Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon - Cover

Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Continuing with the Jack and Sarah series, they are just married and are going on honeymoon. Judging by their experiences on their wedding day and night, who knows what they could get themselves into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A number of hours later, Jack awoke to find himself alone. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw Sarah walk through the door, wearing one of his shirts. She looked sexy. The shirt was casually hiding her ample breasts and underneath all she wore was a pair of thin, white, cotton panties.

"I couldn't help it. I'm starved." she said, offering him a bit of toast. "I tell you what..." she added, "Lets go get brunch at the centre.". Sarah bounced out of bed, planting a kiss on Jack's lips. She pulled him up and pushed him into the shower. She stood finishing her toast watching him clean his body. She was transfixed, watching the tiny rivulets of water pass over his rippling, muscular body. It was so sensually arousing, watching him wash himself. He stepped out of the shower, lightly planting a kiss on her forehead, a few drops of water dripping from his chin into the valley between her breasts. He quickly got dried and dressed as did Sarah, and they left the cabin, hand in hand.

Sarah drove the cart to the village, Jack wrapping his arm around her waist, enjoying the pleasant drive. On the way there, they came upon Rachel, who also happened to be going to the centre.

"Where's Chris?" enquired Jack.

"He's back at the cabin, I let him sleep." replied Rachel, "I think I wore him out last night!" she laughed. The three chatted as Sarah drove to the village. When they reached their destination, Rachel left them, going into a clothing store. Sarah and Jack went into a café, ordering some lunch. Sarah ordered a chicken sandwich with salad, whilst Jack ordered a steak with potatoes. They sat gazing into each other's eyes for while before Sarah spoke.

"What do you think about Rachel?" she asked.

"She's a nice girl." Jack replied. A waiter presented them with their food and they ravenously began to devour it.

"She's very pretty, would you ever fuck her?" she added. Jack choked on a piece of steak. Washing it down with water he replied;

"What the hell? Where did that come from?"

"Well? Would you?" Sarah asked again.

"Honestly? I suppose I might, but she's nothing compared to you." he whispered. Sarah grinned. "Why did you wanna know?" he added.

"No reason." she smiled, as she took another bite of her sandwich and winked at Jack.

Jack laughed into himself as he asked "So what about you with Chris?"

"What?!" replied Sarah. "You can't ask me that!" she laughed.

"Fair's fair..." Jack smiled.

"Well... he's not as big as you," Sarah said, rubbing Jack's crotch with her foot under the table. "But I s'pose it could be fun." she added as she returned the smile. As they finished up their food Jack said with uncertainty filling his voice;

"Maybe you might like to try it, but if not, don't worry."

"I was thinking the same thing, but was afraid you'd be angry." Sarah blurted out. "I'm really glad that we love each other enough, so that we feel comfortable doing this." she added. Leaving some money on the table, Jack took Sarah by the hand and they left the café. Sarah and Jack spent the rest of the afternoon visiting shops in the village and relaxing in the centre. Unbeknownst to Jack, Sarah bought a special little something to surprise him with.

Returning to the cart, Jack drove back to the cabin. During the drive, Sarah started feeling naughty.

"You know we have 2 miles of beach to ourselves... fancy a walk... maybe something more?" she giggled, stroking Jack's crotch, making him swerve slightly. Sarah ran into the house to get changed, whilst Jack threw his T-shirt inside the door, content with wearing just shorts. When Sarah returned, Jack's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She stood in front of him wearing a red see through bikini bottom, and nothing else. Her pert breasts hung, showing no sag, the small nipples growing erect with the sea breeze.

"It's a private beach... why not?" she shrugged and grinned. Jack laughed and took her by the hand, walking with her, letting the water wash over their feet.

Sarah occasionally gazed at Jack, smiling in contentment. Then she kicked some of the warm, salty, Caribbean water at him. She ran on, giggling, frolicking in the water. He chased after her, trying to kick water back at her and pinch her bum. When he caught up with her, he grabbed her waist, holding her panties. Though, she kept trying to escape. Sarah pulled her legs out from her panties, leaving Jack holding them as he watched his gorgeous, naked, nymphette splash about, bathed in a Caribbean sunset. He tucked the pants into his pocket, once again chasing after her.

This time, when he caught her, he made sure she couldn't escape. However, this time, she didn't put up much resistance. Jack pulled Sarah to the ground on top of him. She took his hand, plunging two of his fingers deep into her wet cunt.

"Not too much, stud... I want you inside me when I cum." she pleaded as her hips involuntarily began to undulate in time with the rhythm of Jack's finger fucking. After a couple of minutes under Jack's manipulation, Sarah's breath grew shallow and ragged. Jack slid his shorts over his erect cock, flicking them off at his feet, not caring where they landed... all that mattered was this moment.

Jack rolled the couple over, lying atop his wife, as the waves crashed over them. She smiled coyly at him, giving him a fleeting look and then turned away. Sarah looked like a goddess, splayed out on the wet sand. Her blonde hair was fanned out around her head like a large halo. Sarah looked gorgeous and Jack had to have her. Jack removed his fingers from her sopping pussy and guided his stiff cock to her entrance. He slid deep inside her in one swift, fluid motion. Sarah groaned loudly as she felt her body become full with Jack inside her. As he slowly slid back and forth, massaging her cuntal walls with his cock, Sarah pulled their bodies close together. Feeling his warm, soft skin against hers made Sarah tingle. She could feel her passion building as Jack continued to slide in and out of her most secret of places. The waves continued to wash over the couple, adding to the eroticism of the already highly charged atmosphere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.