Teen Katie's Diary - Cover

Teen Katie's Diary

Copyright© 2004 by DireWolf

Part 3: The Gathering Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: The Gathering Continues - Katie is a gorgeous young brunette who has run her own non-nude modeling website for the past three years. She has many loyal fans who watched her grow from a cute 16 year old british girl to a grown 19 year old who still maintains the cute look of when she was 16. She begins a diary about her website experiences, but it quickly turns into a sexual diary as her hormones run rampant and her friends introduce her to various kinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Katie's ass still had the huge butt plug stuck in it, which left little room for the chainsaw dildo. Sherry and the owner of the toy were determined to make it all fit at the same time though. He pressed the head of the hard rubber dildo to Katie's gaping cunt. It was vibrating a lot and spinning slowly while it idled. The man pushed the head into her stretched cunt with Sherry's guidance.

Her lips flowered open and took the tip of the head. The butt plug squeezed things downward and made it that much more difficult. She moaned as the vibration shook her body and the electrodes continued to send waves of pleasure through her luscious figure even at the lowest setting.

Sherry and the owner of the toy pushed and twisted the dildo until the head slipped past Katie's lips. The butt plug shifted upward as the girth of the two toys stretched her petite body unnaturally.

Katie groaned and winced in pain as the man continued to push more of the vibrator's length into her pink vagina. Soon he had 12 inches of the 15 inch length embedded in her and decided it was enough to get started.

With that, he pulled the trigger lightly to give it more gas. The machine hummed louder and started vibrating and spinning inside Katie's wet pussy.

She smiled at Sherry as she returned to the control pad and turned up the voltages with an evil glint in her eye. Katie closed her eyes and moaned as the vibrator spun faster and started shaking violently inside her sloppy hole.

The man gave the machine more gas and pumped it into her like a piston, pulling almost the whole thing out, and then ramming it back in. Sherry increased the voltages to half on all the dials and rubbed her own clit as she watched her friend get fucked violently by the machine.

Waves of pleasure rocked Katie's little body as the machine vibrated violently inside her, jiggling her little tits and ass cheeks. Squishing and slurping noises were audible even above the noise of the motor. She was quickly heading toward another mind-blowing orgasm as the voltage settings were already raised to half.

Sherry had yet to push one more button on the control panel. It was above the three other buttons, and was meant to act as a replacement for all three by sending a charge into all the wires at once.

Sherry waited for Katie's orgasm to near before she pushed it. The tingling sensation produced by the box suddenly turned to a powerful shock. A loud snap was heard as the device zapped her, simultaneously sending a high voltage into her pussy lips, nipples and engorged clit. Katie jumped and squealed in response, then started to cum immediately. Her body was being shaken violently by the machine and her muscles tried to squeeze it out.

The butt plug shifted and her ass opened up as she inadvertently pushed it out of herself. The thick end popped out and her anal sphincter quickly slid down the cone shape, pressuring it out until it flew from her tight ass. It weighed a few pounds and only flew a few inches, but it was impressive none-the-less.

Katie's juices coated the vibrator and squirted out as she nearly passed out in the same, unimaginably intense orgasm she'd had minutes before. Her vision went blurry again, but she managed to stay conscious. The powerful orgasm lasted for a full two minutes before finally dying down. Sherry wanted to keep her friend conscious this time so she resisted pressing any more buttons for now.

The man with the chainsaw dildo let off the gas and pulled the vibrator from her raw cunt. Sherry turned the voltages down to the lowest setting again and moved behind Katie to see the damage. Her tender pussy was red and raw, and gaped very wide while her labia were swollen and inflamed. Her juices could be seen dripping inside her cave sized hole as her depraved friend stared into her womb.

Sherry clasped her hands together and pushed them both into the girl, smiling with eager schoolgirl joy. She loved to see her innocent looking friend be so nasty and loose, gaping and dripping, a pure slut. She got wet just thinking about it and her breathing quickened.

"Next!" I commanded again, this time with even more excitement since I knew what was coming. Two guys wheeled a contraption in toward Katie. It was an absolutely massive dildo mounted on a machine, and the machine was mounted on a wheel cart. The machine was a piston, and was capable of extreme speeds and long strokes.

The dildo attached to it was 5.5 inches wide and 16 inches long. It was covered with thick rubber veins and was actually very realistic looking except for the size.

Katie was resting quietly with her eyes closed and didn't see what was incoming. The men set up the machine behind her and clamped it to the legs of the bench. The enormous head of the dildo pointed right at her simmering pussy. She opened her eyes and lifted her body up to look between her legs. Her eyes went wide when she saw the huge toy waiting to fuck her. It was as thick as the work horse's cock, but the entire length of it was the same thickness instead of gradually expanding.

She let herself back down and the designer of this machine pushed a button. The head was only two inches away from her pussy and slowly moved toward her cavern. The machine was electric and very quiet, unlike the gas powered vibrator.

The massive head pressed into her gaping cunt and her lips sank inward. The machine was powerful and didn't stop for anything. Katie moaned as the head slipped into her hole. She was already pretty loose and took it surprisingly easy.

The dildo sank deeper and deeper until it hit the back of her womb. It was designed to make a 20 inch stroke and the dildo was bottomed out 16 inches deep. With two inches remaining outside her pussy, the other two inches pushed hard against her insides.

Katie moaned and shifted as the machine pushed her against her restraints. The power was impressive and it didn't seem to strain at all from the resistance. It reached its maximum and pulled back out slowly. Katie's lips hugged the thick winding veins and pulled out from her body over two inches. Even her asshole shifted outward from the massive extraction.

The machine pulled the toy all the way and the head slipped out with a wet popping sound before it began its inward stroke. Katie moaned again as it entered her and pushed to the back of her womb 16 inches deep. The girth of the toy bulged out of her stomach and pushed her hips off the rounded cushion.

The operator increased the speed slowly after each outstroke. Within a few minutes, it was fucking the full 16 inches into little Katie faster than any man could drive it into her. Katie started panting as Sherry increased the voltages on her electrodes once more.

The dildo continued to pop out of her gaping pussy and then smack back in. The wet slurping noises were loud and turned the men on even more. It was the biggest penetration they had ever seen and the tiny sex kitten was loving every inch of it.

The man increased the machine's speed to maximum, causing the dildo to ram into her womb violently, nearly knocking the wind out of her. Each full stroke in and out lasted only one second. Katie quickly approached another mind numbing orgasm as 32 inches of friction slid in and out of her tender pussy every second. Sherry turned the voltage up to six this time and rubbed her clit hard while watching her friend get brutally fucked.

Katie didn't last long before her body started to shudder in an intense orgasm. Her muscles hurt when they tried to squeeze the dildo as it fucked her relentlessly. Hot buttery cum squirted from her cunt, spraying the machine as it rammed her little body. Its merciless pounding forced another inch of its length into her pink depths. She squealed and bucked, shaking the machine right back, as if competing with it for more pleasure.

Sherry waited until Katie's orgasm calmed down before she turned the voltage down. She resisted hitting any buttons again because her slut friend still had to be awake.

The machine operator reduced the speed and then turned it off after it popped free of her cunt again. He unscrewed some wing nuts and released a clamp on the dildo then removed it. Another man opened a door on the bottom of the cart and placed the dildo inside, then pulled a new one out.

I smiled and stroked my raging hardon. This would be the best show yet, and it was quite a show so far.

The dildo was 18 inches long and 6 inches wide. Instead of veins covering its length like the other, it was covered with large knobs that spiraled down its length. Each knob was a half inch high and made of a softer rubber than the rest of the toy. The men showed the toy to Katie, who was getting exhausted from cumming so many times. She looked at it in awe and showed a little fear in her eyes for once. I suspected it wasn't just the size and knobs that frightened her, but the fact that she was getting very tired and her tender pussy was getting raw and hyper sensitive.

They wasted no time and quickly attached the toy to the machine. The head was touching her pussy lips but wasn't inserted yet. The massive knobby thing made Katie look tiny. It was as big around as her thigh and looked remarkably evil resting between her milky white thighs with its spiky knobs waiting to violate and rape her delicate teenage pussy. The Devil himself had crafted this dildo and it was about to tear our little Angel apart.

He turned the machine on and the head pressed into her tight hole. The girth was only a half inch wider than what she had taken, but even that small amount made it significantly thicker all around. Katie tried to relax as the powerful machine pushed into her without mercy. Her swollen lips caved into her hole and her entire rear end looked like it was going to be pulled in with them.

Katie winced in pain as the first of the knobs slipped past her tightly stretched lips. Inch by inch it sank into her. Each time a few of the knobs slipped past her lips, she gasped and groaned as her clit roughly slid over the pleasure bumps. The feeling was incredible, she never felt so full. The knobs destroyed her young pussy as they mercilessly tugged her soft folds inward with them.

After several minutes, the mammoth, Devil's dildo bottomed out 17 inches deep. Katie looked amazing with that evil toy stuffed all the way up her soft pussy, stretching her past her natural limits. The toy bulged out of her soft tummy with every knob clearly visible. Her eyes were closed tightly as she concentrated on relaxing so she could accept the whole toy and enjoy it to its fullest degree.

The outstroke was just as interesting as the knobby surface tugged at her swollen pussy lips and stretched them out from her body. It was at this point we noticed the knobs had pulled the electrode pads off her lips and they were buried somewhere inside her. The wires were pulled tightly and didn't get caught on anything.

Katie's lips were stretching out almost 3 inches as the knobs tugged at them. The dildo popped out and immediately began another thrust inward. The man increased the speed a notch and it bitterly drove back in.

The dildo split the little girl open and sank in deep, the knobs pulling her lips deep inside with them once again. Katie moaned and groaned as intense waves of pleasure swept her luscious body. She was in sexual heaven that was created by the Devil and she loved it.

The speed was increased in steps as the machine brutally fucked the little brunette. Her lips became loose and flapped up and down the length of the bumpy shaft. Her juices splashed about and the bench shook each time it slammed into her womb.

Within only minutes, the depraved man had the machine at full speed. Katie was panting heavily and the sloppy noises were almost as loud. Her cunt had loosened up even more from the merciless machine. It looked insane, nothing could compare to this gorgeous 19 year old innocent little girl getting fucked full on by the most evil looking, massive sex toy any of us had seen.

We let the machine fuck her for 10 minutes and Katie came twice in that time. Sherry had slowly increased the voltage settings to 7 while the machine fucked her friend. Katie was going wild and was forced into a near-constant state of orgasm. Her breathing was sporadic and uncontrolled as her vagina convulsed and milked the monster dildo like it was her pet plaything.

We could tell that she was getting tired as her squirming and bucking had slowed down with each peak in orgasms. Sherry held her finger over the main button on the panel and looked at me for confirmation. I nodded and she pushed it just as Katie peaked again.

A jolt of electricity shot into her swollen nipples and clit with a loud snap. The other two pads were buried deep in her womb and also sent a jolt of electricity into her depths. Katie squealed and found new energy to squirm against her restraints. The world was spinning and she lost focus, unable to concentrate on anything but pure, luxurious pleasure.

Sherry pushed the button a second time and grinned as her friend jumped and screamed once more. The dildo continued to fuck into her stretched hole with amazing speed and force, ripping her apart with the raised knobs as they tore past her soft lips.

Sherry pushed the button a third time and again Katie screamed. Her eyes blurred and her panting stopped for a moment as her vaginal muscles spasmed in orgasm. Her juices squirted out over 5 feet, spraying the machine, myself and the machine owner who stood nearest the action. Long, creamy jets of angelic pussy cum squirted out of her ravaged hole again and again.

Katie's eyes crossed and her eyelids drooped with bliss. Sherry zapped her one more time but Katie responded only mildly. She had already lost consciousness, lost in a total state of bliss. Her pretty face and curvy body continued to shake as the monster dildo pounded her.

Sherry turned the voltages down to the minimum settings while the piston dildo was turned to its lowest setting as well. We let Katie sleep with a light voltage stimulating her tits and clit. The dildo slowly slid in and out of her tender teenage hole. The knobs slipped past her loose lips with little resistance and her relaxed muscles allowed full penetration.

She was exhausted and we knew she would sleep for some time. The events took longer than we had planned and the final show would have to wait until everyone was rested.

It was at this time we noticed the dildo was penetrating her completely. The little 5'3 teen angel was taking 18 inches of 6 inch wide, spiked rubber dildo. She looked incredible, and was soon dreaming of undoubtedly nasty and kinky things as she slept.

The men had all brought sleeping bags and spread out around the warehouse for the night. Some seemed disappointed they could not get a blowjob after such an incredible show, but nobody complained. It was a show that would be burned into their minds forever, something for them to cherish, not bitch about. If the circus extravaganza titled, 'The Greatest Show On Earth' knew of what was happening here, they would have to yield the title to Katie on her 19th Birthday.

With only 6 hours of sleep, some of the men were waking up, including me. Katie was the first order of attention, and she was still sleeping. The dildo had slowly pumped in and out of her all night and a thick frothy white foam had formed inside her pussy. As it leaked out, it coated her swollen lips and formed a huge puddle on the floor.

We were all pretty sure she had cum in her sleep. Her lips were parted slightly and her breathing was heavier than normal. There was dried cum covering her whole body and she reeked of sex. It was definitely my idea of a Sleeping Beauty, a far cry from Disney's cartoon. I turned off the piston just as it pulled out of her pussy, and then turned off the electrodes. Katie almost seemed disappointed and her eyebrows crunched slightly as she slept.

More of the men started to wake and stir about. Each of them had a good look at Katie's gaping hole, covered in frothy juices, her lips barely closed in on the hole the dildo had made. It would likely take weeks for it to close back up after being distorted and stretched so wide.

I slid my hand in right to the elbow without even touching the walls of her vagina or her tender lips.

I ordered the men to prepare the next show as I removed the electrodes from Katie's womb, clit and nipples. Her clit was swollen and huge compared to normal as were her nipples, a result of being swollen for so long and zapped with high voltages I suspected.

I untied her restraints and carefully lifted her off the bench. She didn't smell nice at all but we were going to fix that up. Katie slowly awoke in my arms as I carried her to the portable shower we had set up.

She smiled and thanked me for making all her fantasies come true, and then some. I helped her clean up in the shower and showed her the hole she had between her legs. She liked the idea of being stretched but also worried that it may never return to normal and she wanted to continue wearing skimpy outfits for her website. I assured her it would close up eventually, as long as she didn't put anything else in it. After these events, that was going to be difficult for her.

When we were finished, the men had the next show ready. Three stallions were standing near the mattress and some of the men were positioning them. We had been preparing for this for some time and had specially trained a few of the horses for a certain task. The task was to lie on their backs; legs tucked in, and balanced with the help of some bales of hay at their side. The horse would have to turn his head awkwardly as the hump at the base of his neck made it more difficult to balance on his back. Only the smartest of our stallions were able to learn this trick, and we had very few of them.

Katie smiled when she saw one of the stallions lie on his back and tuck his legs in. Every detail of her dirty stories were coming true and it made her as giddy as a schoolgirl. The stallion's cock was hiding inside its sheath, but she went to work on him right away, massaging his mound.

Her pussy ached to be filled again and she would soon be stuffed like never before. The horse's cock didn't take long to get hard, and was soon fully extended. He was 3 inches in diameter and about 18 inches long.

She moved over to the second stallion and massaged his mound as well. Her juices started to drip from her pussy and she rubbed her clit feverishly while stroking the huge horse cock. She stood and reached toward his nose with her soaked hand. The stallion sniffed her sex juices and his cock stiffened immediately. He started to get restless and wanted to get on with it as did everyone else.

Katie went back to the first stallion and climbed up on his belly with my help. His cock rested on his belly and she lifted it up, and then slid under it a little while on her back. With Sherry's help, she bent his cock and pressed the head into her ass. The horse tried to thrust his hips but he wasn't able to do much while lying down. The thick cock slid into her tight ass and she worked her way down onto it until she had 12 inches of his length inside her.

Two men led the second stallion over top of Katie and the first one while the original four men took hold of her arms and legs to hold her in place.

As the second 3 inch wide horse cock aimed at her waiting pussy, Katie became impatient and whimpered with lust for him to fuck her. Sherry guided his cock into her gaping pussy and she took his girth easily even though it squeezed against the first cock stuffed in her ass.

Katie moaned as his black tool slid to 16 inches deep in one push. The stallion thrust his hips, trying to fuck his full length into her right away.

The two men holding her legs cupped her ass cheeks with their large hands while holding her legs with the other hand. The other two men holding her arms also held her by the shoulders for better support and control.

They helped swing little Katie toward the thrusting horse cocks. She wriggled and squirmed, as if trying to fit more of the two hard shafts into her tiny body. The stallion in her pussy began to grunt and snort only minutes after starting. His balls churned and his shaft throbbed as he pumped the young girl full of his seed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.