Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon - Cover

Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Continuing with the Jack and Sarah series, they are just married and are going on honeymoon. Judging by their experiences on their wedding day and night, who knows what they could get themselves into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As they climbed up the steps of the yacht, the girls slightly more covered over and the guys wearing t-shirts and shorts, they were greeted by a large village in the center of an open clearing. They walked down the dock, crossing over the warm sandy beach. In the village were various shops and stores, but there was a large mansion house that immediately drew their attention. The yacht's crew walked past the two couples carrying their luggage.

"This way." smiled one of them. As they entered the large building they saw it was like a hotel. They were greeted by a tanned brown haired girl, about 21 who was at reception. Jack noticed she looked of Mediterranean origin and his eyes were drawn to her full, firm breasts. The air conditioning was on full, which caused her nipples to point out, making large, visible dents in the front of her write dress. She saw Jack staring and giggled.

"Welcome to 'The Hideaway'." she said. "If you would just sign in we can take you to your houses immediately.". Jack, Sarah, Chris and Rachel all began filling in the forms as the receptionist spoke again.

"Each house is equipped with the latest amenities and have two miles of private beach. They should have everything you need. If not this center should be able to get you what you need." said the receptionist.

She took some keys from under the counter and presented them to the couples. "Enjoy your stay." she added as she flashed a smile. More staff pick up the couples' luggage and ushered them outside. They were led to a number of golf carts and their luggage was packed onto them by the staff. They were directed to their houses, Chris and Rachel's happened to be beside Jack and Sarah's. As the two couples bid their farewells for now, they drove off deeper into the island, accompanied only by the sound of tropical birds and the rustle of the trees.

As Jack drove below the thick canopy and turned around the final corner, the couple were greeted by a beautiful, large, old log cabin. Jack parked the cart and stepped off it.

"Wow..." he muttered. Sarah turned, smiled, held him in her arms and kissed him.

"Come on!" she squealed, nipping his bum. Laughing and shouting, Jack ran after her trying to reciprocate. Sarah ran up the steps, across the front porch and burst in the door of the cabin, stopping dead in her tracks. Jack ran up behind her, throwing his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek.

"I hope you like it." he said nervously.

"Like it? I love it!" she blurted. Sarah moved around the cabin, trying to drink in its perfection.

There was two large comfy sofas arranged facing each other on either side of a large oak coffee table. There was a large stone fireplace filled with logs of wood and in front of it a thick, white rug. On top of the fireplace was a the biggest plasma t.v. Sarah had ever seen. She ran to the open kitchen, a low counter making it visible from the living area. Everything was new stainless steel. In the centre was a large counter with an open topped oven.

"Check out in here." smiled Jack, leaning against a door frame. Sarah rushed over, holding on to him, eager to see what was inside. The room was a light blue colour, with a real wooden floor. On the left side of the room was a large pine wardrobe and dresser with a huge mirror. On the other side of the room was a window seat, facing out onto the back of the cabin. There was a large decked area, covered over, and below the covering was a jacuzzi, bubbling away. But in the centre of the room was a large, iron four poster bed, each covered with thin translucent cloth tied back against the posts. Scattered across the bed were hundreds of rose petals.

"Oh my god!" screeched Sarah. Jack ushered her into the bathroom, to finish the tour. It was completely tiled in white. A large washbasin stood opposite the door. Beside it stood a large open shower and at the far end was a huge granite bathtub. The bath was filled with bubbles, surrounded by lots of glistening white candles.

"I'm so lucky." smiled Sarah. She pressed herself up against Jack as she kissed him deeply. Jack held her in his arms, not wanting to let go.

Sarah reached down pulling Jack's t-shirt over his head. She stared into his eyes, connecting with her loving partner. Jack followed suit unbuttoning Sarah's blouse, letting it slide off her shoulders and fall into a crumpled heap on the floor. Sarah had neglected to wear a bra, her nipples rapidly becoming erect in the air conditioned cabin.

Sarah ran her hands from Jack's face down his neck, over his muscular, hairy chest, briefly caressing his nipples, down past his tight stomach muscles, to the button on his shorts. She flipped it open and pulling the zipper down slowly, let his shorts fall to the floor. Aparrently, Jack neglected to wear underwear too! Jack's semi erect cock hung there and Sarah reached out and gently stroked it up and down. A small groan escaped Jack's lips and his cock continued to grow. As Jack reached for Sarah's skirt, she took his hand away smiling slyly. She pulled him by his now erect cock over to the bath. She sat him on the edge and turned around. Facing away from him, she unzipped the side of he skirt, letting it fall, discarded on the floor. What remained underneath was a white string thong. Sarah slowly turned around, modelling the sexy panties for him. When she was facing away from him, she bent over at the hips, the string stretching out, just baring the sides of her sweet, brown, little puckered asshole. A drop of pre-cum slid from the head of Jack's dick, sliding down the shaft as he marvelled at the deliciously erotic sight. Sarah peeled the pants down, her ass barely inches from Jack's face. As she removed them, he crinkled asshole winked at him. Still further and slower Sarah moved, her pussy lips, covered in wetness appeared. Jack was really horny now. Sarah finally peeled the panties off and dangling them on the end of one finger, she pressed them to Jack's nose.

Jack breathed deeply, inhaling the sharp, sweet smell of Sarah's cunt. It hung in his nostrils, igniting his passion to even higher levels. Sarah slid her index finger into her sopping wet cunt, scooping out some of her juices. She raised her finger and smeared it over Jack's lips before sliding it past her own and licking it clean. Sarah began smearing Jack's pre-cum into the head of his cock, she lifted him up before bending over and leaning on the edge of the bath. Jack swiftly buried his cock deep into Sarah's pussy, his balls were buzzing, he wouldn't need long.

"Cum in me and get me pregnant..." pleaded Sarah in an innocent tone of voice. With a deep growl, growing to a loud groan, Jack came. Thrusting wildly, his cock spewed white, hot sticky cum deep inside his wife. Sarah could feel him washing her insides with his seed. She trembled as a small but satisfying orgasm snuck up on her. As the flow of cum stopped Jack stumbled back, grabbing onto the basin for support.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.