The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet had at first struggled with her decision to widen her circle of horny lovers to Bud's brother, Mikey, but after their first lusty evening together, she quickly realized that Mikey was one of the best choices she'd made in men to help her deal with her hot pregnancy-driven horniness. Harriet's pregnancy was progressing right along, Bud was still away from home on an extended JAG-directed TAD, and Harriet's need for a real man's cock fucking her seemed to grow day-by-day.

Harriet was thinking about all those things as the man with his cock inside her and bucking his ass back and forth, driving his big hard cock in and out of her pussy over and over again. It was Mikey, her brother-in-law and he had also quickly adapted to the reality of Harriet's sexual needs and while he was a bit worried about Bud finding out that he'd been laying his wife, Mikey was totally into the experience for the moment.

"Mmm, yes, oh yes, Mikey, ohhhhh, fuck me, make me cum, Mikey," Harriet moaned as she thrashed around there on her own marital bed underneath her horny younger brother-in-law's cock flashing in and out of her horny pussy. Harriet was actually glad she was knocked up -- with A.J. Chegwidden's baby -- because she wondered if she'd have had the courage to get Mikey to fuck her if she wasn't already pregnant. She also loved it because being pregnant, Mikey knew he could fuck her and cum inside her without any birth control consequences.

Mikey's tight ass was flinching tightly as he power-fucked his cock in and out of Harriet's pussy. He could remember all the times he'd jack himself off in the past while he fantasized about his brother Bud and Harriet together in bed. Now his big brother was off TAD, and Mikey was getting all of Harriet's sexual favors.

Harriet had called Mikey the night before and asked if he could come over to her house for dinner the next night. He knew now what that meant and he assured her he'd be there in time to help her get ready and he could also help watch the babies. In plenty of time that afternoon, Mikey had shown up and he'd kept an eye on Harriet and Bud's babies while his sexy sister-in-law got the dinner ready. While Harriet's request for Mikey to fuck her and help her get off had been well-received, Mikey now took extra liberties with Harriet that she was open to as well. Mikey loved what Harriet was wearing when he got to her house. She was in a sexy little maternity top that showed a bit of cleavage and she also had on a short skirt underneath. He normally saw her wearing shorts and tops around the house, but for some reason, this skirt she'd picked out was extra specially sexy. He found himself wondering if Harriet had any panties on underneath the skirt. After he'd been there awhile, Mikey walked over to where Harriet was washing vegetables at the sink and he nuzzled up behind her, pressing his already hard cock against her nicely shaped ass.

"mmmm, Mikey, are you hard already or are you just glad to see me?" Harriet asked sexily. Mikey pressed his hardon against her ass and then he reached down, let his hand slide below the short hem of Harriet's skirt and then he moved it up on the back of her thigh, bringing her skirt up with his hand's movement. Mikey quickly realized as his hand made its way onto the naked rounded flesh of Harriet's ass that she was in fact pantyless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.