Teen Katie's Diary - Cover

Teen Katie's Diary

Copyright© 2004 by DireWolf

Part 2: The Gathering

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: The Gathering - Katie is a gorgeous young brunette who has run her own non-nude modeling website for the past three years. She has many loyal fans who watched her grow from a cute 16 year old british girl to a grown 19 year old who still maintains the cute look of when she was 16. She begins a diary about her website experiences, but it quickly turns into a sexual diary as her hormones run rampant and her friends introduce her to various kinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

It took a few months, but everything was falling into place. I had been in contact with dozens and dozens of Katie's fans from her website after I hacked into her computer. She was pretty gullible and ran a 'joke' file I sent her. It was a custom program, not detectable by normal scanners. It gave me complete access to her system, although it was a little unstable.

It didn't take long for me to find her diary. It was labeled "Katie's Diary.txt" and sat right in her Documents folder. I couldn't believe what I had found; in it was stories showing a side of Katie I didn't know existed. She had always been so sweet and innocent on the internet but here I was reading about how she was fucked by five guys while she slept, fucked by a beer bottle, dildos and even a dog. It was insane. It was Heaven.

Then I found another treasure, Katie's stories. This was where her fantasies came to life. She was a very talented writer, adept at descriptions and character interactions, and she had a vivid imagination just as all Pisces do.

After distributing the stories and diary to only a select bunch of her fans, we put plans in motion to make Katie's stories come to life. I managed to get in touch with someone who was close to Katie, a teacher at her school, who was also a fan of her website. I knew he was legit because Katie spoke of him in her diary. The teacher contacted Katie's friends Matt, Mike, Joey and Sherry to help organize the event.

It was going to take up at least three days and took an enormous amount of planning and organizing but we eventually pulled it off and everything was ready to go. With over 50 men involved who desperately wanted to see it through, our resources were not limited.

When it came time for the event, most of the fans had brought a trusted friend with them. Our warehouse had more than 100 men, 50 of them were fans and 50 more were about to be. I stood at the head of the crowd as Katie and her friends entered the warehouse.

Katie was looking incredibly beautiful as usual, and now that I finally got to see her in real life, my cock jumped and my heart pounded. I could hardly wait.

Katie was blindfolded and brought to the center of the room. The crowd was totally silent and didn't move. Sherry then removed her blindfold. Katie gasped as she gazed around the room with wide eyes. The crowd moved to close the gap she entered from and she was now totally surrounded by 100 naked men, each with a raging hardon.

Katie's mouth hung open as she looked at the men. We made sure to put a few of the fans she knew in the front row and she recognized them as the ones who had sent her pictures. Her science teacher Mr. Evans was among them. She looked at me as I stepped forward and spoke.

"Welcome to your fantasy, Katie." I said. "These are 50 of your best fans, and each have brought a friend. If you're wondering why we're here, let's just say somebody found the diary on your computer." Katie's eyes went wide and her heart skipped. All her darkest fantasies were in there and now it was public knowledge!

"Your stories have been read 10 times or more by each of these guys, and now they're all going to help you relive it." I said.

Katie stood motionless for a moment, in total awe of her situation. "Who are you?" she asked softly.

"You know me."

"I do?"

"I'm Mister Pervert." I said with a grin I could not contain. Katie had not called me that in Email but I knew how she referred to me from her diary.

Katie was speechless. She just stood there, looking at long hard cocks as the men stroked them. A King size bed was wheeled over from one side of the wall. The crowd parted to let it through and Katie, still in awe, sat down on it. Slowly a smile crept onto her beautiful face. She looked at my cock, and then into my eyes and said two words.

"Rape me!"

With that, myself and 5 other guys tackled her. "You can't rape the willing!" One of the guys laughed out.

We tore her clothes off and sank our swollen cocks into her loose holes. The men closed in on the bed and hands roamed all over her sexy curvaceous body, squeezing her tits and ass cheeks like they were about to fall from a cliff and had to hold on for dear life.

Katie's little 5'3 body was practically torn apart. Every one of her fans had fantasized about fucking her and now they had their chance. The mauled her with their hands and started getting rough almost right away. They were all so desperate after being teased by her website photos for so long. If she had wanted to do a striptease, she wouldn't have gotten her top off before they attacked her.

I blew my first load into her tender teenage pussy and then pulled out to let her suck me dry. I was quickly replaced by another guy, who must have cum the instant he put it in her. As soon as he pulled out, another guy tried to shove his dick down. Sherry butted in and stopped him with a bottle. She inserted the tip of the bottle and squirted something inside Katie's pussy.

"Cum killing lubricant!" she said with a smile. Nobody wanted Katie to get pregnant so each of them coated their dicks with the fluid.

The gangbang raged on for four hours before the last man finally came inside Katie. She was getting a little tired even though she wasn't doing any of the work. She was so tiny the guys were tossing her around like a rag doll. She barely touched the mattress the entire time as hands groped her from all sides, holding her up and forcing her onto the cocks.

The men varied in sizes from 5 inches to 10 inches long. Katie was used to Matt and Joey though, who were very well endowed. Some of the men had forced their dicks into her at the same time for some double pussy penetration. Others forced two dicks into her ass at the same time. Her pliable young skin stretched to accommodate them and she came again and again.

A few of the men wanted another turn and liked the idea of double penetrating little Katie. A large black man took Katie on top of him and forced his 9 inch cock into her pussy. Another white man with an 8 inch cock shoved it into her ass. Katie moaned with pleasure until the white man leaned far forward. His cock bent and pulled her ass upward. He edged his feet forward as far as he could as he squatted over the little girl. He left a gap big enough for a third man, and one of them quickly filled it. He was one of the biggest men we had, with a 10 inch, very thick cock. He pressed the swollen head into Katie's stuffed pussy and pushed.

Katie groaned as she took a third cock and her pussy stretched open to accommodate him. A fourth man fed his 9 inches into her mouth. She sucked on it lustfully as she was triple penetrated. The three men fucked her awkwardly but the fact her petite body had taken them all turned them on. None of them lasted long and they soon replaced by four more men.

The triple penetration fucking lasted for only a half hour before the rest of the men were spent and it was finally over. Katie was totally covered in cum. Every guy had blown their load either in one of her hot juicy holes or simply sprayed her face and body. Katie had cum so many times herself that she was still panting heavily after it was done.

Matt stepped up to Katie and examined her cum covered body. She was a total slut now, but she loved it and Matt loved her for it. "What's next dear?" he asked.

Katie responded with a soft "Oh shit..." With that, Matt pushed three fingers into Katie's soaked pussy. Katie moaned in response as he twisted his fingers around and pushed them in to the knuckles. Katie's pussy lips were swollen and blossomed open for his hand. Matt's hand was pretty big, especially for such a little girl.

He quickly worked his little finger inside her and it started getting tighter. Katie continued to moan and started bucking her hips upward, trying to force more of his fist into her.

Matt inserted his thumb and twisted some more. Katie started going crazy, bucking her hips towards him. "FIST ME!" She screamed at him. "FIST ME GOD DAMMIT!" Her English accent was cute when she yelled.

With that, Matt pushed his fist hard into the little girl. Her pussy lips sank into her body as she bucked towards him. "OHH GOD FUCK FUCK!" Katie cried out. The fist still wasn't in her and she was getting frustrated.

Matt pushed so hard that Katie started to slide up the bed until finally, her lush swollen pussy lips slipped past his knuckles and took his hand to the wrist.

Katie groaned out and arched her back. She planted her feet on the bed and lifted her hips up, then arched her back until only her feet and shoulders were touching the bed. She bucked her hips up and down as Matt twisted his big hand inside her.

Her pussy lips hugged his wrist and coated it with juice and cum as he curled up his fingers and began to pump into her. Katie exploded in orgasm, her body rocked and she bucked towards the fist stuffed in her pussy. Matt could feel her muscles clenching his fist as he pushed it deeper into her sweet hole. He was so aroused that if his cock had been touched with a feather, he would have cum right there.

Soon Matt had his fist half way to his elbow and Katie was in a near constant state of bliss as orgasms shook her delicate, quivering body.

Matt started to tire after about 5 minutes of pumping his arm into her and finally pulled his fist from her cum soaked hole. Katie's pussy lips hugged his hand as it slid out, as if they didnít want to let go.

She collapsed on the bed and clutched her pussy with her right hand.

A large black man stepped up to the bed. He was the biggest man in the crowd at over 6'6 and 300 pounds. He was a football player. His dick wasn't all that big at 8 inches, but his large hands made up for it.

"Katie, this man paid a lot of money to be next in line for this event. We were supposed to let Joey and Mike go next but he insisted with 150 pounds.

Katie stared up at the man. He made her look tiny next to him. He was over a foot taller than her and almost three times her weight. Her little body was dwarfed by him and he reached down with his huge hands and grabbed her by the hips, his fingers almost touching on either side as they wrapped around her petite frame.

The large, muscular man lifted her off the bed with ease and flipped her onto her stomach. Katie arched her back and tilted her ass so that he would have easier access to her little teenage fuck hole.

The man's hand was so big, he could cover her whole face and his fingers could wrap almost half way around her head. He then spread her legs wide and stuck a thick finger into her juicy hole. She was still gaping slightly from Matt's fisting but had started to close in.

His fingers were huge, and Katie thought they were as big as small cocks. The man inserted two more fingers and things quickly got tight as he pushed them in to the knuckles.

The man pulled his three fingers out, the jabbed them back in. Katie's body bounced back and forth as he stroked his fingers into her again and again. His jabs were short but powerful, as if he were poking at a cobra that might bite him back.

Katie gasped as each powerful but very coordinated jab stretched her little pussy open a little wider. Without missing a stroke, he flipped his little finger in along side the others and started forcing all four into her. Just the four fingers alone were as big as Matt's entire fist.

Katie's little pussy stretched wider and wider, slowly leaving room for his thumb. The man never missed a beat or missed her hole as he pulled his fingers out and jabbed them back in. Katie's body bounced and she screamed and gasped as his huge fingers made way for his knuckles.

After a couple of minutes of this action, the man then ploughed his hand into the little girl harder than ever and left it there. Her tight hole wouldn't let his fist in but the force he put on his hand sank her pussy lips deep into her.

He reached under Katie's hips and lifted her up off the bed, letting her legs hang over his muscular forearm and her head and shoulders rest on the bed. Her curvy ass stuck up in the air for all the guys to see.

He quickly removed his fingers and tossed her left leg over his left shoulder to spread her open wider and shoved his fingers back into her, hard.

Katie groaned loud as the man increased the force. This time he didn't jab, he simply pushed hard, trying desperately to sink his fist into her tender pussy as her little body draped over his left arm.

I knew it would be difficult so I moved in and squeezed an entire bottle of lubricant onto his fist. He pulled out only a few times to let the lube sink in before continuing his relentless pushing.

Katie groaned as the man's fist sank deeper; his wide knuckles stretched her delicate pussy lips wider than they had ever been.

"OGGHHH! It's too big! Stop please!" Katie cried out but there was no stopping him.

He pushed hard, and grinned as her soft pussy lips started to slide over his knuckles. Wads of lubricant and cum squeezed out of her stretched pussy as the man's absolutely huge hand sank into her to the wrist.

Katie let out a loud and deep groan as she felt a sense of relief. His wrist was almost as thick as Matt's fist, but didn't stretch her as much as this guy's fist did.

With little delay, the man pulled his fist out of her pussy. Katie groaned again as his hand bulged out, pulling her lips out a few inches from her before they spread apart to let his hand slip free. Almost before Katie realized he had pulled out, he sank his fist back into her and pulled it out again. Each time, she groaned loudly as her teen pussy was stretched brutally again and again.

The man increased his pace, fully fisting the little girl with his huge black hand. His dark, rough skin contrasted her soft milky white skin and added further pleasure as her throbbing clit slid over his knuckles.

Her hot juices mixed with cum oozed out of her hole and soaked the man's left arm as his right one sank deep into her. His forearm thickened fast, but she still managed to take over 10 inches of his hand and arm inside her.

Katie didn't last long once his speed increased and she quickly erupted in a powerful orgasm. Stars showered her vision as her vaginal muscles clenched his fist, trying to milk it for cum.

The man pulled his fist from her soaking stretched pussy and let her back down to the bed. Katie moaned as the last waves of her orgasm flowed through her quivering body. She stayed there with her knees resting on the bed, jacking her ass high up in the air and her neck awkwardly twisted on a pillow.

Joey stepped up next. He leaned in and examined Katie's gaping hole. The black man had destroyed her pussy and it didn't seem to want to close up very quickly. He coated his hand and most of his forearm with lubricant. It was quite a bit smaller than the other guy so he thought he would have to be innovative to make her cum.

With that, he placed his closed fist at her yawning hole. Her pussy lips gaped open about two-thirds the size of his fist. He pulled his closed fist back and then drove it into her pussy. His fist smacked her lips and slid into her cunt half way to his elbow. Katie gasped and her body jolted from the impact. With no time to recover, Joey pulled his fist back out and punched it back in. Katie gasped again as her soft overstretched pussy lips were brutally and suddenly stretched by his fist.

Joey repeated this over and over. "This is something I like to call punch fisting." He said as he ploughed his big hand into her little pussy.

Katie gasped every time his hand slammed into her hole. His fist had passed her cervix and was entering her womb every time and she took two thirds of his forearm before she finally exploded in another gut wrenching orgasm. Her juices squirted out as his fist sank into her. It started to get messy as Joey relentlessly punch fisted her, splashing juices and cum all over.

Katie's orgasm spiked each time Joey's fist plunged into her juicy hole. His time was eventually up and he drove in one last time, pushing his hand as deep as it would go, nearly reaching his elbow before pulling it back out.

Katie groaned and smiled at him as Mike and then two other guys replaced him. All three of them punch fisted little Katie's juicy pussy, forcing her to cum hard for each of them.

The fourth man's hand was too big to punch fist her, so he repeated the act the other big black man did, fully fisting her and stretching her wide while she arched her ass into the air for easier access.

Four hours passed again and almost half the men had fisted Katie in some way. Her pussy was loose and gaping wide. A frothy liquid had formed around her lips after so many hours of fist fucking. She had cum for nearly every guy, some were small orgasms and others were powerful. So many orgasms in a row had exhausted the teen girl so we took a short break and Katie dozed off.

As she slept, the guys drank and talked about the events and what was going to happen next to their sweetheart. When they were ready, about 25 different dogs were led from another area of the warehouse. There were Great Danes, some German Shepherds and a few Rott Weilers. All of them were very large male dogs, from 150 to 200 pounds.

Three of the dogs were led to Katie as she slept. Most of the cum had dried on her body and was flaking off. We released the dogs and they began licking her all over. One of them figured out where the tastiest part was and began licking her gaping slit. Katie started to moan and then woke up to find three large dogs licking her everywhere. When she looked around the room, there were more than 20 more dogs waiting.

She smiled and then rolled over onto all fours and propped herself up. Two guys pulled two of the dogs off her while the third dog, a Great Dane, who was still licking her furiously was pulled back by Sherry. His cock had already started to slip out and was reaching 9 inches in length.

Sherry lifted the dog up onto her back and he immediately figured out what was going. He clumsily humped her but was way off target so she had to help guide him in. Once he hit his target he started fucking little Katie like he never fucked before. As he pounded her with lightning speed, Katie moaned, having never experienced such a fast and furious fuck.

His full 9 inches of meat slammed into her with blinding speed. Katie's pussy was loose but there was still some stimulation for him, as he didn't last long at all. Within a couple of minutes, his knot started to expand. Katie moaned again, as it grew to the size of a grapefruit and plunged in and out of her like a piston.

Her juices splashed about as the dog yelped and his cock throbbed. The splashing juices turned to dog cum as he filled her up with his hot seed. Katie loved the feeling of the animalís hot seed filling her up.

He quickly dismounted her, his knot popping out with a gush of his hot cum. He was replaced shortly after, this time by a larger dog. His cock was already hard from the smell of sex and he mounted her right away. His dick was just over 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. The knot had already started to form but wasn't much bigger than the shaft.

He fucked her just as the first one did, hard and fast for a couple of minutes. His knot soon grew to nearly 3.5 inches wide and he pounded it into her relentlessly. Katie moaned and exploded in an orgasm. Her muscles squeezed the dog's thrusting cock, expertly milking him. The dog couldn't handle it and blew his hot cum into her depths.

After about an hour, Katie had taken every dog we had to offer her. Her ribs and shoulders were scratched and even bleeding a little in a few places, but she didn't even notice. She rested with her ass in the air and doggie cum oozing out of her gaping pussy. The fat knots from the big dogs had stretched her open again and her lips didn't want to close back up. She gaped open about two and a half inches when her legs were spread wide.

The dogs were led back to their area and the next event was put into action. Katie was dozing off, her body still quivering with pleasure when she heard clopping noises. She immediately sat up with her eyes wide and smiled broadly when she saw him. He was a large black stallion, just as her stories had described.

The smell of sex had already gotten to the stallion, making him jumpy and eager. His cock was hard, hanging under his shiny belly almost two feet. As he was led up, Katie scrambled under him and took hold of his tool. Her tiny hands couldn't even come close to encircling it at just over 3.5 inches wide. The mushroom shaped head flared out to over 4 inches wide, but it was very soft and spongy.

Katie tried to stuff the head into her mouth without success. Instead she licked the large wads of precum that oozed from the tip.

A bench was dragged toward the horse. It was padded, about two feet wide, and adjustable in height. Katie lifted up the heavy horse dick and placed it on the bench so the guys could adjust the height. When it was ready, Sherry lifted the Stallion's cock up and Katie slid under it on her stomach. Her legs hung over the edge of the bench and the big black cock rested on her back and extended up to her shoulder blades. The heat and weight of the tool made her juices stir and drip from her gaping hole. She was giddy with excitement and could not wait for her dream of fucking a stallion to come true.

Two of the guys slid the bench away from the cock as Sherry grabbed hold of it and aimed it at her soaked pussy. Katie gasped and nearly came when the fat mushroom head squished against her opening.

The stallion felt her warmth and thrust his hips forward. His spongy head mashed into her hole and slipped in. Katie gasped again as the men slid the heavy bench back toward the stallion's cock. Six inches sank into her petite body, stretching her young pussy as wide as the biggest fist.

Sherry watched in awe as her little friend took on a fully grown stallion on her 19th birthday. The horse thrust his cock forward, pushing another few inches in. Katie groaned and wiggled her hips, trying to wedge his cock deeper.

The horse became impatient and stepped forward. Even though he was held by his leads tied to posts, he still had some freedom to move a little. His cock sank to over 12 inches deep and he started pulling it all the way out, leaving just the head stuffed inside before ramming it back in.

Katie moaned and panted heavily as the stallion fucked his long cock into the little girl's womb. Her pussy was hot and tight for the stallion and he couldn't take much more of it. After about 5 minutes, his head jerked up and he whinnied as his thick cock throbbed and pulsed. A jet of cum streamed down his two foot cock and erupted inside her womb.

The stallion fucked his cock into her two more times, squeezing wads of his cum out between her tightly stretched lips. With one final thrust, he buried his cock 14 inches deep and left it there as it blasted her insides like a fire hose. Katie's own orgasm shook her body and she twitched and bucked her hips against his cock.

She could feel herself filling up with hot cum, and it stretched her insides and bulged from her abdomen. Her hips were lifted off the bench about an inch from the pressure. Her body shook and quivered with pleasure as her orgasm spiked with every shot of horse cum that exploded in her. She never dreamed it could feel so good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.