The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Admiral Chegwidden never expected it. He had come in on Meredith that afternoon unexpectedly and found her lying naked in bed, and her Italian professor lover had come out of the bathroom with only a towel draped around his waist. It was obvious that they had already fucked at least once and were getting ready for another hot fuck and A.J. didn't need to ponder the appropriate decision -- after all, this was his fiancée lying there waiting for another man to give her his big horny cock.

A.J. had gone back to his pre-Meredith life and that was just before all of the sexual activities had begun inside the JAG lawyers and staff members. Then, one day after he'd begun fucking Mac, Harriet, and Jennifer both inside his personal office and also in his quarters, Meredith showed up at the JAG office and asked if she could speak with A.J. Chegwidden privately. Little did Meredith realize that she'd walked straight into a snake-pit by trying to re-enter the Admiral's life.

Meredith might have picked up on the icy reception Jennifer Coates gave her in contrast to the way Jennifer used to be very cordial whenever Meredith would come visiting. This day, however, Jennifer was almost icily formal. But, Meredith was so intent on her desire to make up with A.J. that she didn't even notice the way Jennifer acted towards her.

When Meredith was admitted to A.J.'s office, he sat at his desk, putting on a very stern and unfriendly countenance while secretly he was glad to see Meredith again. Even though he'd been badly hurt by her blatant infidelity with him, he had missed Meredith very much even though he'd turned all his energies and attentions towards the other women surrounding him every day.

"Well, Meredith, how have you been?" A.J. inquired halfheartedly.

"Can I be honest, A.J? I've missed you terribly and I want to come by and at least apologize for my utter stupidity, and I wanted to see if you'd take me back," Meredith admitted, figuring she'd be best off just coming right to the point.

"Hmmm, you want to apologize and you want to make up?" A.J. asked in his typical obtuse JAG chief manner. "Why, Meredith, do you think I'd be interested in your apology or in reconciling with you?" A.J. said. "You not only embarrassed me, Meredith, but we were engaged to be married and you fucked some damn Italian lover while you were wearing my ring, Meredith." A.J. felt himself getting very irate as the hurt he'd felt that day when he saw Meredith lying there naked in bed told him all that he needed to know.

"A.J.," Meredith said, "I made a horrible mistake. I don't know what possessed me to climb into bed with Mario and I am so sorry for the pain and embarrassment and unhappiness I have caused you," Meredith said as she began to cry and sank onto the couch there in front of A.J.

"Well, Meredith, you're right, you did cause me all those things. I might be an ex-Navy SEAL but I loved you and for me to come into your room and find Mario walking out of the bathroom ready to climb into bed with you and fuck you, that was one of the most painful moments of my entire life. If you hope to ever be reconciled to me in any way, Meredith, it is going to cost you big-time. I don't think you could possibly expect me to just take you back, just because you asked me to, do you?"

"What do you mean it's going to cost me, A.J.?" Meredith stammered as she wondered if she'd made a mistake by coming back to see A.J.

"I've learned a lot about myself since we separated, Meredith, and you're not going to just crawl back into my life, my heart and my arms, without paying a price, lady."

"What do you have in mind, A.J?" Meredith asked.

"Well, for one thing, I want you to stand up right now, right there where you are, and I want you to strip down to your underwear. I want to see if you dressed sexy for me in the hopes of possibly seducing me when you came here today, Meredith," A.J. directed her. "And, if you think I'm joking, well, Meredith, there's the door. I'm not joking so either get undressed right now or leave."

Meredith struggled with what she should do. A.J.'s demands of her were not at all what she'd anticipated. She'd actually expected him to refuse to even see her. When she'd been admitted to his office, she figured maybe she'd be in his arms, crying and begging him to forgive her in a matter of minutes. Now, here she sat and A.J. was demanding that she get undressed down to her bra and panties in his JAG office. Meredith started to tell A.J. to fuck off and walk out the door, but then she thought about how she'd felt ever since that day he'd caught her in flagrante delicto with Mario. And, with that, Meredith swallowed all of her pride, stood in front of A.J. Chegwidden and began to unbutton the blouse she was wearing along with a dark skirt and she knew he'd soon see the sexy demi-bra and matching French cut bikini panties underneath. Yes, she had dressed with the prospect of seducing A.J. and she hoped she was still successful in pulling her plan off.

Meredith stood, taking her time and slowly undoing one button after another. As soon as she got enough buttons undone, she began spreading her blouse open so A.J. would see the sexy dark lacy bra she was wearing. Meredith had a nice rack of breasts and she knew A.J. found her sexy. She wondered now if he still felt that way about her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.