A Little Different - Cover

A Little Different

Copyright© 2004 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about a much too familiar problem for many men: He wants to but it wont.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Berlin was of contrasts more than anything. One day sunshine, the next thunder and rain; one part modern and being modernised, the other worn down and dilapidated. The only thing that was the same throughout our holiday was our relationship. We just took in the rest. The view from the TV-tower was fantastic. We could see all of Berlin, including our hotel.

In the end we had to leave. The trip home was uneventful and we were tired when we came home. That night was the first and only night of our vacation we didn't make love.

Vacation can be addictive. Getting up on Monday morning to go to work was hard. We both wanted to stay in bed, but the money had to come from somewhere and as things were, working was the only way. All that had happened at work before our vacation came back to me while I drank my coffee. I wondered what Dave and John, the guys from my group who had been sacked, were doing. Did I envy them? They could stay home and enjoy the fine summer weather. No, I didn't. I was sure they were desperately trying to find new jobs. They had to; there were mortgages to be paid, a family to support, and even though vacation was great, unemployment was something completely different. I can't recall who said it, but it was something about using our job to define our social role in society. Even if a person was provided for financially, he or she would still suffer from unemployment because of the loss of position in society. After all, one of the first things you say to a new person you meet is: "What do you do for a living?"

I needn't worry about that. I had plenty to do at work. On top of the things I did before, I had a lot of new tasks and I did my best to keep up with everything. The many hours of overtime meant extra money every month, which was good, but no matter how many hours I put in it was impossible to get to the bottom of things and I was constantly behind. I did my best to explain to the customers that we were very busy and did our best, and the old customers were very understanding. I guess my youth helped me a little. Some of the older technicians had complaints from their customers and even though my new section leader was supporting us the best he could, he could not shield us completely from the pressure coming from above. For some strange reason the management found it difficult to understand why we couldn't do the work of the five fired guys on top of our own work. Maybe they really believed that the new computer system made us more effective, but it still did no such thing.

Lisa was very understanding and listened to all my complaints. We had less time together and I was often pretty tired when I got home after a ten or twelve hour workday. We had to slow down our lovemaking, compared to the holidays, but only the quantity, not the quality. It was kind of ironic that it suddenly was I who was too tired or had a headache. What we did was great, though.

It came out of the blue, completely unexpected. It was a Tuesday night, we had gone to bed early and we had been making love for something like half an hour. I was on top of Lisa and everything was as it should be when my erection suddenly faded. It took seconds, literally. I don't think I had ever experienced an erection going down that fast. I thought I felt something and next thing I knew my cock was a flaccid as an over boiled carrot.

"What happened," Lisa asked.

"I don't know. It just... happened."

"Let's cuddle a little. It will probably get up again," she said.

We lay for a while just kissing and touching each other, but nothing happened and in the end we decided to stop and go to sleep. It took a while before I fell asleep: despite my lack of erection I was still aroused and unsatisfied.

I had read somewhere that it happened to a lot of men, and I told myself that everything would be back to normal tomorrow night. I loved Lisa, she was a very sexy girl, to me the sexiest girl in the world, and I could get an erection just thinking about her, only not that night. It was going to pass, no doubt about it.

Sure enough: the next morning I woke up with a perfect erection. It didn't really count because it was mainly brought on by the need to relieve myself in the morning, but during the day I have several erections thinking about Lisa and what I planned for us to do that night. It was hard to wait, but I had a call just as I was about to leave and had to help a customer with some adjustments over the phone. It was something that could have been fixed in five minutes, but it took over an hour. The customer had called one of my colleagues earlier that day, but he had never called back. Naturally, the customer was irritated and it made the conversation unpleasant. The customer held on to me until he was absolutely sure everything was OK, which meant that he wanted the machine up and running in production. I cursed my colleague but it couldn't kill my spirit. I was in a good mood when I drove home.

We didn't talk about the little incident the night before; still both of us were in the mood for making love and we went to bed early. Lisa could feel my erection when I hugged her before going to the bathroom and it was there as I undressed, but when we began caressing I could feel it dwindle.

There we were, all worked up, both of us. I hoped that she hadn't noticed and slipped down between her legs as quickly as possible. I loved to lick her and I was sure it would bring back what I had lost. I took my time, teasing her at first, only licking her inner lips, biting her outer lips gently, and penetrating her using my tongue as a miniature cock. When I finally began licking her clit she was about to go crazy and so was I. The plan was good in the sense that it made both of us very excited, but my cock was still soft. I could no longer hide the facts from Lisa. She put her hand around my cock and moved closer.

"What's the matter with you," she said, talking to my cock, not to me. "Do you want special attention before you wake up?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.