Preview

Cold Case: Lilly's Interrogation

by Not my Story

Copyright© 2004 by Not my Story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, NonConsensual, Rape, Fan Fiction, BDSM, DomSub, Torture, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: <i>Based on CBS's Cold Case television series:</i><br>Detective Lilly Rush investigate a seven year old homicide. Her investigation leads her into the hands of one of New York's most powerful and perveted men.

Warning:

'Cold Case' is syndicated and (C) to Jerry Bruckheimer Television, in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Productions Usage of the characters here is in no way reflective of the real show, or the actors in it, and in no way intended to undermine their values.

Note: to readers I am using characters and events in this story from my previous story "Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife". I suggest reading that story before reading this one, for more background on the case. Also I am trying to follow the style of the show, by showing flashbacks from the past, mixed in with scenes from the present. This story takes place in TV's today world if there was such a thing, whereas the "Raymond" story referenced here took place seven years earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.