The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

A.J. Chegwidden had asked Jennifer Coates to come over to his quarters that night, and when she got there, they didn't spend much time talking or doing anything except having sex. The Admiral had always had a healthy sexual appetite and libido but since he'd been fucked by Mac, he found his sexual appetite had become almost insatiable. Now he wished that he was still in a relationship with Meredith Cavanaugh so he could take her to bed and really fuck her high class brains out. He knew she'd be hot in bed; her Italian lover obviously found that out the day A.J. had come in on the two of them together in that compromising position. He just wished now that he had access to her sexy pussy too so he could dip his dick inside her occasionally.

But, those were days gone by and A.J. was dealing with the here and now. And now he was rapidly getting Jennifer undressed so he could enjoy an evening of sex unleashed with his young sexy administrative yeoman. A.J. loved the transformation that took place between the Jennifer he saw at work in her very properly worn Navy uniform and the Jennifer he was seeing tonight there alone and in private in his personal quarters. The Navy duty-hours Jennifer was very pretty, very nicely built, and very sexy in her uniform, but the off-duty Jennifer in her jeans and her blouse was sexy beyond description. It was almost hard to reconcile that they were both the same young woman.

A.J. had taken Jennifer to his bedroom, and he'd quickly gotten her blouse unbuttoned and her jeans off. He loved the sexy hot pink lacy bra and matching thong Jennifer had on. A.J. wanted to take his time with Jennifer now that they were in his house, his bedroom and they didn't have to worry about anyone noticing how long the door was shut or accidentally have someone come in on them while they were getting it on.

Before A.J. could get Jennifer further undressed, she'd gotten him down to only his T-shirt and skivvies and then she pulled his briefs down and she dove into his crotch to suck his cock and get him fully ready to fuck her. Jennifer was as hot and horny to fuck as A.J. was and she wanted him to give her his big cock all evening long. Jennifer was stroking A.J.'s aroused cock and then she had the full swollen head in her mouth, sucking it while she was stroking his shaft. When she knew he couldn't take anymore, Jennifer stood in front of A.J. and did a little sexy striptease for him while she reached up between her full large tits, unfastened her bra and then peeled first one cup and then the other one away from her sexy large breasts. A.J. marveled at how petite Jennifer's overall body was and yet she had some of the hottest titties he'd seen on any young woman. He loved her nice big breasts.

When Jennifer had her tits uncovered, she offered them both to A.J. and he readily leaned over, taking one breast in his hand and caressing it, diddling the hard nipple while he closed his mouth over the other titty, sucking the nipple and making Jennifer moan from the hotness of his lips on it. Then, A.J. slid his hand down over Jennifer's belly, finding the thong she had on and slipping his hand down inside it to find her horny wet pussy. Jennifer had showered and shaved her pussy freshly for A.J. after work and she was baby smooth in between her legs. He felt her wet slit and he stroked his fingers up and down over them and her clit before he slid one finger into the lips of her pussy and then began penetrating her pussy with his finger fucking in and out. Jennifer spread her legs slightly and moaned as she felt A.J. working her pussy with his hand. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she broke out of A.J.'s embrace, slipped her thong off and then looked into A.J.'s eyes to see how he wanted to fuck her. He motioned for her to turn around and bend over beside the bed while he mounted her and began fucking her doggy style from the rear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.