The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mac woke up one morning feeling as horny and hot to be fucked as she could ever remember. She laid there in the bed next to Harm, fighting the desire to wake him and tell him she needed to feel his cock in her pussy before they got out of bed and ready for work at the JAG headquarters. Mac reached down, caressing her pregnant belly and then her hand began to move further. After she'd been playing with her horny breasts, aroused hard nipples and she had been sliding her fingers up and down across her horny pussy lips, she could no longer hold back.

Mac nudged Harm to wake him, and whispered, "Honey, I need you to fuck me right now. I am so horny I can't go to work without you doing me first."

"mmmmm, Mac, you sure know how to get my attention, baby," Harm said, reaching over as he turned on his side towards Mac as she lay there underneath the sheets, and covering her left breast with his hand. Harm loved Mac's sexy body and now that she was expecting their baby, Harm found himself so horny to fuck Mac regularly that he really wasn't getting enough sex with her. His cock was instantly hard when Mac had awakened him and he'd heard her say that she wanted him to fuck her. Harm leaned over, kissing Mac's sexy fully lips, and then he reached down, caressing her growing pregnant belly as he felt his cock grown into a large thick hardon.

Harm found himself again wondering why he and Mac had danced around each other all these years when they could have been romantically and sexually involved very soon after he and she had come to work in JAG. He could recall how many times he'd lusted after Mac and even those times when he'd actually jacked off in the shower or in the head from imagining Mac in bed with him. His cock was now hard as a flagpole and he was ready to give Mac a sexy hot morning quickie.

"Baby, I really love it when you tell me you want me and that you want my horny cock fucking you," Harm said as he pulled Mac's nightie up to her neck, uncovering her sexy body underneath. Harm couldn't believe how sexy Mac was when she was naked. Her being pregnant made her even sexier but he remembered that first day they'd fucked and how hot she looked with her sexy body, her nice big firm tits, and that hot pussy between her legs. Harm thought Mac's pretty face, her gorgeous tits, and her hot ass were the finest parts of her body, and now he was going to enjoy one of the hottest parts -- her sexy wet pussy.

Harm leaned down, licking his lips and tongue over Mac's hard left nipple and then he aimed his cock head straight into Mac's waiting pussy. He stroked the head of his cock up and down in her pussy slit and then he positioned his cock right at the mouth of her pussy and pushed forward. He knew Mac would be very wet and very hot when he slipped inside her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh," Harm moaned as he felt his cockhead spread Mac's tight wet pussy and he began to thrust inch after inch of his hard dick inside her pussy.

"Fuck me, honey, oh yeah, fuck me good," Mac moaned as she reached down, taking Harm's cock in her hand and guiding him straight up inside her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee," Mac moaned.

Harm immediately pushed his cock in until his nuts smacked against her ass and then he began to pick up a steady in and out fucking rhythm that quickly took Mac to her first orgasm. He knew he could get her off 2 or 3 times with even a quickie fuck -- Mac was so hot and so lustily sexual. Mac reached down, cupping her titty and offering it for Harm to lick and play with while he was thrusting in and out. Harm loved it when Mac offered her sexy tits to him, and he licked and sucked firmly on her left titty and then he'd switch over to the right one.

Mac came a second time, and then Harm leaned over Mac, thrusting his cock in and out as hard and strong as he could in order to get Mac off and to explode his cum load deep inside her pussy before they finished their morning fuck.

Harm looked down, loving the sexy view of his big thick cock firmly grasped in the tightness of Mac's hot pussy and he flashed his ass back and forth, feeling his own orgasm rapidly approaching. Then, he bellowed that he was going to cum, and he buried his cock nuts deep inside Mac's pussy and held himself tightly there while his semen spurted glob after glob into Mac's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby, I wish you could do this to me at work, too, honey," Mac said as she felt Harm pull his cock out and he walked naked over to the bathroom to pee and get started dressing.

"Nice ass, sailor," Mac said as she lay there relishing the hotness of just having been fucked by Harm.

And, she thought, I'm gonna have a piece of you again, baby, when this day is over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.