The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

It was a Wednesday night. The week had already been a hard and trying one and, as usual, Mac and Harm found themselves on opposing sides in a court-martial. Of course, Admiral Chegwidden only had so many JAG lawyers to pick from and he frequently had to put Harm and Mac on the opposite sides of a case. And, as he never said, but both Mac and Harm suspected, A.J. Chegwidden took a perverse delight sometimes in knowing that he was facing one of his lawyers off against the other one.

The case seemed to be presenting weighty legal problems for both sides, but that evening, Mac and Harm got together at his apartment despite the fact that the next morning, bright and early, they'd be facing each other in uniform across the military courtroom. Their wedding date was only 6 weeks away and Mac was already very much showing the pregnancy that her first fuck with Harm had resulted in. Mac had really never been happier as she thought about the reality that she had actually gotten Harm to propose and promise to marry her after he'd succeeded in knocking her up. With their baby growing inside her belly, Mac had presented Harm with the fact that his little roll in the sack with her had caused a baby to be conceived and he asked her to marry him in short order.

Mac had actually gotten to Harm's place first, letting herself in and she'd quickly gotten the ingredients out to cook omelets with. She'd been craving a ham and cheese omelet for days and she was going to cook her and Harm one along with the other things they enjoyed. Then, when she had the preparations made for cooking their dinner, she quickly went and showered, changing into a pair of shorts and a nice comfortable maternity top to lounge in while they ate and afterward.

Harm got home about 45 minutes later, and he quickly went over to Mac, embracing her and holding her close with her growing pregnant belly between them. Harm, in his usual fashion, hadn't told Mac in great detail what he felt about becoming a father, but the fact that Mac was carrying his and her baby inside her belly made him feel like he'd never felt before. He thought back now to his own father and how much his dad seemed to love him and how much Harm had missed him when his dad had been shot down during the Vietnam War. Harm began to rapidly appreciate the relationship he'd had with his own father and that he'd missed so much as he already felt a love and fondness for the unborn baby inside Mac's tummy that he had helped to create.

"How's our little mommy doing tonight, Mac?" Harm asked, as he reached down, placing his hand firmly on her swelling belly, hoping to feel their baby moving.

"She's tired, she's hungry, and she's feeling some other things that you can help her with later," Mac said as she smiled at Harm in that sexy way that conveyed how much she wanted him to take her to bed and fuck her.

Harm and Mac both enjoyed their omelets, and then they cleaned up the dishes before they went to sit on the couch in the family room together. Mac didn't quite know how she and Harm had managed to dance around each other all those years without becoming involved and how they'd managed to get by without becoming intimate. Now that they were not only fucking each other and engaged, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Being at the JAG offices was difficult and they had to act with certain decorum even though they were engaged to be married.

Harm turned and took Mac in his arms, kissing her passionately and he moved closer to her, letting his left hand slide down over her chest, cupping her sexy full right breast underneath her maternity top. Mac's breasts had been large and sexy before she'd become pregnant and now they had already swollen to a size bigger than usual. Mac loved the sexiness of her enlarged tits, and she knew Harm did, too. Mac kissed Harm and loved the feel of his hands on her tits, and then she reached down, pulling her top off and then she stood and pulled her shorts off as well. Standing there in her bra and bikini panties, Mac got down and helped Harm out of his uniform pants and T-shirt that he still had on. When he was down to only his briefs, Mac led Harm by the hand back to his bedroom and she quickly pulled his briefs down and off onto the floor. Harm's cock was already jutting up big and hard in arousal, and Mac bent down, wrapping her hand around Harm's erection and she opened her beautiful full lips, sucking his cockhead into the firmness of her lips. She flicked her tongue over the swollen cockhead and jacked his cockshaft up and down a few times to get him fully hard and eager to slide his big cock inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.