The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

A.J. had just allowed Meredith Cavanaugh to come into his JAG office and in the process of her trying to patch up their disrupted romantic relationship, he'd told her to strip out of her clothes and then to suck him off until he came in her mouth. A.J. actually wondered if Meredith would do what he told her to, but when she began undressing and acting overtly seductive, he told himself this ought to be interesting. He wasn't sure if he wanted a relationship with her again or not, but he sure wanted to see how far he could make her go in acting seductive and erotic with him.

Meredith was now kneeling in front of A.J., totally naked and very horny, and she had a few drops of his cum still on her lips where she'd taken his cumload in her mouth. A.J. leaned over, reached down in front of Meredith's naked chest and cupped both of her large full sexy breasts in his hands. He flicked his fingers over her erect nipples and he could see a fire of lust burning in her eyes. He made her moan in lusty response to the touch of his fingers on her nipples and A.J. tried to decide what he wanted to have happen next.

A.J. had grown to deeply love Meredith Cavanaugh in the time they'd be in their romantic relationship. He laughed to himself as he remembered that he'd almost acted like a teenage boy who was driven by his hormones in his relationship with her. It had only been the act of walking in on her and her Italian lover that had thrown a bucket of cold water on their engagement, but A.J. had resolved that he didn't care if he ever saw Meredith again. He knew that he would never have pursued her but now she had literally thrown herself at his feet. What was A.J. to do with the situation?

A.J. sat there with Meredith naked at his feet, his cock feeling very good with her just having sucked him off to orgasm.

"Meredith, what am I do to with you?" A.J. asked out loud, not really wanting her input but using the comment to buy time in deciding what to do. He knew his staff, Jennifer Coates especially, were outside his office door and well aware that he was sequestered behind the closed door of his office with Meredith.

"Come here, bitch," A.J. said as he stood by the couch, undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He knew they'd get wrinkled but he'd rather have that than have them get pussy juices and cum all over his pants. "Now, Meredith, I want you to climb in my fucking lap, and I want you to take my cock and ride me until you and I both cum," A.J. directed the shapely, sexy brunette.

Without saying a single word, Meredith complied with what A.J. told her. She realized she was definitely on his turf and he was fully in control of her and of their relationship which was still very much on shaky ground and extremely thin ice.

Meredith stood from where she'd been kneeling at A.J.'s knees, and she hoped he liked the sexy naked body he had standing in front of him. She reached down, rubbing her hand up and down over her naked pussy, getting her pussy aroused and ready for him to fuck her and hopefully to titillate and entice him to want her, too. Then, Meredith leaned over, stroking A.J.'s cock, and then she bent over, taking his erect cock in her mouth and sucking him back into full hardness. Without waiting for any signals from A.J., Meredith spread her shapely thighs, moved forward onto A.J.'s hardon jutting up from his groin and she used her hand to aim the full swollen head of his cock straight up into her waiting horny pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.