The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mac and Harm hadn't gotten married yet, but they had already moved in together. Harm had sat down and discussed with Mattie what he and Mac were planning and she'd seemed to be OK with their plans. Mac was increasingly showing her pregnancy of several months and both she and Harm wanted to enjoy making love and fucking while Mac could still be very active and lusty in their sex together.

That night when Mac got home from the office, she'd fixed dinner for her and Harm, with the intent of spending the entire evening together in bed. Mattie had gone out shopping with Jennifer, her roommate so the coast was clear for Mac and Harm to enjoy each other in whatever ways they chose.

Mac loved being pregnant. As she was fixing dinner, she found herself occasionally reaching down and rubbing her little "bump" where her baby was growing inside her belly. She wondered to herself why she and Harm hadn't gotten together and gotten her knocked up long before now. Why in the world had they put this off for so many years?? Mac already planned that as soon as she could manage to get pregnant again after this baby was born, she would.

Mac had changed out of her Marine uniform after she got home and put on a cute little maternity top with a bra underneath and a sexy pair of short shorts that shoed off her shapely ass well, and her long shapely legs. She wanted to seduce her baby's father when he got home and she hoped Harm might even be unable to resist fucking her there on the kitchen table or somewhere else really hot.

Mac felt herself getting hornier by the minute and much like her co-worker, Harriet Roberts, Mac found that she was not only horny for sex, but the more her pregnancy progressed, the hornier and more urgent for sex she became. It had become at least a daily need for her and Harm to make love and they'd had several days when they'd actually gotten it on two or three times before they were satisfied -- for that day. As Mac stood there at the kitchen sink, she reached up, cupping and caressing her breasts through her top and bra and she could feel her nipples hard against her fingers and the more she played with the urgently aroused little points, the better it felt.

"Ohhhhhhh, Harm, I wish these were your fingers playing with my tits, honey," Mac moaned as she completely stopped working on supper and focused totally on her sensitive tits. Then she let her right hand slide down inside the waistband of her shorts and her panties as she began stroking up an down over the slit of her pussy. Her pussy was already wet which was not a new development. She noticed that her pussy stayed wet nearly all the time anymore. She slid her fingers up and down over her pussy and then concentrated on diddling her clit, and in only a matter of a few minutes, Mac's eyes were closed and she was bucking against the lusty stimulation of her fingers as she exploded in orgasm.

Mac kept on stroking her pussy and she was cumming again in only a few minutes. Then, she fought the temptation to just leave off working on dinner and go to her and Harm's main bedroom and get naked and wait for him to come home and find her lying there naked, horny and hot for his big dick. She didn't do that, but when Harm did come in the front door of their house, Mac went straight into his arms and she quickly let him know how much she'd been thinking of him and wanting him with her silent body language. Does getting down in front of Harm, unzipping his pants and putting his cock in my mouth constitute seduction, Mac thought to herself as she stroked Harm and got him fully hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.