Tales of Mona - Cover

Tales of Mona

Copyright© 2004 by Slutluver

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 20 year old Mona get to experience her first Gang Bang

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Scott, who had arranged Mona's Train party, was going to be the best man at a wedding. After the train, he asked Pete if Mona would be interested in performing at a bachelor party that he was giving for the groom. Scott said that several of the guys at the party would be more guys that she had gone to school. Pete and Mona agreed, Scott gave them the information and Mona asked to have Pete there also.

Pete and Mona arrived at Scott's house at about 8:00 pm on a Saturday. Scott had asked her to wear her high school cheerleader uniform to the party and the plan was that she would dance a few numbers and then try to seduce the groom, Robbie. When they arrived, Mona saw that there were 9 guys at the party, including 5 of the guys that she had graduated from high school with, the Stack twins, Billy and Don, Scott, Ray and Al. She also recognized Paul as one of the participants at her first gangbang, but she didn't know Robbie the groom or the other two guys.

After they arrived Mona began to play some music and began to dance, making sure that she flashed her breasts to everyone and bending over several times so that they could see her high cut French bikini briefs. After two songs she decided it was time to see if she could get Robbie excited. She danced over next to him then knelt down in front of him and slowly started to unfasten his pants. As she pulled his pants down she could see his cock poking out of the top of his briefs. She stood up and slowly started dancing against him. He looked kind of funny standing there with his shirt still on and his jeans down around his ankles and a hard-on straining to get out of his shorts.

Mona slowly slid back down his body being sure to press her tits against him as she slid down. She then peeled his briefs down so his hard cock was standing at attention and staring right at her. By now all the guys were whistling and applauding and telling Robbie that he better enjoy this because it would all change when he was married. She then pulled Robbie down on the floor and started to dance over his head.

She slowly lowered herself down on his face until she felt his warm breath on her pussy. Mona then quickly stood up and stepped away from him and as she bent over this time she removed her panties tossing them to Scott. She then stepped over him again and slowly gyrated back down toward his face. This time as she lowered herself she was facing his cock and as she squatted down over top of him she felt more than just his warm breath. She felt his tongue slide along her pussy. As she shivered with excitement, she could see the other guys around the room standing up and moving closer for a better view. She also noticed several of them were beginning to unfasten their pants and get undressed. Mona slowly bent over and as Robbie continued to use his tongue on her pussy she took his hard cock in her hand and began to stroke him. As she looked around the room, she could see many of the guys were already stroking their own cocks. She could tell Robbie was getting excited and she lowered her head and began running her lips up and down the side of his shaft using her tongue and lips to spread his precum and lubricate her stroking hand. Suddenly he began to buck and groan and his cock started to twitch in her hand and his warm sperm jumped from his cock and splashed down over her cheek. As he continued to spurt, his cum ran down his cock and coated her lips and stroking hand. As his orgasm ended she sat back up and looked around the room and asked, "Who is next?" as she licked her lips.

Mona slowly sat up and dismounted from Robbie's mouth. She looked up and standing right in front of her was Scott. Since Scott was at her last two-gang bangs and had made all of the arrangements for this one, he had already removed his clothes and was standing before her slowly stroking his cock. He moved over to where she was kneeling and offered here his hard cock. As she wrapped her hand around his shaft and began stroking it, Scott said, "You guys better get undressed or you are going to miss out on all the fun."

Mona placed the head of his cock in her mouth and tasted his precum as it was already leaking from his shaft. Scott placed a hand on the back of her head as he began to rock back and forth thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Someone reached up under her blouse and begin to massage her tits. Al ask Scott if he was going to share. She glanced to her right and saw Al standing there stroking his cock as he smiled down at her. She took her mouth from Scott's cock and moved over to Al and started to stroke and suck on his cock.

He moaned with pleasure as Mona put his cock in her mouth and he thrust forward pushing his cock to the back of her mouth. While she was sucking on Al's cock, hands began stroking her back and unzipping her skirt and blouse. As she moved back from Al's cock her blouse was being lifted over her head fully exposing her tits. As Al stepped back, Billy stepped close to her and offered her his cock. Billy grasped her hair and push his hips forward quickly plunging his cock deep into her mouth and press against the opening to her throat. Pete said "Hey Billy, why don't we lay her down so we can fuck her too?"

With that Billy slowly withdraw his cock from her mouth. Someone threw a pillow on the floor and Mona laid down so that her shoulders and back were on the pillow and her head hung down over it. As soon she lay down she felt someone rubbing their cock along her wet pussy and she glanced up just as Billy's twin brother Don pushed his cock deep inside her. Don started to immediately piston in and out of her as Billy moved back to her mouth with his cock. She opened her mouth and Billy began to press his cock into it. Both of them began to rock back and forth thrusting their cocks in and out of her. She closed her eyes and moaned around Billy's cock as he and Don began to fuck her in unison. Don's cock felt so good! She heard someone yell, "Hey look, they just made Mona into a Stacked sandwich!"

Don slammed hard into Mona one last time as he began to explode inside her. She tried to clutch his hard shaft with her pussy and she moaned with pleasure as he filled her with his sperm. Then Billy's cock began to twitch and fill her mouth with hot cum. She tried to swallow but Billy kept shooting jet after jet of hot cum into her mouth. She managed to swallow part of his load, but there was just too much and it shot out the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks. As his orgasm ended and he slumped back withdrawing his cock from her mouth, she swallowed quickly trying to clear her mouth. Don, also was withdrawing his cock from her soaked pussy as he asked, "Does someone want to take my place here?" Scott said, "I think I will take that spot!"

He quickly moved between her legs and put the head of his cock against her cum soaked pussy. He gave one quick lunge into her as she felt Don's cum running down her ass. Then Stan, one of the guys that Mona didn't know, began to rub his cock over her lips. As she opened her mouth, he began to push his cock in and out of her mouth. Al began rubbing the tip of his cock against her cheek. She reached up with her right hand and cradled his balls with her hand as he continued to dab his cock against the droplets of cum still clinging to her cheek. Scott started lifting her legs up as he pushed his cock deep inside her, as he said to Al, "Hold her legs up so that I can really pound her!" As Al grasped and held her right leg up in the air someone else grabbed her left ankle and pull it back so that it was held straight up in the air.

As she glanced to her left she saw Ray another one of the guys from high school standing over her stroking his cock with his right hand as he held her ankle with his left hand. He said to Scott, "There now slam it in her Scott! Did you ever think you would be getting a piece of ass from Mona when we were in school?" "You know Pete, she was such a cock tease in high school, I think every guy dreamed of fucking her!" As Ray continued to stroke his cock, he looked down at her and said, "If we had known you were such a fucking slut we would have been banging you all the time!"

As he said that Stan, who had continued to slide in and out of her mouth, moaned loudly and he began to explode. As his warm sperm shot into her mouth, Mona swallowed quickly, but once again there was more than she could handle and she felt his cum running down her cheeks. Al said "Ahhh fuck look at that!"

Ray then said, "Come on baby swallow!" As she swallowed again she felt Stan move away from her and Al began to scoop up the cum that had streaked her face with his finger and began to rub it on her lips. He then released his grip on her leg and scrambled into position over her mouth. As he began to push his cock into her mouth Scott said, "Hey Paul get over here and hold her leg up!" Paul knelt over her and grasped her calf as he started to rub his cock over her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.