The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

A.J. Chegwidden had fucked Meredith Cavanaugh after he'd made her suck him off to orgasm and then he'd told her that was all he wanted for that afternoon and he'd let her know if he thought there was any future possible for them as a couple. He got his pants back on and uniform looking good again as he stood there watching Meredith still semi-humiliated as she had to put back on her bra, panties and the clothes she'd worn into his office.

As the rest of his afternoon quickly passed, A.J. tried to work but he sat there struggling with what he actually thought of the hour he'd spent there with Meredith, doing what they'd just done. Then, he buzzed Jennifer Coates, and asked her if she could join him for dinner that night. He half expected Jennifer to shut him down because he felt sure she knew exactly what he'd done behind his closed door with Meredith. Instead, she readily agreed to meet A.J. and he actually invited her to go to a nice restaurant with him for dinner. And then he'd already book a nearby hotel room for afterward. He didn't mention that part to Jennifer but she assumed he'd either take her to his quarters to bed her or something like going to a hotel.

After he left work, A.J. went home, showered and changed into some more casual clothes and then he drove to the apartment where Jennifer Coates lived with Mattie, Harm's ward. He went to the apartment door and knocked, feeling his cock growing hard in his pants when Jennifer opened it. She was ready to go so she just went ahead and locked the door behind her, letting A.J. escort her out to his car.

"I thought we'd go somewhere nice for dinner tonight, Jennifer," A.J. said, as she let her into the passenger side and then closed her door. A.J. loved what Jennifer had chosen to wear -- she had on a very nice blouse and skirt, with the blouse hanging outside the skirt to conceal her little pregnant belly that was starting to show and when she bent over, the skin of her midriff was revealed. He loved how the blouse fit snugly across her large full breasts and he noticed that the bra she'd put on showed her sexy tits off especially nicely. A.J.'s cock struggled to get out of his pants, but he told himself that his sexual hunger would just have to wait. A.J. drove them to a nice restaurant and he basked in being with a sexy young woman like Jennifer Coates the entire time they were there. He talked to her and she conversed with him like they'd known each other for a long time, and A.J.'s cock throbbed in his pants from wanting to take his sexy young lover/administrative assistant and fuck her until her pussy was teeming with his hot thick cum.

Finally, A.J. and Jennifer finished their dinner, and A.J. took Jennifer to his car and then they drove to the hotel where he'd booked a room for their evening's fun. Jennifer was already experienced the much increased horniness and sexual hunger from her pregnancy, and she was so hot to fuck A.J. that she could hardly wait.

A.J. showed Jennifer into their room and then he took her in his arms, pulling her close in a warm sexy embrace. He loved the feel of Jennifer's large full tits on his chest, and he pushed the hardness of his erection against her pussy mound, loving the feel of the roundedness between her legs against his own sexy hardness. A.J. quickly began caressing and touching Jennifer's tits and playing with her ass through her skirt and panties. He soon had her top pulled up off her body and he loved how sexy her breasts looked in the bra she'd worn. He also noticed her very sexy little pregnant belly beginning to show and he soon had her skirt undone as well and off onto the nearby chair as Jennifer got him out of his clothes and down to nothing but his briefs. A.J.'s cock was tenting against his briefs and his pre-cum already had the material soaked as he slid his hand down in front of Jennifer's panties, playing with her wet shaved pussy through the material. Jennifer's pussy was so wet and A.J. quickly moved his hand inside her panties, sliding his fingers up and down over her hot wet pussy slit and her aroused clitoris. Jennifer responded by moaning and bucking her pussy firmly against A.J.'s stroking fingers. Then A.J. bent in front of Jennifer, pulling her panties down off her body and he leaned into her pussy, licking up and down over the wet lips and pulling Jennifer's pussy firmly against his mouth by cupping her naked asscheeks. Before he could bring Jennifer off with his mouth, A.J. picked her up in his arms, carried her to the nearby bed, and laid Jennifer out so he could climb on top of her and fuck her good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.