The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet had put in a full day at work like Mac and Harm and the other members of the JAG legal staff, but when she got home, she'd already given her brother-in-law, Mikey Roberts, a phone call and invited him over to spend the evening with her. It was a Friday and she knew he had some Friday/Saturday privileges from Annapolis, so she asked Mikey if he'd like to stay over that night. Mikey readily agreed and said he was very much looking forward to it.

Mikey said he couldn't get there in time for supper, but after Harriet had eaten her supper, given the babies their baths, and watched the evening news, Mikey arrived and the fun began. Harriet had gotten Mikey used to the idea of being her regular lover to help her with her intense horniness and need for sex. She'd considered fucking either A.J. Chegwidden or Sturgis Turner again as well but she knew that going outside the intimate connections of bedding her brother-in-law also carried dangers that she didn't feel it necessary to take on at the moment. She especially thought about Sturgis's big thick black cock and Harriet's pussy got really wet when she remembered how hotly the Admiral had fucked her.

Harriet had told Mikey that she'd be out either in the swimming pool in their backyard or lying beside it when he arrived. After dinner, she'd changed from the clothes she'd put on after work into a sexy bikini that looked hot on her petite body and since she was in her own backyard, she didn't mind the fact that it didn't nothing to conceal her nicely pregnant belly that stuck out. As Harriet had taken her bra and panties off to put her bikini on, she'd taken a moment to notice how she looked in the full-length mirror in her bedroom and she thought she was rather hot. Yeah, she was pregnant but so what?? She got that way from being sexy and from having a man so turned on that he slid his horny dick inside her and fucked her until he knocked her up. She loved that reality.

When Mikey arrived, he let himself in the house with the key Harriet had given to him, and then he couldn't find her in the house so he assumed she was out by the pool. Mikey decided to advance what it figured would already be a sexy encounter by slipping his own clothes off before he walked out on the area surround the pool. From the double glass doors, he could see Harriet lying on her chaise in her sexy bikini and he pulled his pants and shirt off, then his T-shirt and his briefs, leaving him totally naked with his cock already growing rigid and jutting up sexily from his groin when Harriet spotted him walking towards her.

"Oh my, Mikey, but don't you look good?" Harriet said as she swiveled up and sat on the edge of her chaise as Mikey walked towards her with his hardon catching her main attention. Mikey walked straight over to Harriet, figuring they might as well get their evening started with a surprise hot quickie fuck and then figure out how they wanted to spend his overnight pass together. Mikey took his brother's wife in his arms and he felt his cock grow even hotter from the sight of Harriet in her hot little bikini with her sexy pregnant belly showing. The fact that Harriet was a sexy young woman and that she was already knocked up made her that much more sexy and hot to Mikey. He'd always thought pregnant babes were sexy and when it was Harriet, that was the best. Harriet had great tits, a very nice rounded ass, a pretty face, gorgeous hair and she was so intensely sexy and sensual that she made you want to spend hours fucking her, eating her pussy and having endless sex with her.

Mikey pulled Harriet into his arms, embracing her and pulling her body close against his so she could feel his hardon pressing tightly against her pussy underneath the material of her skimpy bikini bottom. He loved Harriet's body and getting knocked up again had made her figure even sexier.

With the high privacy fence around their swimming pool, Mikey didn't see any reason why he and Harriet shouldn't get it on right there beside the pool -- at least the first time. He began kissing Harriet and she was obviously as horny and ready for Mikey to fuck her as she'd been ever other time that he'd been here with her. Mikey thought Harriet looked sexier than he'd ever seen her before. Yeah, he'd been over and seen her in her bikini but knowing that she'd dressed for him, that he had the entire evening with her and that she was horny to fuck him made her totally hot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.