and pulled the buzzing vibrator out so he could hear it.

"Oh yes, I bet she loves that in her cunt," he said crudely.

"Tell him," I said to Sally pushing it back into her.

"Oh God yes," she sighed, "it feels so nice and Pat's squeezing my boobs too."

"There're fucking tits not boobs you slut," I called out.

"He's squeezing my tits," she amended.

"Just like Ben did on our wedding day," I said.

"Yes, yes, just like that," she said her voice becoming strained now.

"Tell me about Ben squeezed your tits," I ordered.

"Yes tell us," said Ben over the loud speaker.

"Please it was just a little squeeze," she said. "You caught me coming down from changing into my going away outfit and you pushed me into a corner and kissed me."

"And gave your tits a good squeeze," I added.

"Yes," she said softly.

"I bet you'll like to squeeze them now," I said to Ben, "now that they're all nice and bare."

"True fucking right," he chuckled, "the slut always had nice fucking tits."

"I just bet you wish he was here now slut," I said to her.

"Oh yes come and squeeze my tits again and watch me get fucked," she said knowing full well that he was at home many miles away.

"Fucking love to you slut," laughed Ben.

"Tell him what I'm doing to you now," I ordered.

"He's, oh my God, I'm coming," she screamed, "Oh please, he's pushing it into my cunt harder."

"I think she nearly there," I said to Ben.

"Sounds like it," he said.

"Oh my god," she grunted and her body bucked a couple of times and then it became still.

"Make the slut suck your cock now," said Ben.

"You heard him slut," I said grabbing a handful of her short hair, "suck me."

I pushed my cock half away down her throat and face fucked her hard.

How's she doing?" Ben asked.

"Fucking slut doing great," I said, "shame you're not here to have ago."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.