Halloween Party - Cover

Halloween Party

by StarLover

Copyright© 2004 by StarLover

Erotica Sex Story: Christina Aguilera provides the entertainment after other party goers leave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Celebrity   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

I was invited to an annual halloween costume party. My friends get some of the most inventive costumes I've ever seen. This year I was told there was going to a treat to thank us for showing up. My specialty was the jungle juice I mixed up. It was guaranteed to pack a punch, and a few drinks was enough to get many people hammered.

I dressed as a priest, and when I got to the party I did a double take. It sure looked like that Christina Aguilera was there, dress as a harem girl. The outfit left little to the imagination. Even with the layers of light turquoise and purple material flowing over her body, her tits jiggled and swayed with every step, and small patch of her blonde pubic hair was unmistakable. I went and found our host and he confirmed that it was Christina and that the other harem girl brought her here for revenge and to stick around after everyone left. The guests started to arrive with assorted costumes. Everything from just your basic toga, to very detailed and intricate outfits. The evening was going along well.

As the night wore on, I noticed Christina getting a lot of looks for her outfit. Looks of excitement from the guys, and a few less endearing glances from some of the women. The bulk of the night went on as normal. Lots of music, talking, jokes and of course, drinking. Around midnight, you could start to see a lot of the couple groping each other and getting themselves worked up. Soon they would be leaving to find somewhere to go and fuck. That would leave the die- hard partiers behind. The people who felt it was disrespectful to leave a party while there was any alcohol left.

As the couples departed, The party got down to a group of 13.

Christina, the other harem girl, me and ten other guys. It was time for the entertainment portion of the night. Our host turned down the music and got everyone 's attention.

He told us that as a special gift this year, Christina was going to do the dance of the 7 veils for us. The other harem girl told her that she was to loose all 7 veils before she was done. Christina reminded her that that would leave her totally naked. This brought forth a cheer from the guys, and a laugh from the woman. Christina looked around, her face flushed red, but also a gleam in her eye that told us she would follow through. She smacked her on her ass and told her it was time to begin.

we restarted some appropriate music, and with all the guys cheering, she began to shimmy and shake her body while slowly removing a veil. Then came the second, and the cheers grew. Then the third veil was removed. With each veil, came a louder cheer, and a broader smile on her face. She was really getting into it now. Soon the fifth veil, then the Sixth veil was gone, and the only thing between Christina and us was a whisper thin piece of fabric covering her waist and thighs. Some of the guys were obviously sporting major hard-ons. As the last veil hit the floor they all let out a holler that I thought would bring down the roof. Everyone began to applaud, as Christina stood there naked, drunk, and obviously unsure of what to do next. The other harem girl removed her masked and it was Britney Spears. Smiling, she moved toward Christina and told the group that for the rest of the night, she was going to be our genie. She would grant any wish we wanted, without hesitation, or reservation. And to prove the point Britney told her that her first wish was for her to suck my cock. Christina dropped to her knees and reaching into my costume pulled out my dick and began to suck me right there in front of the group.

The group watched as she expertly sucked in the length of my cock, and then slid it out again. Then she began pumping my shaft with one hand while bobbing her head on my dick. I looked around to see a few cocks out in the open, and Britney was openly rubbing her own crotch. But no one moved to join they seemed content to watch. As I got to the point that I could feel myself getting close I pulled her head back by her blonde hair looked into her blue eyes and shot my load into her open mouth and on her face. This again brought a cheer from the crowd.

Britney told Christina to lie down on her back, while the guys lined up to take their turn at her. Britney said that she could help the guys recover after they had come on or in Christina. She said, "This was Christina 's night to show what a slut she really was." One of the guys offered to fuck Britney while he waited his turn for Christina, and that seemed to satisfy her growing lust.

So with Christina on her back, one guys quickly rammed himself full inside her pussy, while a second guy sitting above her head, fucked her mouth with his cock, and two others sat on either side of her to play with her tits while she jerked them off. As soon as one person came, another was there to replace him. I saw Britney sucking on dicks covered in come to get them hard for the next trip back to Christina. She laid there sucking fucking and jerking off one after another after another. And judging from the telltale moaning, she was enjoying herself. Before long, her front was covered in come. Her tits had globs covering them, while her face and hair fairly oozed with it. And there was a big pool of come running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.