Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Continuing with the Jack and Sarah series, they are just married and are going on honeymoon. Judging by their experiences on their wedding day and night, who knows what they could get themselves into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A short wait later and a brief ride on the luggage trolley for Sarah, the newly-weds had hailed a cab and were on their way to the harbor where a boat would whisk them to their honeymoon hideaway. Jack stroked Sarah's hair as she slept, cuddled close beside him. He smiled to himself, remembering the episode in the aeroplane bathroom only moments later. He couldn't wait to arrive on the island, his head filling with dirty thoughts of what he and Sarah would do.

As the harbor was only a short distance from the airport, Jack and Sarah arrived quickly. The driver took them to the dock where they would depart and they were greeted by a huge yacht. It had to be nearly 100 feet long. The large masts towered above them, and below them, was the waves lapping against the edge of the boat, casting shadows on its hull. The name of the boat was 'Lover's Desire'.

Jack and Sarah were greeted aboard by a middle aged man dressed in a white sailing uniform with the word 'Captain' embroidered on it. "Welcome aboard the Lover's Desire" said the captain. The crew will stow your luggage below for you in your cabin. Feel free to wander around and ask any questions." he added with a smile. Jack and Sarah walked alongside the railings, staring into the crisp, cool, clear water.

There was only one other couple on board, a young couple, about Jack and Sarah's age. They decided to go and introduce themselves, mainly because Sarah found the guy quite hot looking. Their names were Chris and Rachel, and they were just married too. Chris was about 25 with jet black hair and icy blue eyes. He worked in construction, keeping his muscles well toned, Sarah noticed. Rachel was about 24 and had auburn hair and brown eyes. She worked as a secretary in a law firm. Jack and Sarah shared a bit of information about themselves too. The girls began chatting about celebrity gossip and their favorite soap operas whilst the guys began to talk about sports and their hobbies. Eventually, the captain called both couples below deck in order to tell them about the journey.

They would be sailing for a little over two hours and that there was plenty on board to do. With the couples left to their own devices, the captain pulled in the anchor and set sail. On the forward deck the guys had changed into just shorts, as the sun was beating down on them. Jack cracked open a beer for himself and threw one to Chris. Both guys sat drinking, laughing and continuing their conversation on who had the better football team.

Meanwhile, below deck, the women were busy getting changed. They were trying to squeeze themselves into the skimpiest bikinis in the hope it would arouse their husbands. "Oh damn" muttered Rachel.

"What is it?" asked Sarah.

"I can't, you'll laugh." replied Rachel.

"No, I wont, C'mon, whatever it is I'll give you a hand to fix it." said Sarah soothingly.

"Ok, but remember, don't laugh." added an embarrassed Rachel.

Rachel walked out of her room, her hands covering her crotch. Sarah walked over to her, took Rachel's hands in hers and lowered them. From below Rachel's yellow bikini, a number of wispy pubic hairs peeked out.

"Is that all?" questioned Sarah.

"What do you mean is that all? It looks terrible!" replied Rachel.

"We'll fix it no problem." Sarah said as she pulled Rachel into the bathroom. Sarah lifted down her wash bag and a clean towel.

"Have you ever done this before?" asked a nervous Rachel.

"Yeah, loads of times." replied Sarah. Sarah stood up, took a deep breath and pulled her bottoms off. "See" she added. Rachel stared at Sarah's crotch, looking at her shaven mons. All that was left of the hair was a small triangle at the top of her slit. Sarah resisted the urge to reach down and stroke her clit, her exhibitionist nature trying to show itself.

"That's so hot!" said a mystified Rachel, her eyes still transfixed on Sarah's crotch.

"Now, its your turn." beamed Sarah.

"Can you help, I've never done this before." shied Rachel. Sarah smiled and nodded. Rachel stood up and slowly lowered her bottoms, revealing an auburn bush surrounding her thick vaginal lips.

"Do you want it like mine or completely off?" asked Sarah.

"Like yours, it'll be liked twins." giggled Rachel, who was getting more comfortable with the situation.

Sarah took a small pair of scissors from her bag, narrating so Rachel could learn how to do it herself. "First, you cut off the bulky bits." said Sarah as she snipped off clumps of hair from Rachel's pussy. Being so close to another woman's cunt made Sarah feel horny, making her own pussy start to get moist. As Sarah removed a final few bits of stray hair she added "That wasn't too bad." said Sarah.

"No, it was alright actually." smiled Rachel. Sarah took out a razor and a can of shaving foam. She lifted a washcloth from beside the sink and soaked it in warm water. Sarah began rubbing up and down Rachel's thighs, cleaning off stray hairs as she went. She rubbed higher, moving closer and closer to Rachel's pussy in ever decreasing concentric circles. Sarah finally reached it and began rubbing the washcloth over Rachel's cunt. Rachel bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, barely managing to suppress groan. But when Sarah's washcloth grazed over her clit, a loud moan escaped from her lips. "Sorry." blurted Rachel as she turned crimson.

"Its ok, that happens to me all the time." replied a grinning Sarah. Sarah sprayed some shaving foam into the palm of her hand. Reaching slowly as Rachel stared on, she smeared it all over Rachel's crotch. Sarah was surprised at the amount of heat Rachel's pussy was generating. If it hadn't been for the oily shaving foam, Sarah would have sworn Rachel's pussy was soaked in her own juices. Sarah lifted the razor and let make contact with Rachel's skin. Rachel jumped at the touch of the cold blade but then laughed. Sarah smiled back at her, pulling the skin tight, she began to shave the remaining fuzz from Rachel's crotch. After a few moments and thankfully no nicks or cuts, Sarah had finished shaving Rachel. All that was left was a small triangular patch of brown pubic hair. Sarah lifted a bottle of moisturizing lotion, squirted some into her hand and began rubbing it into Rachel's crotch. "This should soothe it a bit" said Sarah, completely aware of the fact that moisture was now seeping out from between Rachel's pussy lips. Sarah could smell the girls arousal, and it was causing her own cunt to juice up like crazy.

Rachel looked down at Sarah as she smoothed the lotion into her newly shaved crotch. She reached down, and taking Sarah's hand, slid the index finger slowly into her wet, steamy cavern. A groan escaped her lips as she pulled the hand deeper. Sarah added another finger, making Rachel groan louder and higher. Sarah bent her head forward, looking up at Rachel for permission. Through a lust filled haze, Rachel nodded. Sarah stuck out her tongue, tentatively she moved in, in anticipation of the initial contact. Both women were nervous, never having done this before, but they let go, letting their bodies and their desires take control.

As Sarah's tongue touched Rachel's pussy for the first time, Rachel gasped loudly. Rachel unclasped her bikini top at the front, freeing her firm breasts. Rachel grabbed at them, mauling them, squeezing them, pinching the nipples. Sarah had grown more courageous, running her tongue up and down Rachel's now hairless slit. Rachel started to pant in short sharp bursts, her body now covered in a thin film of sweat. As Sarah continued to thrust her finger in and out of Rachel's cunt, she began swiping her tongue over the girl's clit. Rachel was already very turned on, and that was all that was needed to send her over the edge. Rachel began to shake, lost in the throes of orgasm. When Sarah felt this, she sucked Rachel's clit into her mouth, nibbling on it with her lips. Rachel pulled Sarah's wonderful tongue deeper to her and began thrusting her crotch up at Sarah's face. Sarah's face was being soaked in Rachel's juices, but the smell and feel of them only made her hornier and suck harder. As the pleasure began to fade and the flow lessened, Rachel's thrusts and pulls became less intense and less frequent.

Sarah slid her finger's from Rachel's overworked cunt and presented them to Rachel who readily sucked them into her mouth and licked them clean. The two women kissed passionately, their tongues intertwining, searching each others mouths. "My god, that has to be the dirtiest, most exciting thing I've ever done!" exclaimed Rachel whilst licking her lips and tasting her own juices...

"It's up there for me too!" replied Sarah, her memory fleeting back to when her and Jack had an encounter with another woman in a closet on their wedding day. "C'mon, we better get back. " added Sarah. Rachel reclipped her bikini top and pulled on her bottoms. Both women looked in the mirror and smiled at each other.

"I feel so sexy down there now." Rachel said, pulling her bottoms to the side to gaze at her shaven crotch.

"In fact, lets be proud and show them off." smirked Sarah. Rachel gave her a puzzled look as she ducked out the door. Moments later, Sarah returned with two sheer thong bikini sets, one yellow and one red. "Perfect!" laughed Sarah. Both girls stripped and were changed in seconds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.