Tales of Mona - Cover

Tales of Mona

Copyright© 2004 by Slutluver

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 20 year old Mona get to experience her first Gang Bang

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

On a Saturday Fred (Pete's boss) called and said that an old high school friend of his was in town visiting and he invited Pete to go out on the town with them. Mona thought they were going to go bar hopping and visit a few strip clubs. Pete agreed so she planned on having a quiet Saturday night at home alone.

Fred and Neal arrived at the house at around 7:00 pm, and Mona guessed that they wouldn't return until the early hours of the morning since some of the clubs didn't close until 4:00 am. She decided to take a hot bath, and to relax while watching some TV.

At about 11:30 pm all three of them came dragging into the house. It was pretty obvious that they had been drinking, and it was also pretty obvious that they had spent a great deal of time at some of the strip clubs thinking and talking about sex. As the came through the door, Pete said, "Hey Mona, Fred and I thought maybe Neal would like to see the videotape of your second gang bang experience."

Mona blushed bright red as Fred and Neal settled into the couch facing the TV as Pete pushed the tape into the VCR. Up to this point, she and Pete had been the only ones to actually see the video of her second party! As the tape started to play, Fred told Neal, "Wait til you see this! It is fucking unbelievable! You see how cute she looks, you just won't believe what a hot fuck she is..." Neal sat quietly glancing from her to the opening scenes on the television, and then over to Pete. I don't think he knew quite how to react to what was happening.

On the TV screen Mona watched as seven guys who had encircled her and were beginning to remove clothes. A voice on the TV said, "Hey Pete does she fuck as good as she looks?" She glanced back at Neal who was staring intently at the TV screen, and also noticed Fred was beginning to rub himself through his pants. Pete moved behind her and his hands went to her waist as he pulled against him. She really hadn't been expecting Pete (let alone Fred and Neal) home so all she was wearing was an old T-shirt, panties and a housecoat. As Pete pulled her back against him, his cock was pressing against her, and he slowly began to grind himself against her.

Fred and Neal were still staring at the TV. The scene showed Don pounding his cock into Mona while Mike was sitting on her chest pulling on her breasts and rubbing his cock all over her. Fred was also pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. From the look on Fred's face as he watched himself perform on the TV he was very pleased with his efforts.

Pete now cup her breast and as she leaned back against him he whispered softly "Would you like to party baby?" She just moaned softly as his hand slipped inside the robe and began to rub her tummy... Mona knew what he had in mind!

As the scene on the television showed Fred having his first orgasm, Fred said, "Damn what a hot little cocksucker!" Neal glanced at him quickly and said in amazement "Is this for real?" Fred just giggled and said, "Watch it gets better!"

Pete's cock was swelling as he continued to press against Mona. He whispered "How about a little head baby?" She moaned and turned to face him. He smiled as he said, "You want to get fucked don't you?" She nodded as she slowly slipped to her knees in front of him and began to unfasten his pants.

As she pulled Pete's pants down, his cock sprang free. She grasped it in her hand and began to pump it. Pete put his hand on her head as he whispered..."Put it in your mouth... suck it!" Mona looked up at him as she opened her mouth and closed her lips over the head of his cock. She could taste his precum and he moaned with excitement. As she tilted her head and ran her tongue down the length of Pete's cock. She saw that Fred had removed his clothing and had moved over beside Pete and she reached up and began to stroke his cock. Neal was still sitting on the couch glancing from the television to Pete, Fred and Mona just five feet away from him.

Fred moved closer as she pumped his cock with her right hand while she ran her lips over Pete's shaft. She moved to Fred and just licked the head of his cock, tasting the salty precum leaking from his shaft. He moaned and thrust his hips forward pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Pete knelt down behind Mona and untied her robe and slipped it from her shoulders. He briefly massaged her tits before he began to lift the t-shirt over her head. As her lips broke free of Fred's cock, he said to Neal, "Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to join in?"

Neal looked kind of nervously at Pete and asked, "Are you sure it is OK?"

Pete looked up at him as Neal stood up and began to undress and said, "I told you she likes to fuck!" Mona smiled up at Neal as she continued to stroke Fred's cock and said, "It is OK Neal... come on!" As Neal finished undressing Fred moved her onto her hands and knees. Fred now knelt in front of her and thrust his hips forward and nudged her cheek with his hard cock. "Come on Mona, quit chatting and start sucking on my dick!"

She turned back to him and enveloped his cock with her mouth. As he pressed his hips forward, his cock bumped at the entrance to her throat. Pete ran his hands down her tummy and gently begin to rub her clit. She moaned in excitement as Fred began to rock back and forth in my mouth. She glanced to the right and could see Neal also now kneeling down in front of her holding and stroking his cock. It was already dripping precum as he watched Fred fucking her mouth. She could tell by the way he was stroking that Neal was not going to last long.

As soon as Fred filled her mouth with his cum, she quickly released Fred's cock and turned toward Neal just as his cock began to explode. His first spurt splashed against her nose and upper lip as Mona quickly enveloped his exploding cock. His cock pulse three more times in her mouth as he filled it with his warm sperm. As she was swallowing the remnants of Neal's orgasm, Pete slipped his cock into her pussy with one quick thrust. I again moaned loudly around Neal's cock and I heard Fred say, "I think that is what she has been waiting for Pete!" Pete replied, "The girl does like to fuck!"

As soon as Pete filled her pussy with his cum and moved away, both Fred and Neal stepped up. They had just agreed to fuck Mona together, at the same time. Both men were hard again and ready to go. Neal turned her face toward his and kissed her in sheer lust, his hands and fingers busy tweaking her breasts and nipples. Fred, meanwhile, rubbed her soaked pussy with his hand and kissed her shoulder and neck. Mona moaned at all the wonderful attention she was receiving from the men, wishing it would never end. Neal broke the kiss for a quick breather, and she looked over at Fred. She found his lips and kissed him, while still moaning and now squirming in pure delight and pleasure.

"I want her ass," Neal said, in nothing but lust.

She broke the kiss with Fred and looked over at Neal with a big smile. "Yeah, I'm gonna fuck your ass." "And I want your pussy," Fred said. "I know that you really like being double-fucked."

She grinned and nodded her head. "Yes, I do."

In a matter of seconds, all three of them were in the necessary position. Fred was flat on his back upon the floor, and Mona was seated upon his huge cock, leaning forward so her breasts were touching his chest. Neal, meanwhile, had moved behind Mona and then forged his prick into her asshole, after lubricating it with gel.

The two men caught a rhythm, and had Mona in a blaze of fire and lust in no time flat. Double penetration was her favorite part of every gang-bang. Neal gripped her ass hard with his hands and slammed himself deep into her ass while Fred shot his hips upward in a continual manner, filling her hungry pussy. Mona screamed and cried between the two men, panting and gasping for oxygen in the process.

"Taking a third man has never been a problem for you," Pete said to Mona, dropping to his knees before her." I want you to suck my cock."

Mona moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head for an instant before she opened her mouth wide for Pete. He scooted forward and shoved his prick into her awaiting mouth, and then she closed her lips around it and started sucking away, like there was no tomorrow.

Mona groaned and screamed, her mouth full of Pete's cock, as Neal and Fred pounded her down below with their own pricks. She was rocking back and forth in a quick, almost violent manner, much like a pinball in an arcade machine.

Neal was the first to explode. He gave one final, hard thrust into her ass and buried himself there, then shot his creamy load into her, filling and flooding her bowels. As Neal pulled out of her, Pete looked on in amazement, watching cum just seep and drip out of Mona's ass.

Fred was next. He screamed out loud himself, then grabbed Mona's hips and forced himself up into her, as far as he could possibly go. Mona moaned in delight as his cock erupted in her, though her mouth was still full with Pete's cock. Once Fred rolled out from underneath her, Mona then got a full mouth fucking from Pete.

Pete slammed his cock in and out of her mouth, very hard and roughly, much like it was her pussy or ass instead. Mona gagged and would occasionally choke, but welcomed his strong actions and desires. He pulled out of her mouth and then blew his wad all over her face and hair. Mona gasped for breath but smiled in delight as cum was now splattered upon her face and hair, dripping down onto the carpeted floor below.

They all agreed that "Yes, Mona really did like to fuck and suck."

Fred and Pete were talking, and at last agreed on something. They came over to Mona and said that Fred had hired her to come along on their business trip Monday, so that she could "entertain" the two clients that they were going to be meeting. To be honest she really did not know what to expect, but Fred had left no doubt by what he meant by "entertain"! Fred did not tell Pete or Mona anything else though, so when they arrived, he had made all the arrangements. He had reserved a two-bedroom suite in a very nice hotel. He said that the three of us would be meeting the two clients for dinner and then we would come back to the suite to discuss business. He had asked her to wear something "provocative and daring". Mona wore a rather clingy satin evening gown that had a thigh high slit on the left leg. She also chose not to wear any undergarments.

They met their guests at the lounge in the hotel and had a quick drink before going for dinner. The two clients, were George, a man his late 40's, about 6 foot and kind of slender with thinning hair and a slight English accent, and the other was Ed, a back Jamaican, about 6 foot 4 inches tall and around 220 lbs and he looked to be in his late 30's. Fred introduced Pete and Mona as business associates of his and then we all went to dinner. After dinner Fred invited George and Ed up to the suite for drinks and to discuss business. As the guys discussed business it was obvious that George was the senior executive of the two clients. Mona sat quietly in her chair sipping a rum and coke and listened to the conversation. After about 45 minutes of their conversation, George glanced over at her and asked, "What role do you play in these negotiations?" she just smiled and Fred quickly replied, "Mona is in charge of personal affairs!" Then turning toward her he said, "Would you like to demonstrate your skills for George?"

Mona slowly stood up and set her drink down and walked over to where George was sitting, She gently pulled him to his feet and knelt down in front of him. She slowly ran her hands up his thighs and unfastened his pants. As she did this, all conversation in the room ceased. As she pushed Georges pants down and grasped his cock and began to stroke it. He moaned and his legs wobbled slightly. She glanced up at him as he was smiling down at her and said "I think I understand your role now!"

She placed the tip of his cock in her mouth and moaned around his cock. She could taste his precum already leaking from his cock... it tasted different, kind of like nutmeg... not salty at all! His hands caressed her cheeks and chin and as he ran his hands through hair. Mona reached up with both of her hands and gently cupped his balls as she drove her mouth down on his cock. She continued to moan loudly as she devoured more of his hard cock. George began rocking back and forth now pushing his hard shaft to the opening of her throat. She began to once again stroke his cock with her right hand as she continued to cup his balls with her left.

She removed his cock from her mouth and pressed her lips and tongue to the side of his shaft as she continued to stroke. Mona drooled over his cock with her saliva and his precum making it wet and slippery to her stroking. She once again enveloped his cock with her mouth as his grips tighten on her hair. She knew that he was about ready to explode. She began to milk his cock with her mouth and hand. Suddenly his cock surged in her lips and her mouth was flooded with the first gush of his orgasm. She swallowed quickly as he pumped another load of sperm into her mouth. His cum also tasted like nutmeg and as she gulped quickly. As his orgasm ended she continued to suck and stroke his cock being sure to capture all of his cum. She slowly took his cock from her mouth and kissed it gently brushing it over her lips.

As she finished, and as George stepped away Ed ask Fred in his heavy Jamaican accent, "Hey man, she do that for me too?" Fred looked at Mona and she smiled and nodded her head yes!

Ed quickly moved to where she was still kneeling on the floor and began to unzip and unfasten his own pants. As he quickly pushed his pants and underwear down, Mona found herself staring at Ed's huge cock. It was already hard and it was the biggest cock that she had ever seen! It was black and uncircumcised, but because he was already hard the foreskin was pulled back and the pink head of his cock was already dripping. As she reached up to begin stroking it she was amazed at how big around it was also. She gazed up at Ed and he smiled back down at her and said with his thick accent, "Go ahead... suck it good for me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.