A Little Different - Cover

A Little Different

Copyright© 2004 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about a much too familiar problem for many men: He wants to but it wont.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The thunderstorm was right above us all of a sudden. Lisa went over to the balcony door and opened it, letting a fresh breeze into the room. She stepped out and I joined her outside. The balcony was sheltered and we could stand there and see the Berlin skyline lit by lightning. It was beautiful. It would be wrong to say that Lisa broke the silence, as there were only seconds between the peals of thunder.

"You know what? There was something missing in the movie," she said.

"What?"

"Kisses," she said.

"Two of the girls kissed," I said.

Lisa thought about it for a moment.

"They didn't kiss for real. I mean, nobody kisses that way, only the tongues touching. It was only to make a show for... men who like to see girls kiss. I mean the way we kiss."

She turned around and demonstrated what she meant and I could see, and feel, her point.

"Do you think it would have made the movie better if they had kissed for real?" I asked.

"Yes. I mean, no I don't think that would have done it alone, but there was no passion. They went straight for it all the time. It's great sometimes, but... I think most girls wants tenderness and romance as well as they want to be taken by a man."

"So, do you want to be taken or do you want tenderness tonight," I asked.

"I think I want to be taken, when I've finished kissing you out here," she giggled.

I was unsure of what I had asked her and what it was she wanted, but the movie had made me very excited. I wanted to dive in between her legs and savour her scent and taste and I hope that was what she wanted, too.

"We don't have to worry about anybody hearing us tonight," I said.

The bedsprings had made considerable noise earlier and we'd been afraid somebody would hear us. It took seconds to finish kissing on the balcony. She literally dragged me into the room and we tore each other's clothes off. I did what I had planned to do: I pushed her over on the bed, spread her legs and went in for the kill. She moaned content and for a moment I was afraid she would begin to say "Oh jah". That would have spoiled it completely. The thought alone almost made me laugh. It also made me think about the difference between the sex we had as opposed to what we had seen in the movie.

I tried to think of something other than the sounds she made. It was only a contented sigh at first anyway. I became aware of the way Lisa moved. The girls in the movie were acting like a stiff, but I could read Lisa's excitement in the way she moved. At first she only moved her legs a little, sort of finding the right position where she could relax and enjoy and at the same time give me sufficient room to operate. After a while her hips began to move up and down, slow and only an inch, tops, but gradually it turned into a rotating motion and at this point she put her hands on my head, caressing me, guiding me a little and playing with my hair.

Her moans caught my attention. Lisa was usually quiet when we made love and that night she was still far from as noisy as the girls in the movie, but her moans was more audible than usual. The first contented sighs were followed by silence but when her hips began to rotate she also began to moan quietly, kind of whimpering moans that grew and became more intense as the movements of her hips intensified.

Then it was as if she heard herself and became frightened that others would as well. She was quiet for a short while but let go again, whimpering more than moaning. If anyone had heard her they might have thought that I was hurting her. As her excitement grew it sounded more and more so. Not that I was at any point doubting that I was doing the right thing, but it was difficult to hear if her whimpers were from pain or from pleasure.

Her hips stopped rotating and returned to the up and down motion, but more intense, trying to control where my tongue and lips touched her. Her whines began to sound pleading, begging me to stop or continue doing what I was doing, depending on how you interpreted it. I continued.

Lisa went quiet again, but this time it was because she was holding back her breath. Every now and then she had to exhale and inhale hastily, but the silence told me she was getting near. She stopped moving. All her muscles tensed and her hands pulled me closer.

This was the part that really made the difference obvious. Lisa wasn't screaming: "I'm coming", but her body was screaming to me and me only. Her legs began to tremble and her stomach convulsed, abruptly at first, but as she began to breathe rapidly her whole body convulsed, her hips jerking, all of her showing me the signs of her climax. I loved this part, because it was the only time she normally lost control of herself and moaned when we made love.

Finally her thighs clamped tightly around my head and signalled that she had had almost enough, but I was not to stop until she released my head. I was so enthralled by the way I had experienced her orgasm that I wanted more. I stayed between her legs and gave her a little time to recover. At first she protested but I was persistent and she gave in. She jerked when I gently started over again.

"Please, not soft, I can't take that now. Firmly," she said.

Her hands went to my head to emphasise her words and I obeyed. Her reactions were different this time, audible and tenser from the beginning. She clinched her fists in my hair and her thighs closed acutely around my head a couple of times. Not in the way they did when she climaxed, just a brief squeeze. It felt as if she were closer to orgasm from the beginning, but not quite. I usually licked her to her first orgasm, but never before to the second and her reactions was new to me, maybe also to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.