Transformations: Nice Guys Club - Cover

Transformations: Nice Guys Club

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - No one plans on being a hero. Few purposely set out to do anything special. Sometimes, just acting on what you believe sets you apart. Sometimes, taking friendship a step farther makes you stand out. Fortunately, the cynical order of finish for nice guys is not a universal axiom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mother   Son  

After dinner at the Waxmans', Jeanine was subdued, but not hostile. Carol was pleased that there did not seem to be a rift developing between her and her mother. Julia, of course, was a genius, and as Carol thought back on the conversation at their house, she remembered specific things Julia said to Jeanine that must have made a huge impact.

The next day, Jeanine acted in a surprisingly normal way, although Carol noticed a definite flush and an occasional recoil as she looked at her daughter's nakedness. With Jessica at school, Len at work, and no more need for Carol to be out job-hunting, the two women were alone together all day.

As had become her habit, Carol had gone for a run shortly after Jessica and Len had left. Staying naked after her shower, she had started right into the housework. She had always been conscientious about doing more than her share around the house, sometimes causing Jeanine to complain that there was nothing left for her to do.

The two were standing side by side sorting through the laundry when Carol held up a pair of her father's briefs. "Does Dad fill these out pretty well, Mom?" she blurted without thinking.

"Yes, they fit him nicely. That's the size I always buy for him," Jeanine answered.

Succeeding in a gigantic battle to keep from laughing, Carol explained herself. "No, Mom. I meant this part," holding up the pouch. "Does his package fill up this part pretty well?"

"Package?"

Thinking that no adult woman could be that sheltered, Carol barely suppressed her irritation. "Mom, I mean are his penis and testicles good sized?"

"Carol!! How can you ask such a thing about your father!!? That's... that's... !"

Deciding some serious discussion was needed, Carol led a very upset Jeanine to the kitchen table where she poured them each a cup of coffee, then sat across from her mother. "Mom, look me in the eye and tell me you were never curious what your father's looked like, or your brothers'."

Despite much sputtering and protesting, Jeanine was not able to deny her girlhood curiosity. "Uh huh. Now tell me, were you ever able to see any of them?" That produced an averted gaze, an even redder face, and silence from the older woman.

"I'm not saying this to make you feel guilty, Mom, but I never had the chance to see Dad, and there are no brothers. Rodney's was the first adult male penis I ever saw. I didn't know enough to realize how small his was - I had nothing to compare it to. Now I'm not saying a little dick was the reason he was such a pervert, but I think it was a factor. I wish I had known."

Jeanine's eyes filled, and it was a while before she could speak. "So you think because I'm a prude it caused you to marry the wrong man?"

"Oh, Mom. I didn't say that."

"Well, I've thought it a lot. And the girls at the club have told me that many times." Jeanine worked out at a health club twice a week with three other close friends.

Carol had not intended to hurt her mother, so she tried to change the tone. "So, you still haven't told me. Is Dad's a nice size?"

"It's not like I stare at it a lot, you know?"

"Why not?" Carol asked mischievously. "Is it ugly or deformed or something?"

"Carol! Of course it's not. It's just... well he doesn't parade it in front of me."

"OK. Then tell me. How does it compare to Frank's?" When Jeanine did not respond, Carol went on. "Now don't try to tell me you didn't check out Frank, 'cause I know better." When there was still no answer, she got a little sarcastic. "It's not a hard question, Mom. Is Dad's bigger than Frank's, or smaller, or about the same?"

With a look of resignation, Jeanine almost whispered "It... it's about the same size."

Carol could not stifle a little giggle, which made her mother blush deeply. "Good, Mom. That's great. Frank's is a very nice size, so Dad must make you very happy." Then taking a big chance, she said "I'll bet the two of you could hardly wait to make love last night, huh?"

"Carol!! How can you talk that way!? That's very private!"

"Well, all I can say is you better have made love. If I find out you're not taking care of Daddy, I'll take care of him myself."

"But you couldn't! That's... that's..."

"That's incest. I know. And it wouldn't bother me a bit." Then Carol went on to confess honestly her feelings of being cheated on sex, and her strong desires. Jeanine was very uncomfortable to hear such talk, but her mothering instincts were strong enough to keep her listening. "Mom, Dad's a hunk, and you've kept yourself looking great. It would be a crime if you two didn't fuck like bunnies."

Jeanine was near the stroke point again, just like at Carol's first unveiling, so Carol sat beside her and hugged her, not wanting to push her any farther. After Jeanine seemed to settle down, she asked. "Mom, will you guys come to another dinner with us?"

"Wh... who will be n... naked this time?" Jeanine asked. When told the two teens, Trish and Eric would be, she was reluctant, but she was sensitive enough to realize how important this was to her daughter. Although she would never even admit it to herself, she was also drawn by the prospect of two more men to check out.


Carol was looking forward to seeing Sandie and Eric again. There was a special bond between the women who had spent Christmas at Dex's, and the original four, at least, kept regular contact. Despite the mild jealousy that Sandie had found Harv so easily, Carol really liked her.

Carol would never forget Eric walking naked into the kitchen that Tuesday morning, along with Megan's father and Dex. It had been totally crazy, and at first she was offended. Then, she was frightened for the effect on her daughter, Jessica. But Morgan's flash of inspiration had worked. Probably nothing else could have so quickly erased her own fear and loathing of the male organ. Those three nice-sized penises, hanging passively from men who were gently and considerately serving them breakfast, had stirred a long-suppressed yearning in her. Of course, the fact that she had just come from the most sensuous night of her life, with Dex, had her primed.

Much as it had helped her, the effect on Jessica was miraculous. Having envisioned months or years of expensive counseling, to see her daughter take an ATV ride with Eric, then mingle with the young people at the party - that was more than she could have hoped for. As far as Carol was concerned, Eric had been the key, and she would be forever grateful. It was obvious why he had been chosen for Transformations.

When Sandie opened the door, Eric was standing in all his glory right behind his mother. Not even thinking about Jessica, Carol rushed to him and engulfed him in a hug. When she felt her daughter with her arms around both of them, she mastered her amazement enough to step back and let Jessica hug her friend. Her eyes somewhat teary, Carol saw the girl step back and look Eric up and down unashamedly.

"Eric, what have you been doing? You look... awesome!" Jessica enthused.

More than a little stunned by the greeting, he managed to say "Growing and working out. Guess I had a really late spurt." Just when he thought he had the naked bit conquered, Jessica showed up, looking at him in a far different way than she ever did at Dex's. And she looked like a different person, too. Standing straight and proud, her hair and face were done nicely, and she looked many years older than the frightened kid that glared at him at Dex's.

When Carol recovered from her initial joy at seeing Eric, she saw Harv standing in the background. Beside him, though, was a naked man she knew to be Ryan, the nurse. What she didn't know before was that he was absolutely delicious. Beside Ryan was a naked girl, Trish, who was getting her 'practice' by staying with the Kastens.

Throughout the rest of the greetings, Carol had to struggle to keep from staring at Ryan. There was something about his presence that she could not put her finger on, something that drew her in. He seemed unconcerned about the very nice package he was dangling in front of her - much less concerned than she was. He held himself in a straight, confident manner that reminded her of her father... that was it! Military.

Acting with far more boldness than was her custom, Carol said "Am I correct that you have a military background, Ryan?"

"Yes, you are correct. How could you tell? It certainly wasn't the uniform." Together, they laughed at that.

"My father is a twenty-year man. You just somehow had the same look."

"You mean your father is a nudist?" Ryan teased. Then, seeing her expression, he relented. "I'm sorry, Carol. I was trying too hard. I can tell you love and respect your father. I hope I haven't offended you."

Certain there was no way he could offend her except by ignoring her, Carol chuckled to show her appreciation of his humor. She almost froze, though, because of the look in his eyes. Here was a man who loved women. No, he treasured them. She had thought Dex, Eric, and her father were unique, but maybe there were lots of good guys out there. He was a few years younger than her, and she wondered if there was any chance...

Jerking herself from her reverie, Carol introduced her parents all around, having to shove her mother toward Eric and Ryan. Len had much less trouble addressing Trish, though he did not linger. He and Ryan quickly shared military backgrounds in the customary way.

Little did Carol know that Ryan was at that moment wondering if she would have any interest in a man a few years younger. He certainly did not care about the years.


It was late afternoon, just before he had to head for the Kastens' to help host dinner for Carol, a new employee. Carson had relieved him early at Fran's to allow him time to get ready.

Ryan's cock had reached that point where it could not possibly get any harder. He was just starting to feel the tightening of the muscles in his ass and legs that told him he was on the way. With the hand that had been gently rolling his balls, he stroked the distended cord behind his scrotum. With the other hand, he continued to rub firmly along the underside of his stiff rod, making sure to touch the notch on the underside of the glans on each stroke.

Sensing another of those frustrating plateaus, he formed his hand into a cylinder and began plunging it up and down on his cock in a pathetic imitation of a vagina. That was enough, and he grasped his pulsing testicles as they spewed spurt after spurt over his bare chest and stomach.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply for a few minutes before hauling himself up off the bed, where he lay naked on his back. His cock had shrunk, but there was still residual cum drooling from it, so he cupped the tip in his hand as he walked to the shower in his apartment.

Masturbation had never been a favorite activity of Ryan's, but lately, it had become an absolute necessity. Especially tonight, as he was going to be a naked host along with Eric. Like all men, he feared an inadvertent erection when naked with females, and jerking off was his best protection. Sad to say, it had been his only sexual outlet for a very long time.

Working with Fran had awakened the need for female companionship that he had tried to ignore. In truth, he had never had a long-term relationship with a woman. Seeing the love affair between Fran and Carson flourish had made things doubly hard for him. They had not tried to flaunt their affection in front of him, but there was no hiding it.

As he tended Fran during the day while Carson was at work, the change in her was dramatic. Due to the nature of their relationship, Fran did not restrain herself from teasing Ryan, nor did he expect her to. With almost no use of her hands, Fran had decided clothes were an unnecessary liability, and she took great delight in getting him hard with her purposeful displays.

Fran had a very nice body, and seemed to be practicing every coquettish or seductive pose or gesture ever developed by womankind. She had had Carson shave her pussy almost bare, and nearly every morning as Ryan 'relieved' Carson, she would be fresh from the shower, with her labia still swollen from obvious lovemaking. A few times, he had to dab residual discharges of Carson's semen from her. Ryan wondered how the man could accomplish anything at work.

Nothing seemed to embarrass Fran, but he sensed it was not because she was mean or sluttish. She was just so much in love, everything sexy was a celebration. Ryan wished he had a woman who would respond to him that way. Fran knew this, and they talked at length about it. As he found out later, she actually had a couple of conversations with Chelly, a nurse Ryan had been interested in for some time.

Tonight's dinner guests would be Carol Jensen and her daughter, along with Carol's parents. The inclusion of Carol's parents had caused some discussion as to the appropriateness. But it was similar to Gretchen including her sister. Because they were living in the same house, they were like immediate family. Julia's concerns about the nudity driving a wedge between family members certainly applied. Sandie had told him it was very difficult for Carol's mother, especially, to tolerate the nudity.

Carol would be working with Gretchen in the kitchen. He knew nothing about her except for a brief summary Eric had given him. At least there would be a lot to talk about, getting acquainted. He was a little uncomfortable with the idea of the teenaged daughter, but then Trish, just a year older, was putting in her 'practice' time living naked at the Kastens'.

Ryan was a normally upbeat, positive person, but he was still reeling a bit from being rejected by Chelly. It was a very good thing the venture with the new type of cast had come along, as it gave him almost no time for regrets.

Fran had taken the lead in pushing Ryan and Carson to form a venture for the new cast. She had talked to Julia, who talked to Frank, and before long, the Magnuson foundation had become a venture capital supplier for Nuvo Med, Inc. With the gigawatts of excess energy she seemed to have found, Fran had procured office space and arranged for many of the trappings of business. Carson had taken some vacation time to line up suppliers of the fabric and the fixing solution.

Ryan had spent a great deal of time with Fran's doctor, working up an initial manual on proper application. It was an open question whether the FDA would need to be involved. By default, Ryan had become the first salesperson, calling contacts in the military, and any other medical people he knew. Frank assured him that a sales manager would be one of the first hires.

In the middle of that burst of activity, Ryan had started dating Chelly.


Michelle (Chelly) Harden had good reason to avoid men altogether. After a string of borderline abusive boyfriends all through High School and college, she married one who turned out to be the real deal. Only when he moved across the country, after violating the restraining order twice, was she able to feel any sense of security.

When Ryan Herwalt left the hospital, she assumed that was the last she would see of him, and she was somewhat relieved. He was everything a women could ask for - in a father or a brother. He just did not trigger a spark in her. Thoughtful, considerate, and quite obviously interested in her: her mother practically begged her to go out with him when he called a couple of weeks after quitting the hospital.

She went on a few dates with Ryan, and they were very enjoyable, relaxed, and friendly. The goodnight kisses even triggered a little arousal. But there was no explosion there - no risk, no threat, no adventure. Sadly, Chelly just could not get excited about a man who presented no danger at all. It had always been like that, and her disastrous marriage had not cured her. And Ryan was a nurse, for God's sake! How could she consider life with a man like that? How could a former commando stoop so low?

While she was dating Ryan, Chelly was asked out by the hospital's resident shark. He was the top surgeon, and had an ego fully adequate to his status. He used women as fast as he could collect them, and threw them away when he was done, all without a pang of conscience. Chelly knew all this, but he had what it took to turn her on, and she could not resist. She was a true throwback, a woman who expected to be clubbed and dragged off by the hair to her new man's den.

Ryan was extremely disappointed. Chelly was very attractive, and had a winning sweetness about her. He was on the ragged edge of falling in love with her when she told him she was dating someone else. Through other hospital contacts, he found out who it was, and literally wept for her, knowing the outcome without a doubt. When Carol and her family came to dinner, he was still debating whether he should wait to pick up the pieces when Chelly was discarded. In his heart, he knew she would still not be ready for him. She probably never would be.


The dinner at the Kastens' was lively. With eight people and several different stories to share, the conversation never lagged, and lasted well into the evening. The three teens went off together while the adults had after-dinner drinks. Jeanine could not get over how Ryan could sit there, the only one naked, and talk normally with everyone. It took a little while before she realized that her daughter was doing the same thing around the house. She herself managed to interact in a way that surprised her.

Later, at home, Carol got alone with her mother and asked, "So, were they evil, disgusting people, Mom?"

"Oh, Honey, of course not! Your new friends are all great people."

"Even if they're naked?"

Jeanine paused a moment before answering. "Even if they're naked. It... it doesn't make as much difference as I thought it would."

"See, that's why we're doing it. Julia wants it to make no difference to us. And what about Ryan? Mom, it's going to be so hard working around him! How I wish I had a chance at someone like him!"

"And why don't you?"

"You've got to be kidding! He's younger than I am. And he's this gorgeous hunk and I'm Plain Jane."

"I may be a prude, Honey, but I think I can still read people. Ryan is a man who needs someone to love. And stop selling yourself short. You've changed a lot since the divorce, and I must admit, you've gotten more beautiful just since you shed your clothes."

"Thank, Mom. I appreciate the compliment. I guess a girl can dream, huh?"


The very next morning, Ryan called to ask Carol to dinner. Not really thinking about what she was saying, Carol asked "Don't you at least want to wait until dinner here to see all of me?" When there was silence from Ryan, she almost broke up. "Oh, Ryan, please forgive me. You didn't deserve that. I... I guess I..."

"It's OK, Carol. I think we all have some scars that pop up now and then. I really enjoyed talking with you last night, and I would really like to continue. What do you say?" She said yes, and they set a time for him to pick her up.

Jeanine enjoyed a precious chance to act like the mother of a teenager that day, as Carol definitely reverted back to those years in her excitement. She felt awful about the comment she had made to him, and made a decision that stunned Jeanine. When Ryan rang the doorbell, Carol was all made up, with her hair done, perfume applied, and everything. She just didn't have any clothes on.

Pleased that she could stun Ryan a little, she quickly explained. "I still feel terrible about that nasty remark. Consider this my apology. I hope the restaurant is a little flexible on reservations times. Come up and talk to me while I dress."

In her room, Carol kept talking as she got out her clothes. "I don't want to presume there will be more than one date, but I think it's best to start off with equal knowledge of each other. Whatever else happens, we're going to be coworkers, so now the unveiling is over with."

As Carol was stepping into her panties, Ryan asked her "Why the daring pussy shave?"

Caught a little off-guard, she asked him "Do you like it?"

"I'm sure you know you have a very attractive pussy. Let me guess. You did that specifically for your father, right?" Carol wondered if she was really that obvious, or if he was really that perceptive. She nodded, but did not explain.

She had not expected a running commentary or guidance on how to dress, so she was shaken as she pulled panty hose from the drawer. "Carol, you are one woman who does not need stockings. Your legs are so smooth and shiny, why cover them?" Unable to think of a response, she just stared at him a moment, then grinned and put the hose back in the drawer.

Wearing just her panties, she brought her blouse from the closet on a hanger, and commented. "I don't really need a bra much, so if it's OK with you, I'll just skip it."

It was obvious to Ryan that she had immediately shown him her point of lowest self-esteem, and he needed to pick the right answer. "Actually, I'd prefer if you skipped the blouse, too." Her head snapped around to look at him, and he thought he detected moisture in her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.