A Little Different - Cover

A Little Different

Copyright© 2004 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about a much too familiar problem for many men: He wants to but it wont.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

We prepared dinner and did the dishes together afterwards. We hadn't planned anything special for dinner but we felt like sharing a bottle of wine and Lisa put a candle on the table as well, even though it was summer and the sun was still shining outside.

Later that evening we cuddled up on the couch with a drink. The telly was pretty boring, showing reruns of movies we had already seen at least twice, and we spent most of the evening talking. A little after ten, which was pretty early by our standards, Lisa said that she wanted to go to bed, but she wanted to take a shower first and she said nothing about being tired. She often showered before going to bed. It made it easier for her to fall to sleep because a warm shower was so relaxing, she claimed. Not that she ever had any problems falling asleep, and I suspected it was more because she loved to stand in the shower. She always used up all of the hot water.

"Want me to join you in the shower?" I asked.

I didn't even have time to think about it before I asked. It suddenly seemed so easy. Lisa hesitated for a second, but then she smiled and nodded.

The shower stall was really small and we couldn't do anything but shower. I dropped the soap once and we had to turn off the water and open the door to be able to bend down and get it. It was fun anyway. The soap made our bodies slick, and standing behind Lisa, playing with her soapy breasts, was extremely wonderful. I bet her breasts had never been so clean before.

Clean and dry we headed off to the bedroom. Lisa curled up on the bed.

"I feel so sleepy," she said.

Even though she couldn't keep a straight face I played along.

"I'll have to wake you up then."

"You think you can?"

"I could tickle you," I said.

"No, you wouldn't. That would be mean."

I turned her over on her back and ran my hand up over her stomach, between her breasts up to her lips.

"I could kiss you," I suggested.

"That might help a little," Lisa replied.

We kissed but Lisa still looked very sleepy. I trailed my finger down over her chin to her breasts, circling her left nipple.

"I could kiss you here."

"You could try," she yawned.

I was suddenly afraid that her acting would suddenly lead to her falling asleep on me, but her wicked smile convinced me that it wasn't going to happen. Her nipples were swollen and hard when I stopped, but despite this and even though her breathing had become ragged, she claimed she was just about to fall asleep.

"Perhaps I should consider tickling you," I said and moved my finger dangerously near that very sensitive spot in her groin.

"Noooo," she squealed.

"Then perhaps I should kiss you here," I said and placed my finger on her labia.

"I'm sure that will help."

After so much washing and drying it was incredible that there were any loose hairs, but I had to stop a couple of times to get hairs out of my mouth. The interruptions annoyed both of us but they couldn't spoil the fun. She moaned contentedly when I began licking her clit in earnest and she was much more relaxed than she was the first time. I was so caught up in it that I continued to lick her after she had climaxed and didn't stop until she pushed me away.

I remembered to wipe my face before I kissed her but she had no reservations and let her tongue explore my mouth. While we kissed she tried to make me get on top of her, but for some reason I decided to resists and instead pulled her on top of me. My cock was caught between us. Lisa smiled and moved up a little until my cock was free; then she moved back until it was rubbing against her pussy. I could feel the warm softness of her lips as she moved her hips up and down. It was exciting to feel her grind herself against me, but she stopped much too soon. Apparently she had other plans and got up on her hands and knees.

She gave me a brief, nervous glance before she lowered her head and kissed my chest. Basically copying what I'd done earlier, she kissed her way down from my chest to my crotch where she stopped and looked up at me again. I knew her well enough to notice the anxiousness in her eyes, but I was more surprised that she was doing this at all. I had expected I would have to ask her to do it, if I wanted it.

The first touch was just a light kiss on the tip that made my cock jerk. Her tongue ran over her lips to taste the moisture seeping from my cock. I couldn't tell what her reaction was, but I guess it tasted okay. Without further hesitation she opened her mouth and took as much as she could inside: a little more, actually. Coughing and gagging she had to let go again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.