Tales of Mona - Cover

Tales of Mona

Copyright© 2004 by Slutluver

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 20 year old Mona get to experience her first Gang Bang

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

About a week, after her second gangbang Mona got a phone call from Scott, the one who had gone to High School with her.

"You know Mona, I've been talking to the old football team and they just don't believe that you are becoming a slut, but that you are still a teaser. I have about ten of them who don't want to wait until the next reunion but want to see you now. But since you were a teaser, they would like to pull a train with all some of the guys you teased."

Mona replied. "Sounds like fun to me!"

'"Do you know what 'pulling a train' means?", Scott asked.

"No."

"It like a gangbang, but only one at a time but then it is one guy after the other fucking you until they get tired. Then the last guy gets the caboose - to fuck your ass. Does it still sound like fun?"

"So when do they want it? Mona replied.

"How about Friday? We can have a party at you place and I'll invite some of the guys."

"Hmmmm... That sounds interesting. Sure! Let's do it!"

Scott was surprised to say the least, but what the hell?

He started talking to the guys working that he knew she teased a lot and got several to say they'd be there Friday.

Friday arrived, and Scott got to Mona's place and asked, "You ready?"

She was nervous, but nodded and Scott walked her over to the door. When they opened it, there were 10 guys, 7 whites and 3 black. She recognized all of them as former of the football team that she had teased mercilessly during High School.

"We were betting on whether you'd really go through with it"

"Well, here I am. So who gets to go first?" Mona replied as they came in.

"Sorry guys, it was my idea. I get to go first.", Scott said.

No one argued. Scott had set up a video camera in her bedroom and it was ready to go, so he took Mona by the hand and led her into her bedroom and closed the door.

Mona turned to me and kissed me hard and she ran her hands along my body. Scott started undressing her and felt her tits. She was already turned on with anticipation, so her nipples were hard as he gave them a pinch and her panties were moist as he pulled those off her.

She got on the bed and he put his face between her legs and started licking her clit to get her going more. Mona started moaning as she was being licked. Scott slid down his pants and underwear.

Mona reached out and held his hard on and said, "Now give it to me!"

She pulled me close, put the tip to her wet pussy and rubbed it around. Then she pulled him in.

Scott slid in nice and slow, then picked up the pace as she got into it. Mona started moaning louder and louder, then screamed as he reached down and started playing with her clit as she lay on the bed with her legs wrapped around him as he stood on the floor fucking her. She was definitely horny and hot and he was pretty excited to begin with so he didn't last long. He kept pumping until his cock finished shooting his load into her.

Scott pulled out, and then asked if she was ready for the next one. Mona got off the bed.

"NEXT!" she yelled.

As he walked out of the bedroom, Scott found the guys had drawn numbers. The guy with "2" walked into the bedroom, closed the door and approached her. Mona grabbed him and gave him a kiss and said, Hello Tyrone."

However, Tyrone could do nothing but stop once Mona broke the kiss and then dropped to her knees in front of him. Mona began tugging away at Tyrone' trousers. She got rid of his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. An instant later, she pulled them down, along with his briefs. Much to her delight, a thick, fully erect cock popped out and suddenly dangled before her hungry mouth.

Mona's shined with passionate lust as she gripped the base of Tyrone' cock with her right hand. With two fingers from her left hand, she tickled the hot, fleshy underside of his balls. All Tyrone could do was moan and sigh. He knew now that no one could provide the oral pleasure quite like Mona.

Finally Mona grasped, "Fuck me, Do it now!"

Without answering Tyrone motioned for her to get on the bed and he crawled on the bed and spread her legs out and crawled up as close as he could get to her pussy. Then he pulled her legs up on his shoulders. Positioning the head of his cock at the opening to her pussy started pushing it in. He was going to give her a savage fuck. He slid in her all the way in the first stroke. Mona was on fire. With her legs held so high in the air it forced her pussy up and made an easy access for him to assault. And assault he did. No gentle strokes but a fierce ramming of his cock into her. Up on his knees he had leverage and a wide range of motion, which he used to pull his cock completely out and then jam it back again all the way to the bottom.

From her position she couldn't move much except to rotate her pussy around his thick cock that was providing her with so much pleasure. The probing kept coming and as time continued on the harder and faster it came.

Mona needed to come and get release from this but she would get right to the edge and then fall off. She couldn't believe how long he was lasting at this tempo but knew it wasn't going to be long as the expression on his face was changing. She couldn't help it but sometime during this onslaught she had bent up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Now he had her almost bent double as he kept fucking her but the new position allowed her to jam her pussy back against him. She continued to meet him stroke for stroke. Feeling him cum in her was what she needed and she came also. As the orgasm went through her body She squeezed her arms around him drawing him up against her and at the same time she was clawing his back.

They managed to untangle our bodies. Tyrone got off her and headed for the door, and once again Mona yelled, "Next!"

"Come on," Mona said to Joe trying to undress as he entered the room. When he finished undressing and then he asked her to bend over the back of the easy chair in the room. So she did.

Half standing with her legs spread, he entered her from behind. Putting his hands on her waist after he got it in he started fucking her. Joe had slid effortlessly into her. His cock slid smoothly in and out with each stroke. The in and out motion felt good like she was getting a slow fuck, which she was.

Joe kept it up a long time, just slowly pushing it in and pulling it out. Mona found that she could relax by leaning her weight on the chair and soon lost herself in the almost rhythmic motions of his actions. He never varied his actions so she had no clue that he was going to climax until she felt him push in and hold her tight up against him. He exploded wad after wad into her. When he finished his now spent dick slipped out.

Half-heartedly Mona smiled at him and said, "Next."

Grinning Sam walked in and kissed her. Taking her by the hand he led her over to the bed and she got on it while Sam undressed.

Looking at him she asked, "How would you like to fuck me?"

"If you don't mind," he answered, "I would like you to get on top."

Mona needed no coaxing as that is the position where she could get off the easiest. After Joe's fucking I felt like she was up for some release.

She climbed on top and positioned the head of his cock at the mouth of her pussy. Gently rubbing it against the lips until they were parted sufficiently she then started pushing it in by lowering her body on it. Again it went in smoothly. In fact she could hardly feel any friction at all when she worked her pussy up and down his shaft. Not getting much feeling one way she changed tactics and pushed down hard on his pubic bone. This put direct pressure on her clit and started the embers smoldering in her to start burning.

To add to her pleasure Sam lavishly sucked her tits. Alternating from one to the other he increased the pressure as her own pleasure caused her to increase her grinding into him.

How he came with so little friction on the head of his dick she didn't understand but he did. In almost no time at all she could feel him tense and try to thrust up into her. She could feel his penis spasm but by now she had so much come in her mixed with her own lubrications that she did not feel his cum flowing into her.

With his penis going soft he slid out of her as she kissed him. She got up and went to door with him. She couldn't help noticing that she was leaking and it was running down her leg.

"NEXT!"

They really ragged on Sam as Paul went in. "I'll have to use your time I guess," Paul said as he walked in. He wasn't kidding. That guy was in there a long time. Mona loved him though. Paul moved up between her thighs and presented the head of his enormous prick to her wet snatch. He pressed forward and began pushing his cock into her waiting body. He slowly snaked his way until his full length was buried in her pussy. He was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. His body stiffened as his come poured into Mona's snatch. Mona moaned loudly as her own orgasm shot thru her body. Paul's come trickling out of her pussy as he pulled out. They all had heard her scream "CUMMING" a couple times before the door opened and the next guy went in.

Pete walked in about an hour into the festivities. "What are you guys up to?" Pete asked as he looked at the bunch of us kicked back, watching porn flicks, eating chips and drinking pop.

We're having a little party." Scott said. About that time, Mona decided to get loud again.

"OOOHHHH! UHH UHH UHH CUMMING! UHHH UHHHH OHHH!!"

Pete's eyes got really big. "What the hell?"

"Mona is pulling a train," I said. "You want a piece of her too?"

Pete thought a minute, then started saying, "She's doing this of her own free..."

Just then the door opened and Mona yelled, "NEXT!"

"Yea, she's lovin' it."

Pete walked into the bedroom, looked in at Mona naked, on her back, legs spread. "You're next?" she asked.

"Mona, are you alright?" he asked.

"Doin' GREAT!" she said. "Now, are you here to fuck me or are you just gonna look? If you're gonna look, get outta here so the next guy can fuck me."

Pete looked at us, closed the door and soon Mona was moaning again.

As Pete walked out, he smiled at Scott and said, "I see you're tapping it make sure I get a copy. From now on she'll be our slut - just don't hurt her okay - call me when you're ready to leave."

Darryl, one of the three black men that had been on team, walked in to the bedroom, saying it was his turn to get even with the teaser. Mona could feel the rough traces of Darryl's unshaven face as he buried his lips teeth, tongue and cheeks deep into her tits and over top the hardened buds of her tingling nipples., Darryl eased closer and slid his hands along the insides of Mona's opened thighs, pressing them even further apart, opening up her sex even more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.