Undiscovered Countries
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There are many stories about people trapped in elevators, sure, but what about escalators? Story is complete as is, see Life in the Tesseract, for the sequel, and Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Justice for the finale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Squirting  

"One Hundred" whispered Kathy.

"One Hundred" whispered Matt in reply, and started down the flight, Kathy a few seconds behind him. It would be time for another short break, as Kathy stopped to mark a check in her diary for another 100 flights. It was now shortly before 10 pm, and Matt was wondering if he should ask Kathy about another swallow of water, the ultra-dry air had really dried out his throat, and Kathy's too from the sound of it.

Kathy and Matt had just spent the last four hours descending 800 escalator flights. They had their timing down to a smooth, easy rhythm, at 200 flights an hour, changing the lead every 200 or 300 flights.

"Hard to believe, isn't it" said Matt. "That we were just sitting down to lunch 10 hours ago."

Kathy smiled. "I was just thinking the same thing!"

"I also have to admit, your skepticism was entirely justified, about my assumption that we'd be out of here by now... Kathy, you look a little tense. Is anything hurting you? We can certainly stop for the night..."

"Well, my real problem is... well, you haven't noticed passing any ladies' rooms, have you?"

"What? Oh. Ha. No, afraid not. If you want, I can go down a flight; you can use this landing as a ladies room. I could really use a men's room myself."

"Oh, I don't think it's a good idea to split up, even for one flight, unless there's a really pressing reason for it... Matthew... This is a little embarrassing for me... Matthew, like me, do you need both a bowel movement, and to urinate?"

"Yes... Katherine, don't be embarrassed. I have complete trust in you. I know you have a good reason for asking."

"I'm remembering some stories of earthquake survivors. I distinctly remember stories where people survived only by drinking their urine. I also know that urinating flushes out salts that have to leave the body. I have an embarrassing proposal... I think we should have one turn at drinking our bladders, but then not again unless we find the exit, or at least a good water source where we can really flush the salts out of our bodies."

"Okay, sounds like a good compromise. Should we use your water bottle for this?"

"No. I don't want to pollute the clean water; it's still over half full. Also, I'd want to have one swallow of clean water after doing this, to wash the urine salt from my throat. That what's making this so embarrassing... Oh, Matt, I'm trying to say that I think we should suckle each other's bladders!"

Matt heard a quick cheer of obscene delight from his old personality, which was then crushed, utterly and completely crushed, by overwhelming waves of tenderness and compassion for Kathy's distress. In an epiphany of joy, Matt realized that the last remnant of his old personality had been crushed forever, the great private victory finally his, he had finally become who he wanted to be. Matt put his arms around Kathy, gently hugging her. Kathy hugged back, and in the silent minutes that followed, Matt could feel Kathy's tension and distress slowly leaving her body...

"Katherine, I promise I'll treat you with utmost respect, if you really want to do this. I have an incredible mix of emotions for you... caring, sexy, tender... I haven't had time to sort anything out, even within myself, let alone have something I can bring to you... I promise I'll honor the innocence of your body. You have my word."

"Matthew, you have my word too. I do this in complete decency and respect for you... Let's get started. I'd first like to have a bowel movement. There's no good way I can think of to use the moisture of my feces, I'm willing to waste it. But", said Kathy with a wicked smile, "I just might like to try a little experiment. I want to poop on the escalator! See if it gets sucked down in the gears, damages it. And if so, will someone come to make repairs?"

"Wow! Okay, I'll poop too. Want to do it now?"

"Yep!"

Matt stripped to just wearing just his tee-shirt, Kathy to her bra and dress. They stood side by side at the edge of the landing zone of the descending escalator, and then squatted to have their rumps hang out over the moving stairs, Kathy's dress bunched up at her waist...

"Forgive my erection, Kathy. It just feels so sexy to have your hip next to mine..."

"Oh, there's nothing to forgive, Matt. This feels very sexy for me too. I'm like you, though. I need time to sort out lots of feelings. Let's not explore our sexuality, at least not tonight..."

Matt grunted and had a large bowel movement. He used two of Kathy's small tissues to clean himself. It took Kathy a bit longer to have her movement, and then she also cleaned herself. The feces were smoothly pulled into the escalator grates, disappearing along with the soiled tissues. After waiting several minutes, they both decided that the escalator's operation appeared unchanged.

"Suckle me first, Matt?"

"Okay."

"Do you know where my urethra is?"

"More or less... I've never really played like this..."

"Of course not! I understand." Kathy leaned against the wall, with Matt kneeling in front of her, his eyes level with her pubic. Kathy pulled her dress up, spreading her legs and opening her labia with her hands. "See the urethra slit? It's tiny. Below my clitoris, just above the vaginal opening. It's pretty small. What? You have your eyes closed? Oh, Matt, you're so sweet! Here, stick your tongue out, let me guide your head. Right there... Ah! Ah! I can feel your tip of your tongue separating my urethra slit. I didn't realize I'd be so sensitive there. Suckle that spot. Right there, yes, I can feel that your lips have suction on the correct spot. You can be a bit fiercer... Even fiercer... Oh! Good! I'll try to release my bladder now, as slowly as I can. Try to swallow everything. Dear Matt, I love you..."

Matt patiently waited for Kathy to release her bladder, but for a time she was just too tense to do it. Trying to help her relax, he reached up with his left hand, and gently caressed the back of Kathy's calf as she squatted before him. With her eyes closed, Kathy became relaxed by the soft caresses, breathing slowly and deeply, and finally began voiding her bladder into Matt's sucking mouth.

Matt was quite touched by how thoughtful Kathy was in supporting his suckle, releasing her urine in brief bursts to give Matt time to swallow. Matt could feel Kathy's body tense when his mouth started to fill, and he began to lose his suction lock on her urethra. She would bear down and force the release valve at the base of her bladder to close, and give Matt time to swallow and regain his suction lock. Eventually, Matt figured out a true suckle motion with his mouth, a suck-swallow rhythm that allowed him to establish continuous suction on Kathy's urethra. He then suckle-pumped her bladder dry as Kathy just relaxed and released.

Afterwards, Matt rose and turned away as Kathy slipped on her panties. She then knelt in front of Matt, getting into position to suckle his bladder. "Ah ha, the urethra slit on a penis is a lot easier to find!" she said with a smile. The position was identical to Matt getting a blowjob, and at first he just couldn't pee, having even more trouble than Kathy. His sexual desire was just too much, his erection was rock hard...

"Matt, I'll tell you what. I've been trying to keep my tongue off your penis head, I understand how arousing that is to a male. I'm willing to suckle the head, stroke you, suckle your orgasm, and then suckle your bladder afterwards. Or, I can pet your scrotum. My senior roommate at Mount Holyoke mentioned to me that she could really relax her boyfriend by doing that..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.