The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Author's note: Thanks to the reader who suggested this scenario this weekend. It was already in the works but your encouragement got it done. Tom Land

Harriet's extreme horniness in her pregnant condition was continuing to give her a problem and she needed some new guy to help her get herself off. Now she'd done the Admiral, she'd done Harm and Sturgis, and she needed another horny guy to fuck her. Harriet sat there at her work desk and then an unbelievably taboo idea came into her head -- why not see if Bud's younger brother, Mikey, would be willing to fuck her? Harriet immediately dismissed the idea as insane and then as her deep horniness got more and more urgent during the day, her thoughts kept coming back to Mikey. Sure, she thought, if I fuck Mikey and Bud finds out, my marriage will be over. But, if I can pull this off, Mikey's over at the house all the time and no one would ever think anything of it.

Harriet went home, got out of her uniform and more comfortable in a maternity top and shorts and then she picked up her phone and called Bud's brother. She asked if he could come over that night, and Mikey immediately told her he'd be over in an hour or so. Sure enough, he was there and seemed a bit concerned that Harriet had called and asked him to come over. He wondered if something was wrong.

"Yes, Mikey, something is wrong -- and the wrong part of it is that I'm going to be bold enough to ask you to help me out," Harriet said as she sat there in front of her husband's brother, rubbing the swollen pregnant belly she was now carrying.

"Harriet, don't be afraid; you can ask me anything and I'll do it if I can," Mikey reassured his sister-in-law.

"Well, wait'll you hear what I'm wanting and maybe you'll change your mind," Harriet said. "Mikey, I need for you to do something that Bud would if he were here, but as you know, he isn't. I need for you to take me to bed, Mikey, and for you to make love to me and help me relieve the serious pressure of sexual horniness I'm feeling," Harriet said.

Mikey couldn't believe what Harriet had just said to him. Had he heard her right?? Was she really asking him to fuck her?

"Harriet, I'll be honest and say that I'm surprised by what you just asked me. But, hearing the direct words you used in asking me, I believe you and I know you're not pulling my leg," Mikey said as he at first fought to keep Harriet from seeing the huge hardon that had suddenly grown in his crotch. Then, realizing that what Harriet wanted from him was just that -- a big dick -- he moved his hand where it had been sitting across his lap to let her see the large bulge caused by his erection.

"Believe me, Mikey, I would never ask this of you except I'm desperate. I've already been unfaithful to Bud several times and fucked 3 or 4 other guys, but I need for you to help me out now, tonight," Harriet said as she looked deeply into Mikey's face. "Will you fuck me, Mikey?"

Mikey had secretly fantasized about his own brother's wife for years -- ever since they'd started dating and before they'd ever married. Back then Mikey was much younger but even then he'd seen what a cute and sexy young woman Harriet was and he'd often jacked off in the shower or in his bed at night, imagining himself being in bed with Harriet and fucking her.

Without hesitation, Mikey answered, "Yes, Harriet, I must tell you that I'm thrilled that you've asked me to go to bed with you. I promise I'll never tell Bud that we've done this, Harriet," Mikey said as he waited to see what Harriet's body language was in response to his answer to her.

Harriet's heart leaped, and she felt her pussy gush with wetness and her nipples grow hard in anticipation of her and Mikey sharing the experience of a fuck together. She couldn't wait. Harriet looked into Mikey's eyes and she extended her hand to him in an invitation to join her in the master bedroom.

Mikey's cock was quickly hard as it could be in response to not only Harriet's surprising sexual request, but the fact that she was ready to consummate his "yes" here and now. His cock was pressing hard against his pants and he knew this was going to be super hot. Mikey went with Harriet and he could smell her perfume and see her sexy asscheeks swinging inside her shorts as he followed her upstairs to the bedroom that she normally shared with his brother, Bud.

Once Harriet and Mikey were in the main bedroom, Harriet turned into his arms and her lips came together with his as she offered her mouth for him to kiss. Mikey had no problem throwing himself totally into this sexy hot illicit affair with his own sister-in-law. Since he'd harbored secret sexual desires for her a long time, he was thrilled not only to finally realize his personal sexual dreams but to know that Harriet had initiated it and that she wanted his cock inside her hot wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.