The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet was really hoping Bud would come back from the TAD assignment Admiral Chegwidden had sent him on. She didn't know how much longer she'd be able to deal with her situation -- she was now several months pregnant; she'd gotten A.J. to fuck her and give her this baby she was carrying and when she'd gotten pregnant, she become even hornier than she was normally; she'd fucked Harm to take care of her sexual needs and hunger and now she was so overpoweringly horny again that she didn't know what to do -- who to turn to for help.

Harriet went to work that day; her mind only slightly on her work and the day-to-day needs of her Navy administrative job. She needed a horny well-hung guy to fuck her and who was it going to be?? She would ask Harm to do her again but with him being engaged to Mac, she was afraid to venture into those danger waters a second time. She'd get A.J. to fuck her and she might yet do that but Harriet had noticed that A.J. and Jennifer apparently were having an affair because she was situated so that she often saw Jennifer go into the Admiral's office and frequently be in there for extended periods of time. Harriet wasn't stupid and she wasn't naive -- and she herself had conceived this baby in that same office with A.J. Chegwidden.

Then, Harriet thought about all the eligible men she could think of that might be able to help her. When she first thought of Sturgis Turner, she immediately dismissed him as a possibility but then whenever Harriet would see Lt Cmdr. Turner walking around the JAG offices, she began to give him more consideration. Finally, Harriet decided that all she could do was ask Sturgis if he'd help her out and see what he said in reply.

Harriet couldn't figure the best place or time to approach Sturgis, but she knew he always came to work early in the mornings. She felt that maybe if she got there early too when Sturgis did, maybe she could get him to fuck her there in the JAG office. She'd see what happened.

The next morning Harriet got herself up early, got her babies dropped off at daycare and then she made her way to JAG and checked to ensure Sturgis was there when she arrived.

Harriet walked straight into Sturgis Turner's office, closed the door behind her and just blurted out what she wanted from him. "Sir, I know this sounds insane, but I need for you to do me a huge favor -- I want you to take me into the JAG conference room and fuck me NOW."

"You want me to do WHAT, Lt?" Sturgis said as he knew things had gotten out of control lately, but he wasn't quite prepared for this one. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes sir, and now before any of the other staff come in, if you don't mind," Harriet said, as she turned, opened the door and headed to the conference room. She didn't even turn and look back to see if Sturgis was following her. Harriet had worn one of her Navy uniforms with the skirt and when she got into the conference room, she turned and sure enough, Sturgis Turner was right there behind her.

"I had to at least come and see if you were serious, Harriet," Sturgis said.

"Never more serious in my life, sir," Harriet said. "You don't have to kiss me, or anything except just give me your cock, sir," Harriet said and she turned and began unfastening and unzipping her uniform skirt and then neatly folded it on the nearby chair as she reached down, pulling her thong panty off to reveal the freshly shaved pussy underneath. Sturgis saw Harriet's baby smooth pussy and the hot sexy lips of her horny cunt that were revealed. He had to admit that Harriet Roberts was a very sexy petite young woman and he would gladly split the lips of her horny pussy with his big hard cock. Sturgis felt his hardon pressing hard against the front of his pants, and he joined Harriet in getting naked from the waist down as well. He couldn't really believe they were doing this, but he was willing to give this maybe 30 minutes and then they had to finish and get out of here before they were caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.